Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Woman Goes Ahead To Give Head At A Train Station - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Goes Ahead To Give Head At A Train Station (624 Views)

British Woman Goes From Beautiful Bride To Ripped Transgender Male / Woman Goes Naked At Father's Burial (photo) / A Man Crushed By A Train In Makurdi,yesterdaygraphic..*warning - Graphic(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Goes Ahead To Give Head At A Train Station by kushma(m): 12:31am On May 23, 2015
A couple at a subway platform in Boston yesterday were carefreely engaging in MouthAction as people passed by.
A man who was very disgusted by the act took a photo and shared it on Twitter and complained to the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, demanding action.
“Dear MBTA, I understand you are having financial problems and it is difficult to maintain a broken system. However my tax dollars should be going to pay your police force because I shouldn’t have to stand next to a man receiving MouthAction.” he tweeted
The police have since responded, saying that they are looking for the two people involved.

Re: Woman Goes Ahead To Give Head At A Train Station by siegfried99(m): 1:58am On May 23, 2015
Wahala dey ooo grin
Re: Woman Goes Ahead To Give Head At A Train Station by DNova(m): 2:00am On May 23, 2015
Some people dey crey sha! #ButThumbzUp2AllLadiesThatMilkTheirMenDaily #HeShallNevaLookOutside! #AlbertEinstein1904

(1) (Reply)

Man Stuns Doctors By Playing His Guitar During Brain Surgery (photos / Guy Tattooes Nigeria's Coat Of Arms On His Back / Fact...98% Of Nigerians At Atm Points Are Culpable Of This Wrong Grammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.