Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

"Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde (1445 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by seguntheblogger: 8:33pm On May 22, 2015
Popular Nollywood star , Omotola Jalade Ekeinde speaks on the relevance of women in fighting worldwide poverty..

According to her , the major reason the Nollywood superstar joined the ONE 'Poverty Is Sexist' Campaign in order to fight poverty globally via empowering the women folk.
In Fact, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has a huge project at hand and that's to make the leaders, men and the society realize the importance of a woman and her ability to make big changes in our generation.

The Nollywood superstar has lend her voice on the recently lunched 'Strong Girl' One Campaign to help empower the women through socio-economic strategies such as education, agriculture and health to help fight poverty.

Speaking with the popular entertainment media ,Pulse TV at the lunch of the 'Poverty Is Sexist' campaign by One.org in Lagos, May 21, Omotola said,

''Women need to be respected... If you respect a woman and see her for who and what she is ā€“ as a great contributor to life and the economy - you will be able to empower them and allow them to be.''

She added the, '' allowing her to be and seeing the potential in her, you'll be the best for doing it.''

The actress further called on everyone, her fans and family inclusive, to sign the petition which will be presented to various world leaders; to emphasis on the need for women to be empowered for the better good of the world.
source :http://streetgist.com/women-need-to-be-respected/
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by kodded(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2015
undecided

you respect them and they take you for granted

2 Likes

Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Iyamar(f): 8:41pm On May 22, 2015
God bless you! You are the best in nollywood, my nollywood role model. I love you

1 Like

Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by 2cato: 8:42pm On May 22, 2015
The lady above me is a drunkerd and a wiredo. Omotola is talking about the hard working ladies and the the foolish thieving ladies who knows nothing but gold digging with a big spade.
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by xpac01(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2015
This woman just make me loving her day by day. I wish all our female celebs will emulate her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by 2cato: 8:48pm On May 22, 2015
Why
xpac01:
This woman just make me loving her day by day. I wish all our female celebs will emulate her.
a lady who beat her husband at the slightest provocation
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by xpac01(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2015
2cato:
Why a lady who beat her husband at the slightest provocation
Who? Are you refering to Mrs. Omosexy or your married sister?
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by seguntheblogger: 8:59pm On May 22, 2015
lol..that is because , she is sucessful
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by realtestament(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
Correction:
some women need 2 be respected.
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by irunoko(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
Women need to respect themselves first undecided

1 Like

Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
undecided

That means if we respect you too then you will also take us for granted right?
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by kodded(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2015
Sophyrocks:

That means if we respect you too then you will also take us for granted right?
undecided

warris this one saying ?
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
undecided

warris this one saying ?

I believe i typed english.
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by seguntheblogger: 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
both man and woman deserve respect
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by kodded(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I believe i typed english.
SORRY I ONLY UNDERSTAND FRENCH undecided ........SMH angry
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
SORRY I ONLY UNDERSTAND FRENCH undecided ........SMH angry

So your parents taught you in french that when you respect women they will take you for granted?
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by seguntheblogger: 6:13am On May 23, 2015
lol, I hope this won't cause another ewar
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by TrishaP(f): 6:26am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Is your mum included?
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by seguntheblogger: 6:53am On May 23, 2015
as a celebrity , she had to do something... Genevieve also did something like this now
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2015
*facepalm*
don't we know??

Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by kodded(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2015
TrishaP:
Is your mum is included?
warris this undecided ?
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by seguntheblogger: 9:36am On May 23, 2015
lol
Re: "Women Need To Be Respected''-omotola Jalade Ekeinde by seguntheblogger: 11:37am On May 23, 2015
Iyamar:
God bless you! You are the best in nollywood, my nollywood role model. I love you
love this

(1) (Reply)

Why Iā€™m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years ā€“ Olu Jacob / Mommy's Boy!!! 8 Years After, Kanye West Remembers His Mum With A Customized Swe / Burna Boy Flaunts His Gun On Instagram (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.