Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. (1150 Views)

Buhari The North And The True Picture Of Nigeria's Federal Government Structure. / Is This A True Picture Of GEJ Packing Money To Otuoke Before Leaving Office? / Is This The Present True Picture Of Buhari ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by patrick89(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
When Goodluck Jonathan attempted to remove the fuel subsidy virus in 2012, feudal yoruba and fulani creatures ganged up to oppose that move.
During that period, Igbos became subject of media attack and mockery. why? They refused to join in the stupidity and hypocrisy of yoruba and the fulani to oppose a noble economic agenda! One islamist even published that the Igbos have been the clog in the wheel of progress of their Nigeria by always refusing to stand with others for a common agenda. The biggest victim of that yoruba fulani stupidity was Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. This poor woman was labelled all sorts of umprintable names and maligned by the feudalists for allegedly being the one who told Jonathan to remove their prized virus. Evidences and reminders that Mallam sanusi lamido sanusi, another feudalist and central bank governor had already advised and called for the removal of the virus made no sense to them. No one talked about sanusi or mention him for blames. The focus of the attacks was heaped on Dr. Ngozi. She was singled out for yoruba fulani attacks on the subsidy virus because she's Igbo. Nothing more!
It is now suprising how the same feudalists who violently opposed the removal of the virus, are the ones praising onuku Buhari for hinting that he would be removing the same subsidy virus they earlier opposed! They praised it as a noble course! While displaying this open idiocy and hypocrisy, none of them remembered how they attacked the Igbo for wisely refusing to oppose the process.
If you are still in doubt about my deep hatred for this false entity, this is just the clue.
The problem of Nigeria is not corruption. Neither is it bad governance! The problem is yoruba fulani entrenched tribalisms, hypocrisy and sectionalism. These people abhors hard work and self reliance! They would never survive without government patronage. They would do anything to pull down and destroy a noble agenda as long as their dirty selfish interests are not represented.
To divide the evil Nigeria is the only option!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
You try
Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by gwales: 10:22pm On May 22, 2015
Gibberish

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by Gbawe: 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
gwales:
Gibberish

Frustrated gibberish actually. I don't think I have ever seen this in my years on earth i.e an election loss inducing mass psychosis in so many at the same time. I wonder how long it will take for the post-election 'fever' afflicting some to abate to a manageable level.

8 Likes

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by modath(f): 10:44pm On May 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Frustrated gibberish actually. I don't think I have ever seen this in my years on earth i.e an election loss inducing mass psychosis in so many at the same time. I wonder how long it will take for the post-election 'fever' afflicting some to abate to a manageable level.

Then you are going to wait for the hen to sprout teeth, cos anyone whose hate is predicated on facts is easier to win over but when the cause of the angst is not only baseless but absurd then....

I have seen people in this city actually CURSE the nation and particularly Yoruba people for allowing this "travesty" to happen...

An (ex) friend sent me a message asking me if I believe God will ever forgive me for supporting an anti-christ !!!The hate is strong mehn!!!

@OP,
The word is spelt "hypocrites" and I hope you realise that the real reason Nigerians were up in arms and fought against subsidy removal is cos it was known for a fact that it wasn't done for altruistic reasons but cos of the few whose interests supercedes collective good!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by PedroJP(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Did he say d pure truth or not ? Do u now praise Buhari's hint to remove the subsidy ir not ? Did u ever term Igbos as backward pple for not joining in the protest or not ?

Don't worry, our nonsense union will soon come to an end.

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by PedroJP(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2015
Ndi a bu ndi ihu abuo ke mgbe uwa. Umunne ha ndi ugwu na e ji ha akwo aka oge nile, mana ha achoghi i mara ihe, na ihi anya ufu na ekworo ha nwere na ebe ndi Igbo no.

Ha na eme, ha na anatakwa ugwo ya. Mba kporo onwe ha ndi south, mana kpo ndi Igbo asi nke ha ga eme ihe obula imete ndi Igbo ihe, ruo ma nke i makpuru ala nye ndi ugwu. O di nma, anyi na ha ga ahu isi ya na izu a.

3 Likes

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by nwafuluozoh: 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
Well written!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by agurza(f): 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
Bros you are speaking from both sides of the month. Perhaps majority opposed fuel subsidy removal because they feel GEJ cannot judiciously use the excess for what it was meant for. Thanks God it has come to pass, we have all seen what the result.

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by Senjuchiha: 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
Tru talk

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by tucky200(m): 12:20am On May 23, 2015
Please ishilove and lalasticlala delete this thread am sure its against ur rules and regulations

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 23, 2015
tucky200:
Please ishilove and lalasticlala delete this thread am sure its against ur rules and regulations
See una life
Always calling on d "gods" to save una
Make I live before dem ban me join dis thread undecided

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by tucky200(m): 12:28am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

See una life
Always calling on d "gods" to save una
Make I live before dem ban me join dis thread undecided
Ewure ?
Wetin u dey do 4 here?

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by tucky200(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2015
agurza:
Bros you are speaking from both sides of the month. Perhaps majority opposed fuel subsidy removal because they feel GEJ cannot judiciously use the excess for what it was meant for. Thanks God it has come to pass, we have all seen what the result.
It is/was a huge scam
Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:32am On May 23, 2015
agurza:
This does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by dokyOloye: 2:02am On May 23, 2015
I remember som tym in 2013 when Okonjo Iweala was advocating for d funds in d excess crude acct to be saved for d rainy day,this same Amaechi who is now making noise up and down was up in arms against her,and even took her to court,saying d money must be shared.
Now d same Amechi is going abt deceiving ppl by asking abt how d money was spent.
Nigerians and short memories sha.
Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2015
dokyOloye:
I remember som tym in 2013 when Okonjo Iweala was advocating for d funds in d excess crude acct to be saved for d rainy day,this same Amaechi who is now making noise up and down was up in arms against her,and even took her to court,saying d money must be shared.
Now d same Amechi is going abt deceiving ppl by asking abt how d money was spent.
Nigerians and short memories sha.
dont mind them
Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by patrick89(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2015
Gbawe:

you are always speaking grammar don't worry I will bring out your disgraceful analysis on subsidy removal. Some people can be very shameless. This is 21st century, you hypocrist will be exposed!
Re: The True Picture Of Hypocrists In Nigeria. by patrick89(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2015
tucky200:
come and delete am na oloshi! This page suppose to hit front page.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Amaechi? / Photos: Lagos residents using boats on street due to flood / Thank You PMB For Heeding To My Call For Disposal Of The Presidential Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.