Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Episode 2: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 2: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (776 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa / Episode 4: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 2: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa by Joyakosa(f): 5:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Last week on the Chronicles of Isioma, Isioma met a guy named David to help her carry an assignment, but before that, she has to explain what really happened that caused her to commit suicide. In case you missed it READ EPISODE 1 HERE.

EPISODE 2:

My brother ran into the room with a knife, I kept wondering what he was doing with a knife and calling out my name in an angry way. He looked and sounded drunk, I asked him what the problem was and what he was doing with a knife, he said he was Hot and that his girlfriend refused to give him sex before she left. David now looks in disgust and said ‘so how does that concern you’, I wondered to myself too and asked myself the same question, she continued.

Read more below;

Episode 2: Chronicles of Isioma by Joy Akosa | Joy Akosa's Corner - http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-2-chronicles-of-isioma/

(1) (Reply)

Who Man Without A Woman / Writers Wanted : N5,000 Per Article / The Lonely Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.