Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine (7964 Views)

Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by HAH: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
I noticed that most tricycles have a life cycle 2 years, because of lack of complete new engine to refurbish them but the body and upholstery are always looking neat.

The question is there brand new keke napep engine for sale in Nigeria and how much is it sold ?
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by Whizpeter(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
Ladipo Lagos...
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2015
Whizpeter:
Ladipo Lagos...

I seriously doubt it.
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
HAH:
I noticed that most tricycles have a life cycle 2 years, because of lack of complete new engine to refurbish them but the body and upholstery are always looking neat.

The question is there brand new keke napep engine for sale in Nigeria and how much is it sold ?

There was a time you could only fix or rebuild your small home generating set (generator) now you have and engine replacement option, there seems to be no replacement engine in the market for kekes, but gradually they will come in.
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by HAH: 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

There was a time you could only fix or rebuild your small home generating set (generator) now you have and engine replacement option, there seems to be no replacement engine in the market for kekes, but gradually they will come in.

It will be great if there will be replacement engines for keke napep considering the fact that it is very expensive as it is sold for 400k , that means most of the boken down keke that liter the town will easily be brought back to life with a new engine costing less than 100k.

Honestly if I can get enough capital I won't mind going into importation of keke napep engines
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by Denn(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2015
There is abundance of keke Napep engines in Lagos...brand new.

Bajaj and tvs stock these.

Don't forget that keke napeps are fully assembled in Nigeria too. They come in as CKD.

Visit the above outlets and you will be amazed
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by HAH: 2:38pm On May 23, 2015
Denn:
There is abundance of keke Napep engines in Lagos...brand new.

Bajaj and tvs stock these.

Don't forget that keke napeps are fully assembled in Nigeria too. They come in as CKD.

Visit the above outlets and you will be amazed

Please can you do me the favour of knowing how much is the complete new engine with gearbox, if attractive I want to buy some fairly used keke here in kd. And refurbish them.
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by AutosBay(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
ASPAMDA Trade Fair complex or at Ladipo Mushin lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by Adenex3051(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2018
AutosBay:
ASPAMDA Trade Fair complex or at Ladipo Mushin lagos.

Can you please leave a contact mobile phone number here for further enquiries. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine by weyreypey: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
HAH:

Let Gazzuzz rebuild it. With more power and less fuel consumption.

(1) (Reply)

Innoson To Partner With NDDC In The Training Of Niger Delta Youths / I Am Confused Which One Is Better? Camry 2001 Or Honda Accord 2001/2002 / Top 11 Everyday Car Technologies That Came From Race Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.