Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane (3717 Views)

Update!! Diezani Denied Conversation With Pres-elect Buhari Throughout UK Trip / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
Last night’s secretive and rather abrupt trip to London by Nigeria President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari caught several of his political associates unawares, several of them learning about it only when we broke the story.

Asked if the President-Elect had any health issues that may have required urgent travel overnight, they insisted he appears to be healthy.

Meanwhile, sources have told SaharaReporters that the efforts by the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, to speak with Buhari aboard the British Airways aircraft failed abysmally as the President-Elect only greeted her during the boarding process and then quietly settled into his seat 2K in First Class. The embattled Minister, SaharaReporters learnt, had somehow booked herself into seat 3K, seating directly behind Buhari on the six-hour flight.

Our sources said she rose up a few times and tried to stir up a conversation with the President-Elect, but that he only nodded and let her get back to her seat without permitting any dialogue. The flight arrived Heathrow in London at 2:15p.m. local time, but the passengers didn’t disembark until 2:45pm due to delays at the airport.

Other Nigerian dignitaries in the First Class compartment of the flight included the chairperson of the National Electricity Commission, Sam Amadi, as well as Senator Philip Adida, Segun Awolowo, and Hakeem Bello-Osagie, who sat in 4K directly behind Diezani.

When the airline crew announced passenger disembarkation, Buhari asked if Diezani had any of her bags in the overheard compartment so he could step out of her way. It then turned out she had occupied the entire overheard compartments with several of her carry-on bags, traveled with two of her aides also in First Class. Buhari was reportedly traveling with only one aide.

The Nigerian High Commissioner to the UK, Dalhatu Sarki Tafida, met Buhari at the airport.

As SaharaReporters reported earlier, Minister Alison-Madueke was originally scheduled to travel to the UK next Tuesday as she is billed to address the Nigerian Senate on Monday regarding the fuel scarcity crisis. Our source disclosed that upon learning of Mr. Buhari’s trip, she booked herself on the same flight in the hope of an opportunity of a direct discussion with the man who takes over the governance of Nigeria one week from today. Her Ministry, reputed as being one of the most corrupt, is likely to be among the first to come under Buhari’s scrutiny.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/22/buharis-political-associates-surprised-london-trip-diezani-denied-conversation-him

Seun, Lalasticlala cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by jemype(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
I thought she flys on a private jet

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by adioolayi(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
No matter how hard she tried, Baba won't just grant her audience grin

I see Prison nets hovering over some people... #prophesy

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by MugabeRobert: 6:11pm On May 22, 2015
A new sheriff is in town.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 22, 2015
This woman is really scared

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by theV0ice: 6:12pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmm........ embarassed

why the desperation??

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by jascon1(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2015
Diezani choose the wheel u want to ride into kirikiri. 6 more days counting down

10 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2015
If this story is true what was so important she needed to let GMB know that she couldn't state in the transition report

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
Great

Excellent piece of write-up. Well articulated and delivered masterfully on air and on ground.

President Muhammadu Buhari has won my heart the more. Specifically, he wanted to know the amount of luggages....has in the compartment by offering to assist.

I am happy the way this story has been followed through and vivid updates provided. I hereby hypothesize the following:

1. She has achieved her objective by seeing the President face - face.

2. Buhari has succeeded by not inflicting himself with any stain at this point. A close shave indeed.

3. Buhari has seen "waste and profligacy" at its peak. In which a public official can fly in first-class ticket overseas.

4. The new government would tackle corruption to a standstill.

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by bettercreature(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
The milf want to use the upper twin and the oil well OML17 between her legs to tease babaonechancee into bed

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by doctokwus: 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
She must have been totally ill-informed on the character of d incoming president and his determination to set this nation alright; unlike the fisherman that fiddled while him,his cohorts and d types of Diezani ra ped the nation blind.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by nwafuluozoh: 6:17pm On May 22, 2015
Is Buhari God? He refused conversing with her, has the sky fallen in?
Pride goes before a fall.
Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Pangea: 6:17pm On May 22, 2015
That Jezebel is a true daughter of her mother in the bible!
How I wish Buhari was Jehu,
He for throw her down when they reach cruising altitude, 40,000 feet high. angry
And let the dogs do the rest .

