Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments (1910 Views)

Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Isn't These Bible Verses Blasphemous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by dampola(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
Hundreds of Muslim youth protested outside a
Sharia Court located in Kano City on Friday
morning. According to protesters at the scene, they were upset over a blasphemous comment made by Malam Abdul Nyass, from the Tijjaniyya path of Islam.
Protesters outside the Sharia Court eventually
burned it down out of frustration over the
statements made against the Holy Prophet
Muhammad.
The youth, coming from all over Kano State, arrived to the demonstration area holding placards condemning the statement he made about the Holy Prophet Muhammad.
SaharaReporters correspondent saw the protests heading towards the Mandawari and Dandago areas, where they planned on confronting the Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, to lay their complaints.
Among the protesters were old men and Muslim women, many of whom were condemning the Malam Abdul Nyass’s statements and calling for punishment according to Islamic rites.
Malam Abdul Nyass is a known figure among the followers of Tijjaniyya and made the controversial state ments against prophet Muhammad last week during his usual sermon at Goron Dutse of Kano.
All effort to contact the police s pokesman, ASP Musa Magaji Majia proved abortive as he declined to pick the calls put to his phone number.

saharareporters.com/2015/05/22/breaking-muslim-youths-burn-down-kano-sharia-court-over-blasphemous-comments
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Ifeann(f): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
What did he say about mohammed.
Dudes I need the info.
EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 tartar9 Rilwayne001 profdombledor AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam Zeinymira tola9ja ThelightOfIslam tbaba1234 Wizeboy tiarabubu khairate Sweetnecta lanrexlan vedaxcool roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna

The truth?
Just Muslims being Muslims.

dampola:
Hundreds of Muslim youth protested outside a
Sharia Court located in Kano City on Friday
morning. According to protesters at the scene, they were upset over a blasphemous comment made by Malam Abdul Nyass, from the Tijjaniyya path of Islam.
Protesters outside the Sharia Court eventually
burned it down out of frustration over the
statements made against the Holy Prophet
Muhammad.
The youth, coming from all over Kano State, arrived to the demonstration area holding placards condemning the statement he made about the Holy Prophet Muhammad.
SaharaReporters correspondent saw the protests heading towards the Mandawari and Dandago areas, where they planned on confronting the Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, to lay their complaints.
Among the protesters were old men and Muslim women, many of whom were condemning the Malam Abdul Nyass’s statements and calling for punishment according to Islamic rites.
Malam Abdul Nyass is a known figure among the followers of Tijjaniyya and made the controversial state ments against prophet Muhammad last week during his usual sermon at Goron Dutse of Kano.
All effort to contact the police s pokesman, ASP Musa Magaji Majia proved abortive as he declined to pick the calls put to his phone number.

saharareporters.com/2015/05/22/breaking-muslim-youths-burn-down-kano-sharia-court-over-blasphemous-comments
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
Ifeann:
Dudes I need the info.
EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 tartar9 Rilwayne001 profdombledor AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam Zeinymira tola9ja ThelightOfIslam tbaba1234 Wizeboy tiarabubu khairate Sweetnecta lanrexlan vedaxcool roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna

The truth?

I actually saw a video of what the idiotts were doing, and I felt like someone was stabbing a part of me. An ignorant foool was sitting being hailed as the prophet and hailed as God as well, sort of like the christian trinity. And he claimed to be an islamic scholar. He's lucky he still has his head. But like khalid yassin said, if a gorilla escapes from the zoo and kills a man, it wont|shouldnt face a death penalty, because it just like modern blasphemers know not what they do.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I actually saw a video of what the idiotts were doing, and I felt like someone was stabbing a part of me. An ignorant foool was sitting being hailed as the prophet and hailed as God as well, sort of like the christian trinity. And he claimed to be an islamic scholar. He's lucky he still has his head. But like khalid yassin said, if a gorilla escapes from the zoo and kills a man, it wont|shouldnt face a death penalty, because it just like modern blasphemers know not what they do.

Same way mohammed did not know what he was doing when he was lying, stealing, cheating, raping, murdering people to start and spread his evil religion. He was obviously demon possessed so we can't blame him, it's his father the devil we would blame.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
Jagoon:

Same way mohammed did not know what he was doing when he was lying, stealing, cheating, raping, murdering people to start and spread his evil religion. He was obviously demon possessed so we can't blame him, it's his father the devil we would blame.

