Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. (3837 Views)

8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / Dont Miss This!!!"types Of Guys Every Lady Should Watch Out For"by Chelsey / Five (5) Main Dresses A Lady Should Wear In Her Lifetime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
Yadoctora:

How can u tell that they are not happy? And why do u think that the ones outside Nigeria/ married to Oyinbo are the yardstick for happiness?

What I'm driving at is, many Nigerian women have married men who don't have much. It is wrong to judge all of them by the few who married extremely rich men.

I can tell going by the truthful comments in the section to begin with. Are you implying that these women are lying? Everyday, we're told that Nigerian men(with the Nigeria mentality) do not possess the capacity to treat a woman well, we lack the capacity to make women happy. I believe these many women's report that me and my kind are misogynists at heart grin

Again, I refer you to your sisters' comments in this forum. These women are either married to these men due to desperation induced by low self esteem, societal pressure, kidnapping, age(ism), the list is endless. All these women have one thing in common, though, they are not happy in their marriages. grin I feel sorry for them all.

The ones that married poor men, wouldn't they rather have married the rich men? After all, is crying in a Benz not better than laughing on foot? grin It's unfortunate there are not enough moneyed men to go around, not in these times of institutionalised monogamy grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

I can tell going by the truthful comments in the section to begin with. Are you implying that these women are lying? Everyday, we're told that Nigerian men(with the Nigeria mentality) do not possess the capacity to treat a woman well, we lack the capacity to make women happy. I believe these many women's report that me and my kind are misogynists at heart grin
Probably you need to direct your hate or propaganda or whatever to the right people. I can't speak for anybody. I can't know what their lives are like. You can't tell if they are happy because their husbands are extremely rich or for other reasons either. My request is simple, let's have a thread on how to please a Nigerian woman. If you think money is enough, that's your opinion but I tell you that, if every Nigerian woman is waiting on the rich to come before getting married, then there won't be wedding ceremonies every saturday.

Again, I refer you to your sisters' comments in this forum. These women are either married to these men due to desperation induced by low self esteem, societal pressure, kidnapping, age(ism), the list is endless. All these women have one thing in common, though, they are not happy in their marriages. grin I feel sorry for them all.
Once again, I can't tell what is happening in anybody's life. If u are a wizard of some sort to have known this, keep it up You'r too good at it grin

The ones that married poor men, wouldn't they rather have married the rich men? After all, is crying in a Benz not better than laughing on foot? grin It's unfortunate there are not enough moneyed men to go around, not in these times of institutionalised monogamy grin. [
There is nothing wrong with wanting more. There is nothing wrong with marrying a rich man, what might be JUDGED as wrong is marrying solely for money. If you marry a poor man out of love, you'd still pray that he gets rich. If you pray to marry someone who loves you, you'd hope that he comes rich. This is normal and should not be seen in the same way as gold-digging.

3 Likes

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
Yadoctora:

Probably you need to direct your hate or propaganda or whatever to the right people. I can't speak for anybody. I can't know what their lives are like. You can't tell if they are happy because their husbands are extremely rich or for other reasons either. My request is simple, let's have a thread on how to please a Nigerian woman. If you think money is enough, that's your opinion but I tell you that, if every Nigerian woman is waiting on the rich to come before getting married, then there won't be wedding ceremonies every saturday.

Once again, I can't tell what is happening in anybody's life. If u are a wizard of some sort to have known this, keep it up You'r too good at it grin

There is nothing wrong with wanting more. There is nothing wrong with marrying a rich man, what might be JUDGED as wrong is marrying solely for money. If you marry a poor man out of love, you'd still pray that he gets rich. If you pray to marry someone who loves you, you'd hope that he comes rich. This is normal and should not be seen in the same way as gold-digging.

Probably you need to get out of your bubble and see the real world for what it is. Just because your marriage is happy doesn't mean other Nigerian women experience the same thing. Perhaps, you're just the proverbial one-in-a-million grin. As you astutely pointed out, Nigerian women have allowed desperation to get the better of them, hence, their proliferation of the every-saturday wedding instead of waiting to snag that rich, handsome man. As you know, it's not how far but how well. Happiness in marriage is not by first to get married, is it? grin
Per your request, I don't know if there's a board that doles out threads on demand. You might have to open that thread you're requesting wink.

I tend to believe people when they give account of their daily lives, and the preponderance has been of sad and touching tales of demon husbands who beat and cheat. I don't need to employ my wizardry in that department, I'm one by the way, how did you know? You a witch or something? grin

Oh please, there's nothing wrong in loving a man for his riches grin. Some of you love for looks, speech pattern, dress sense, etc; why not money. To each their very own. If you marry a poor man and praying he gets rich only means you'd rather have a rich man with the current husband's other qualities, innit? Hardly commendable, only natural. grin. In fact, I'd bet bottom dollar that if this poor man is unfortunate enough to not meet his wealth potential, the "love" being sent his way won't be without resentment. But hey, who am I to judge!?

