Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

A Nigerian, An American And A German Boarded A Plane - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nigerian, An American And A German Boarded A Plane (1102 Views)

The Difference Between American And Nigerian Reply to a Post / D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! / D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian, An American And A German Boarded A Plane by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 22, 2015
A Nigerian, an American and a German
boarded a plane. As the plane was flying over
the sea satan came out and said to them: "I
want you to drop something into the sea, if i
find it you die,but if i don't,you live". The
American quickly plucked a button from his
shirt and threw it into the sea, satan dived into
the sea and came up with the button. ''see!'' he
said and killed the American. The German
threw a pin into the sea, satan dived and came
out with the pin. ''See!'' he said and killed the
German. The Nigerian brought out a pure
water sachet, opened it and poured the
content into the sea holding back the sachet.
He said to Satan, ''Oya begin find water inside
water...Idiot''...Proud 2 b a Nigerian
jare...Even the devil dey bow 4 us.
Re: A Nigerian, An American And A German Boarded A Plane by holyteeboy(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2015
Not funny
Re: A Nigerian, An American And A German Boarded A Plane by Nobody: 11:51am On May 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

holyteeboy:
Not funny

who ask u?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Gift To Buhari (pic). / The Dream Of A Nigerian Man / When The Deliverer Needs Deliverance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.