Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Requirements For Setting Up A CBT Centre - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Requirements For Setting Up A CBT Centre (4507 Views)

PES 2017 Minimum And Recommended Requirements For PC / Are You In Need of a CBT Creator Software? / Help In Setting Up And Configuring Servers And A Wifi Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Setting Up A CBT Centre by Aspac(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
Hello fellow nairalander, today I want to list out requirements for setting up a successful CBT center.

I will like to break this requirement into the following parts.

1 - Infrastructure (Building, Chairs, Tables and few other thing)

2 - Technical (computers, servers, network design, electrical design, CBT software (this is necessary if you have a school and you want to be conducting CBT exams for your students), inverter, generator and few other thing

3 - Management (Man power that will manage the center during and after every exams)

4 - Cash ( at this point I will like to stress that setting up a CBT center require lot of cash, in average 5-8million Naira depending on the sitting capacity, you can talk to us on 08039254192 for a quote)

Now let's start

I will start with the number 4 as this is the most important and infact without money, the dream of owning a CBT is a good as just a DREAM, the total cost of setting up vary depending on the capacity that you want, to set-up a 100 seater CBT center will cost more than setting up a 50 seater center, you can talk to us for a decent quote on 08039254192.

Infrastructure - here I will like to say that the size of your building will largely depend on the capacity of the CBT center that you want and I will advice that before you begin the furniture work, inspect the building if you're using an existing one to be double sure of the quality of the building. When designing your table and chairs I will suggest you visit one or two accredited CBT center to see how their chair and tables are design.

Technical- this is where a lot of people make wrong decision, I strongly you contact a professional when you to this stage, not just a professional but a professional who has done it before and it's working without any problem and a professional that will give you at least 6month free maintenance guarantee. as I said earlier setting up a CBT center require lot of cash, if at this stage you try to manage your resources by buying lower quality equipment (Believe me sooner you will re-buy those material)

Management - This is very important as all of the above mention steps because with poor management, the center is as good as it's never exist, look for a good computer administrator and 2 support staff.

Thanks for taking your time to read the post and for enquiry about setting up a CBT Centre, Cyber Cafe, E-library, File server, Active Directory talk to us on 08039254192.
Once again
Thank you for reading

Re: Requirements For Setting Up A CBT Centre by raffite: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2015
Aspac:
Hello fellow nairalander, today I want to list out requirements for setting up a successful CBT center.

I will like to break this requirement into the following parts.

1 - Infrastructure (Building, Chairs, Tables and few other thing)

2 - Technical (computers, servers, network design, electrical design, CBT software (this is necessary if you have a school and you want to be conducting CBT exams for your students), inverter, generator and few other thing

3 - Management (Man power that will manage the center during and after every exams)

4 - Cash ( at this point I will like to stress that setting up a CBT center require lot of cash, in average 5-8million Naira depending on the sitting capacity, you can talk to us on 08039254192 for a quote)

Now let's start

I will start with the number 4 as this is the most important and infact without money, the dream of owning a CBT is a good as just a DREAM, the total cost of setting up vary depending on the capacity that you want, to set-up a 100 seater CBT center will cost more than setting up a 50 seater center, you can talk to us for a decent quote on 08039254192.

Infrastructure - here I will like to say that the size of your building will largely depend on the capacity of the CBT center that you want and I will advice that before you begin the furniture work, inspect the building if you're using an existing one to be double sure of the quality of the building. When designing your table and chairs I will suggest you visit one or two accredited CBT center to see how their chair and tables are design.

Technical- this is where a lot of people make wrong decision, I strongly you contact a professional when you to this stage, not just a professional but a professional who has done it before and it's working without any problem and a professional that will give you at least 6month free maintenance guarantee. as I said earlier setting up a CBT center require lot of cash, if at this stage you try to manage your resources by buying lower quality equipment (Believe me sooner you will re-buy those material)

Management - This is very important as all of the above mention steps because with poor management, the center is as good as it's never exist, look for a good computer administrator and 2 support staff.

Thanks for taking your time to read the post and for enquiry about setting up a CBT Centre, Cyber Cafe, E-library, File server, Active Directory talk to us on 08039254192.
Once again
Thank you for reading
How profitable is this biz? Can it be set up along a busy road?

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Isps In Port Harcourt / dell E62xx E63xx E64xx E54XX Kboard w/lite Lenovo t440p/t540p/w540 battery 4Sale / Pls What Do I Look Out For When Buying A Used Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.