2 Likes

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

Probably you need to get out of your bubble and see the real world for what it is. Just because your marriage is happy doesn't mean other Nigerian women experience the same thing. Perhaps, you're just the proverbial one-in-a-million grin. As you astutely pointed out, Nigerian women have allowed desperation to get the better of them, hence, their proliferation of the every-saturday wedding instead of waiting to snag that rich, handsome man. As you know, it's not how far but how well. Happiness in marriage is not by first to get married, is it? grin
Per your request, I don't know if there's a board that doles out threads on demand. You might have to open that thread you're requesting wink.

How did u arrive by the bold? Smh
I didn't allude to desperation as the reason for wedding ceremonies. Rather I mean that no one needs to be as rich as you claimed to get married. Men are married to for several other reasons than for being extremely rich. How hard is this to understand?
You missed the point totally.I didn't imply that the earlier the wedding, the happier the marriage. You seem to be losing the focus of this argument.

I tend to believe people when they give account of their daily lives, and the preponderance has been of sad and touching tales of demon husbands who beat and cheat. I don't need to employ my wizardry in that department, I'm one by the way, how did you know? You a witch or something? grin

Isn't it obvious? Or how else did I know that you lack in depth grin

Oh please, there's nothing wrong in loving a man for his riches grin. Some of you love for looks, speech pattern, dress sense, etc; why not money. To each their very own. If you marry a poor man and praying he gets rich only means you'd rather have a rich man with the current husband's other qualities, innit? Hardly commendable, only natural. grin. In fact, I'd bet bottom dollar that if this poor man is unfortunate enough to not meet his wealth potential, the "love" being sent his way won't be without resentment. But hey, who am I to judge!?
Haven't you contradicted yourself? Read what you wrote again. I don't know about the bold. Even the rich wants to get richer and not being extremely rich is not the same as being poor. Many women have their own source of income that the man's money is only an added advantage.

2 Likes

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 26, 2015
Yadoctora:

How did u arrive by the bold? Smh
I didn't allude to desperation as the reason for wedding ceremonies. Rather I mean that no one needs to be as rich as you claimed to get married. Men are married to for several other reasons than for being extremely rich. How hard is this to understand?
You missed the point totally.I didn't imply that the earlier the wedding, the happier the marriage. You seem to be losing the focus of this argument.

Isn't it obvious? Or how else did I know that you lack in depth grin

Haven't you contradicted yourself? Read what you wrote again. I don't know about the bold. Even the rich wants to get richer and not being extremely rich is not the same as being poor. Many women have their own source of income that the man's money is only an added advantage.

I just thought you might be married to give such a spirited defence of marital happiness absent funds. Again, I ask, are these women happy? Do they wish for an out?

"I lack in depth" hehehehe. I see you like rofo rofo.

The woman in you has taken over. Thanks for your time. Goodbye, madam.

4 Likes

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

I just thought you might be married to give such a spirited defence of marital happiness absent funds. Again, I ask, are these women happy? Do they wish for an out?

"I lack in depth" hehehehe. I see you like rofo rofo.

The woman in you has taken over. Thanks for your time. Goodbye, madam.
Like u ar a delight to chat with in d first place.

The goodbye came too late.

2 Likes

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Stillfire: 10:21pm On May 26, 2015
Lol, I don't know why serial fornicators and adulterers like Nigerian men always remember the bible when it comes to women. Hahaha. God cannot be mocked o. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by cococandy(f): 6:12am On May 27, 2015
I don't have the fuel to read this long post.

Summarize pls
Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by bukatyne(f): 7:09am On May 27, 2015
@Blackbeauty:

The OP has Some nice points

And There are Some foolish ones... (I know you didnot write This tongue)

What is our business with the nationality of Oshiomole's wife? Don't we have women who also married foreign men? That part almost did it for me.

The man kept quoting submission, submission... hmmm

The writer also assumed all husbands discuss their business plans... another hmmmm....

Weldone sha
Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
Stillfire:
Lol, I don't know why serial fornicators and adulterers like the Nigerian men around me always remember the bible when it comes to women. Hahaha. God cannot be mocked o. Yeye people.
Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Stillfire: 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
^^^Mr Thorpido

Whatever makes you sleep at night! Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by Moana(f): 10:09pm On May 27, 2015
Again with the how to please your man threads, do they know how to please women in return?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by SAMBARRY: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Tongue-in-cheek? Surely, you don't believe the part in bold!
i don't understand
Re: What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Una don pursue the OP?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed / Custom Made Polo/ T - Shirts / Cuteness Overload : This Is What A Toddler Did When She Met A Kangaroo(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.