K
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by true2god: 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
Islam and violence are inseparable. Muslims must always create enemies so that the violent tendencies in islam can be exhibited.

There is no freedom of speech in islam except when they want to curse the Jews, the americans and the christians. You will hear them shout: DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!
DEATH TO FREEDOM!
ISLAM WILL RULE THE WORLD!
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD! KAFIR WILL BORN IN HELL!
KILL THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM!
KILL THOSE WHO BLASPHEME OUR PROPHET!

So the mallam had blasphemed against the prophet hence he had become an apostate an muslim be killed by a muslim mob pakistani style.

ISLAM = BARBARISM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2015
true2god:
Islam and violence are inseparable. Muslims must always create enemies so that the violent tendencies in islam can be exhibited.

There is no freedom of speech in islam except when they want to curse the Jews, the americans and the christians. You will hear them shout: DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!
DEATH TO FREEDOM!
ISLAM WILL RULE THE WORLD!
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD! KAFIR WILL BORN IN HELL!
KILL THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM!
KILL THOSE WHO BLASPHEME OUR PROPHET!

So the mallam had blasphemed against the prophet hence he had become an apostate an muslim be killed by a muslim mob pakistani style.

ISLAM = BARBARISM

Lol! "Kafir will BORN in hell". That cracked me up. Irrelevant piece of sh*t.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Re u proud of dat rapist?
Dat mad man named mohamMAD
Dat mad carmel dat brought plague(islam) into dis world
Name any good tin he did in his lifetime

lol! Jar Jar Binks is trying to be useful. Well for one, he rid the world of a lot of irrelevant tossers like you.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

lol! Jar Jar Binks is trying to be useful. Well for one, he rid the world of a lot of irrelevant tossers like you.
lol
muhamMAD(dbuh) was a mad man
* disaster be upon him
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by 2cato: 6:23am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! "Kafir will BORN in hell". That cracked me up. Irrelevant piece of sh*t.
you behave as if you never hear such from ur holy preacher.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 6:25am On May 23, 2015
2cato:
you behave as if you never hear such from ur holy preacher.

Noooo! I have never heard that! How is that even possible, to "born" in hell!
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by 2cato: 6:25am On May 23, 2015
Ifeann:
Dudes I need the info.

The truth?

role call and apollogy of nairaland resident islamic fundamentalist.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 6:30am On May 23, 2015
2cato:
role call and apollogy of nairaland resident islamic fundamentalist.

I apologize for nothing! Here's the thing lad, I don't give a rats furry bum what you or any other hateful brain dead christian on this forum thinks, you can go around believing whatever you want because apparently no matter how muslims try to convince you otherwise, in the end you'll always believe what you want to believe, that muslims are monsters and you are holy saints.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by 2cato: 6:35am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I apologize for nothing! Here's the thing lad, I don't give a rats furry bum what you or any other hateful brain dead christian on this forum thinks, you can go around believing whatever you want because apparently no matter how muslims try to convince you otherwise, in the end you'll always believe what you want to believe, that muslims are monsters and you are holy saints.
burning bombing maiming killing great wanton destruction on ur fellow human just to prove a point by ur religeon of peac is what?
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 6:52am On May 23, 2015
2cato:
burning bombing maiming killing great wanton destruction on ur fellow human just to prove a point by ur religeon of peac is what?

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.- Muhammads companion, and the first rightly guide caliph Abu Bakrs other to his men.

Also, there is no concept in Islam obliging Muslims to wage war for propagation or implementation of Islam. The only valid basis for military jihad is to end oppression when all other measures have failed. Islam only allows jihad to be conducted by a government.

Compare it what these so called muslims are doing, heck burning of people is forbidden in Islam.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by 2cato: 7:32am On May 23, 2015
How i wish 95% of muslims will reason like this. It is well
EzioAuditore:

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.- Muhammads companion, and the first rightly guide caliph Abu Bakrs other to his men.

Also, there is no concept in Islam obliging Muslims to wage war for propagation or implementation of Islam. The only valid basis for military jihad is to end oppression when all other measures have failed. Islam only allows jihad to be conducted by a government.

Compare it what these so called muslims are doing, heck burning of people is forbidden in Islam.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 7:42am On May 23, 2015
2cato:
How i wish 95% of muslims will reason like this. It is well

Actually, 95% do, just that the other 5% are given a lot more attention.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 10:54am On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Actually, 95% do, just that the other 5% are given a lot more attention.

