Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister (15544 Views)

N5bn Found In Army General’s Daughter’s Account / The Fraud Called Clean Cookstoves / 9.3billion Naira Clean Cookstoves Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by funbiano: 10:39pm On May 22, 2015
Can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine our Ministry want to use 5billionaira to buy 750,000 stove. There is God o. Graduate are outside there looking for job. If the so called money can be use in creating jobs for the youth. I believe unemployment rate will reduce. All of this suppose to go and spend 20yrs of there life in Kirikiri .They are all thieves.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by mashnino(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2015
May GOD punish you people accordingly...

And we are looking for money to pay dose bloody oil marketers

and these black ugly 2-faced imp called jonathan is there giving out 5billion naira for stove...

Stove ooo... Stove...like that is Nigeria's Problem...

Clueless idiot...
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by limamintruth: 11:53pm On May 22, 2015
adesegun121:
Eyin ministry yi.. Eyin minister yi..
Eberu olorun oooo

5bn naira for stove

And 90percent of the citizen dey hungry..
Infact deir cant eat 3 meals a day..

And u ppl dey budget 5bn for ordinary stove...

Ok kosi wahala..

Buhari if you didnt send some of this pass government official to jail... You will not make al jana inshall Allahu.. I mean it..

Dis is gettin out of hand..

5bn for ordinary stove...

*crying mood** sad mood**

oh Almighty God come and assist buhari in dis new regim..
Amin

I agree with you bro.
Imagine the nonesense project they allocated a whooping 5billion naira for? lipsrsealed
Buhari really needs to probe these thieving ministers & politicians of this administration cos they have all looted government funds dry. Gaskiya it is a pity!

1 Like

Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by Craigston: 12:03am On May 23, 2015
fairheven:
But why do we have to make South African rich, don't just get
Why not domesticate the project instead?
They should learn from USA. That's the mistake USA made and now their economy is about to fall while China is boasting.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by litetias(m): 3:23am On May 23, 2015
There is God o
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2015
GEJ is an epitome of corruption.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by MduZA: 6:18am On May 23, 2015
Nice move...
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by Cholison(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2015
This contract must be cancelled, whoever brought this rip-off of a contract must be prosecuted. How long shall we subject ourselves to these looting spree? GEJ you truely disappointed us.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by chukxie(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2015
This is the height of financial reckless by GEJ's administration . I'm shaking my head in disgust.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by ubath(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2015
Why the waste of money on clean cookstove project when the price of Kerosene is unbearable to the Public. What a country?
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by Esetim(f): 8:02am On May 23, 2015
This country is simply amazing. We cant pay salaries, no fuel, no light, no kerosene and this amount of money is being used to procure stoves. I really wonder how our leaders reason.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by Nobody: 8:52am On May 23, 2015
adesegun121:

ehyaa sorry mr scholar...
Please share ur achivement with us here on nairaland...

Oniranu oshi...

Quote me again and die in lagoon

You have proved me right again dummy! This is the correct spelling of achievement

Ití böríbo!

I am still in my living room instead of the lagoon where your drunken oba of lagos was conceived along with you too.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by nas4q(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2015
Our leaders dey very wicked o. Of all d myriads of problems we've got in naij, na stove go come provide solution. I doubt if it will end up in the hands of those that need it
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by Nobody: 11:57am On May 23, 2015
ayokellany:

Should that be the case, there is always freedom to commit suicide. I really can't wait for your likes to be gone from the face of the earth along with every single member of your lineage.

I won't commit suicide like your coward awo-OLE-owo grin We igbos are strong spirited. As for waiting, you will continue to wait till you die a miserable death and long after you are gone, Igbos will continue to thrive.
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by cornelin(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
5 billiion for stoves..? All Nigerians must get one. Haven't gotten mine yet!
Re: Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister by fairheven: 2:05pm On May 23, 2015
Craigston:

They should learn from USA. That's the mistake USA made and now their economy is about to fall while China is boasting.
Very true,infact China will soon trample on the US -nothing can stop can stop the DRAGON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ocholi's Service Of Songs: Osinbajo, Fashola, Ngige, Others In Attendance (Pics) / Crisis Looms At Appeal Court Over Bulkachuwa’s Successor / Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.