I'm sorry
I just hate that woman and her corrupt ways.
The money she misappropriated would have built many world class hospitals in all the geographical zones in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Ama80(f): 6:21pm On May 22, 2015
He wud have at least listened to her. Wit da attitude, he has already pronounced her guilty. Hypocrisy and double standard. Na yr way. let's see how u treat ur ppl wit corruption tag.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 22, 2015
How much more writings does she need to see on the wall before she realizes that nothing short of returning our stolen money would save her from President Buhari's wrath?

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by aare07(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2015
Talk
Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Beremx(f): 6:23pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Is Buhari God?
direct your question to Dieziani Allison Madueke.

The fear of Buhari by Dieziani is the beginning of seeing the General as a god

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by theV0ice: 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
Ama80:
He wud have at least listened to her. Wit da attitude, he has already pronounced her guilty. Hypocrisy and double standard. Na yr way. let's see how u treat ur ppl wit corruption tag.

he isn't pronouncing her guilty...

He just didn't wish to be disturbed. Didn't you read that even some of his associates didn't know about his trip and he went with only 1 aide?

Na because of Diezani he enter British airways?

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Beremx(f): 6:25pm On May 22, 2015
Ama80:
the big seductive eyes she used in putting Jonathan under her armpit, she dares not try it on the General.

Her juju no go work. She must be probed!

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by doctokwus: 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
Ama80:
If he starts listening to her,then how many other people is he going to listen to?
PMB is just sending a message that he is neither the efcc or a judge; if u have a case to answer its for d law enforcement agencies to so determine and for them to arraign u for trial,then a judge determines d culpability of d accused.
If he starts entertaining every person with a guilty conscience,then he wudnt do any other thing because the queue would stretch from Lagos to Chibok in Borno!

10 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by missKiffy(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2015
What does she want with our presido undecided

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by theV0ice: 6:30pm On May 22, 2015
doctokwus:

If he starts listening to her,then how many other people is he going to listen to?
PMB is just sending a message that he is neither the efcc or a judge; if u have a case to answer its for d law enforcement agencies to so determine and for them to arraign u for trial,then a judge determines d culpability of d accused.
If he starts entertaining every person with a guilty conscience,then he wudnt do any other thing because the queue would stretch from Lagos to Chibok in Borno!

very true
Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Nonsense!
Keke-leke?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by sunkoye: 6:32pm On May 22, 2015
Lier.

Two thing must have happened.

1. She was too scared to engage baba in conversation. grin grin
2. Baba turned down her request for engagement. cheesy cool
Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by sunkoye: 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
Pangea:
That Jezebel is a true daughter of her mother in the bible!
How I wish Buhari was Jehu,
He for throw her down when they reach cruising altitude, 40,000 feet high. angry
And let the dogs do the rest .

I'm sorry
I just hate that woman and her corrupt ways.
The money she misappropriated would have built many world class hospitals in all the geographical zones in the country.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by fr3do(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Nonsense!

Ama80:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by gebest: 6:42pm On May 22, 2015
well all i can say is, don't infect Buhari with your...................you know what i mean. by the way why didn't you use your private jet i thought you ve one? something is fishing, buhari please dont look at her face two times.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by socialmediaman: 6:44pm On May 22, 2015
Everything that has a beginning has an end. IF Denziani is not guilty, she will not be persecuted by the incoming government. Buhari does not want to betray or taint the massive support he enjoys with the masses who took many risks and dared many consequences to support him till the end, because unseating an incumbent president in Nigeria didn't come to him on a platter of Gold. Buhari cannot please everyone, he has chosen to maintain the standards that found him favor with the ordinary Nigerian and I think that's a good decision.

God Bless Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Mooaloji(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
Dat woman is corruption personify, I trust GMB, no nonsense Fulani man. My vote is not a waste.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by Ama80(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
the big seductive eyes she used in putting Jonathan under her armpit, she dares not try it on the General.

Her juju no go work. She must be probed!
berem wt emergency X. I'm looking you with one kind eyes. u notice dose Seductive eyes.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by gebest: 7:00pm On May 22, 2015
i dey fear, what of if she come visit buhari in his hotel in the night nkor?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane by dustmalik: 7:03pm On May 22, 2015
If it truly happened as narrated by Sahara Reporters, then this news just made my day. Good one from Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra, Tv: The Media House From Hell And Its Deluded Followers. / Rivers And Edo States Gubernatorial Elections: How Many Re-runs Can Be Enough Be / Mugabe Writes Rochas: I Deserve A Statue More Than Jacob Zuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.