Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? (2541 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by debeloved07(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
Why should you think of starting a business with empty pocket?
Even Jesus the son of the creator and owner of the whole world need something for multiplicity.
So the right question would have been "what business can you start with a little capital"?
program like SFI and other ones are there for you to start with nothing and grow your income. just checkout my signature for more info.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Maybe, add me up on BBM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Ghana Cedis (gh¢) Has More Value Than Naira / Manual Water Filling Machine To Automatic Machine By: VINTEK Machines / Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.