Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer (1235 Views)

Video Of The Day:- Imagine Getting To An ATM Machine & This Happens / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer by McDonalds2014(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2015
Just imagine say dis babe na your teacher/lecturer, wetin go be the faith of guys for class?PassorFail…..
This is the same reason my padi repeated primary four three times.

Re: Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer by qloreal: 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
Ukwu
Re: Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer by sam4(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
A go scarce for d guys in dat class
Re: Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer by xpac01(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2015
Imagine me failing her course every year.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer by Ezedon(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2015
I will change school because no bottom fashioned against me shall prosper

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer by VickyRotex(f): 8:33pm On May 22, 2015
So peeps had to go photoshop the original pix. It wasnt as big as this. Smh undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Imagine This Babe Been Your Teacher/lecturer by simplemach(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
Do you know this thing is so dangerous it can make you give geography answers to Chemistry questions.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Joke That Would Make Your Heart Best Faster / Igbo Men With There Smartness / Hilarious : Check Out The Real Name Of this Senegalese - American Musician(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.