Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

A Good Business Plan; The Components! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Good Business Plan; The Components! (1192 Views)

What Are The Components Of Biomass Boiler Piping System / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / What Are The Components Of A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Business Plan; The Components! by oludimuni: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2009
What should a good business plan looks like?
Re: A Good Business Plan; The Components! by brianromel(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2009
It most have an area for a business brief.
Show the estimated outline of the business growth,from start to finish.
Should have areas and spaces where future improvements can be added.
Show show the process of marketing,managing and financials of the business.
Contain a blueprint of the business.
Use google to find other details
Re: A Good Business Plan; The Components! by naijacutee(f): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2009
I have a very good business plan guide/ prototype in word format. .It is very very thorough, so it's quite large, (About 30 pages). But granted, it is one of the best business plan guides I've come across because it is laid out specifically, with proper instructions that make you think of what you are presenting and why you are presenting it. It also makes you think about your marketing strategy and helps you incorporate it into the business plan. It's attached. Hope it helps you.

Re: A Good Business Plan; The Components! by kablooee: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2009
That's a nice one. thanks
Re: A Good Business Plan; The Components! by MRNEL(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2009
try buy ENTREPRENEURSHIP a text book by MC graw Hill Publishers, the earlier you read this book before venturing into business, the better off you will be. a friend
Re: A Good Business Plan; The Components! by oludimuni: 4:09am On Mar 13, 2009
Y
naijacutee:

I have a very good business plan guide/ prototype in word format. .It is very very thorough, so it's quite large, (About 30 pages). But granted, it is one of the best business plan guides I've come across because it is laid out specifically, with proper instructions that make you think of what you are presenting and why you are presenting it. It also makes you think about your marketing strategy and helps you incorporate it into the business plan. It's attached. Hope it helps you.

You have done real good, God bless you.
Re: A Good Business Plan; The Components! by naijacutee(f): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2009
Amen o!

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Withdrawn From Liberty Reserve In Nigeria? / CBN Parleys Jonathan to Unlock Agric Financing / Help: Where Can I Learn Slippers Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.