Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly (41090 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by ifihearam: 9:24pm On May 22, 2015
Impostor. Too weak,ugly and undiplomatic to be a diplomat.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by fareed69(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin i see a shadow on the bed,grin
but, this alleged diplomat, sure looks like a talkative to me tho undecided

GOD bless you Your guess was as good as mine
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by delishpot: 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
Chei.....why dem go do like that na? They have to pay fine o.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by yomi007k(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
Let's beat up an equitorial guina diplomat.
Forget apology
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by bogolobango(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2015
Mumu
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by bogolobango(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
Ask sango
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by FitnessNigeria: 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
This one resemble an ogogoro diplomat.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by bogolobango(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2015
@Abbey2sam thanks for insulting my father
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Luukasz post=34006677][/quote] Drogba wa ni ori e abi,
must you insult.?

come to think of it you are the fool here .
if my brain is dead I won't be alive.

Yeye dey smell grin
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by akanbiaa(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2015
Gboliwe:
Is that the face of a Nigerian diplomat? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
even thought it was the unruly police man these face looks so hardened and sturborn, it will be hard to convince me that it's these man that pushed the police beyond his limits but still the police should have just arrested him maybe for verbal assault not by beating him up.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
Something tells me he did something wrong. He must have been confronted and when he became loud mouthed with the 'do you know who i am talk', he was dealt with. I Could be wrong.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by dazzlinglyme: 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
who beat who?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by tybesing(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2015
Join our BBM Channel C0017E76C
Ping me on 53460138

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Instead of the Nigerian Government to demand the arrest and prosecution of the officers involved they are demanding an apology...what a country
What the heck do u mean by what a country, it's Gej ur hero that is the ball less president. So just keep that ur mouth shut, because ur Hero can't do nada
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 22, 2015
How can this be a diplomat nauuuuuu?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by mahyowah(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace
bros i dey vex like this, as dem dey treat Nigerians outside & our govt. no dey do anything dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by calyb247(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace
expantiate your assertion in light of the op's post
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by ozoigbondu: 10:02pm On May 22, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

What the heck do u mean by what a country, it's Gej ur hero that is the ball less president. So just keep that ur mouth shut, because ur Hero can't do nada
Your stupidity is that of inter galatic proportion
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by AndreB: 10:02pm On May 22, 2015
Which kine sufferhead diplomat be this?...Maybe na in face provoke the police... cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by boladez(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2015
As much as I am trying to feel sorry for this guy...I am happy to see his Bribe taking face....90% of govt workers are bribe takers!

He should say what he did and what would a diplomat be doing in a cab?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by psalmsjob: 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
Nigerians get worst treatment from our own police here so if Nigeria police apologizes to all Nigerians maltreated over the years I'm sure E.Guinea police will take a cue afterall we're the "Giant" of Africa.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by seunfape(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2015
Gboliwe:
Is that the face of a Nigerian diplomat? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the be.d well well.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by volcanoash(f): 10:35pm On May 22, 2015
Guy man diplomat on his way to his maga.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by armadeo(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2015
This guy wasn't beaten. Someone please post the picnof that lekki kidnapper for us to compare and contrast.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by seangy4konji: 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
such things make me sad.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Spydamannn(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
This nigerian diplomat looks like suara,could this be a nigerian diplomat for real
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
bogolobango:
naija is a disgrace

How?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2015
Gboliwe:
Abegi no scatta my sexy stomach with laff Jare...lwkmdh
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by publicenemy(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Instead of the Nigerian Government to demand the arrest and prosecution of the officers involved they are demanding an apology...what a country

Guy...my post on the previous topic, word for word... Don't you have dignity?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by allergic007: 12:34am On May 23, 2015
this kain diplomat wey resemble a.gber.o for mile 2 under bridge.*just thinking aloud*
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by Nobody: 1:29am On May 23, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. Good for him. He is one of those punishing his own people in another land. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.