Cause it's that other 5% that are truely following the footsteps of the vermin that invented the religion.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 10:57am On May 23, 2015
Jagoon:

Cause it's that other 5% that are truely following the footsteps of the vermin that invented the religion.

Just like the crusaders, the lords army, slave masters hitler and co and the ones truely following the footsteps of your religion.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 11:06am On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Just like the crusaders, the lords army, slave masters hitler and co and the ones truely following the footsteps of your religion.

Dunce tongue absolutely no comparison cool
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
Jagoon:

Dunce tongue absolutely no comparison cool

Double standards and selective morality. I'm not surprised.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Double standards and selective morality. I'm not surprised.

How is it double standards Did Jesus instruct his followers to spread his message by killing people like that vermin called mohamed did? That aside hitler was not a christian and despite all the evil he did, he was still a far more decent human being than that evil prophet who people are still being killed on his behalf 1400 years after this earth was cursed with his presence.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2015
Jagoon:

How is it double standards Did Jesus instruct his followers to spread his message by killing people like that vermin called mohamed did? That aside hitler was not a christian and despite all the evil he did, he was still a far more decent human being than that evil prophet who people are still being killed on his behalf 1400 years after this earth was cursed with his presence.

I'm not about to begin an age old debate with a person that reasons like a 3 year old.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I'm not about to begin an age old debate with a person that reasons like a 3 year old.

You have absolutely nothing reasonable to say, so shove it. Your life must be really miserable belonging to that occultic religion of death.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
Jagoon:

You have absolutely nothing reasonable to say, so shove it. Your life must be really miserable belonging to that occultic religion of death.

My life is far from miserable, trust me. But like I said, I don't debate with people who show this level of stupidity, even before the real debate begins.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

My life is far from miserable, trust me. But like I said, I don't debate with people who show this level of stupidity, even before the real debate begins.

At least I am not as stupid as your philandering, paedophilia, lying, deceptive, murdering bandit that you call a prophet
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
Jagoon:

At least I am not as stupid as your philandering, paedophilia, lying, deceptive, murdering bandit that you call a prophet

Classless.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Classless.

And mohamed has class
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 23, 2015
Jagoon:

And mohamed has class

That which is made explicit to idiots like you is not worth my time.
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments by Bigsteve121(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD When THIS MARVELOUS JESUS SON OF GOD SAYS YES NO BODY CAN SAY NO WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE HE IS THE SON GOD wink wink. I HAVE A DEEP LOVE AND PASSION FOR JESUS CHRIST, THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES I HAVE BEEN IN NEED AND TROUBLE AND WHEN I ASK CHRIST FOR HELP AND MERCY HE ALWAYS HELPS ME AND SHOWS HIS LOVING COMPASSION FOR ME, THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TIMES JESUS HAS SPOKEN TO ME, AND NO IT WAS NOT ME HALLUCINATING HE SAYS DO NOT FEAR ME AND THAT ALWAYS REASSURES ME HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN NOR FORSAKEN ME.
CHRIST HAS COME, CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN. SO FOR YOU UNBELIVERS IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU, YOU HAD BETTER GO ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE. THIS JESUS THAT I KNOW IS AWESOME HE SPEAKS TO ME IN MY DREAMS AND NOT ONLY THAT ONCE I DID NOT KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING AND THE LORD SAID TURN LEFT GUESS WHAT IT WAS THE RIGHT WAY AND I WAS ON TIME TO WHERE I HAD TO GO TO. YOU MUSLIMS WHO THINK YOU WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME AND EVEN IF YOU DO WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU CAN NEVER DOMINATE ME RATHER IT WILL BE ME, JESUS AND TRUE BELIVERS IN CHRIST THAT WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD. I HAVE DEALT WITH SO MANY PEOPLE AND SUCCEEDED AND MANAGED TO CONVERT THEM TO THE RIGHT RELIGION THAT WILL EARN THEM ETERNAL LIFE. CHRIST HAS NOT GIVEN ME A SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE, PEACE AND SOUND MIND.

(1) (Reply)

7 Principles Of Godly Dressing / The Man In The Video And Ben Ubeh (late Taraba CAN Chairman) / Chris Oyakhilome-gays/lesbians Are Mentally Deformed & Need Urgent Help(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.