Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife (24330 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by passionate88: 6:10pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Book space well well
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by maggilove(f): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
You are at fault my dear, why didn't u shout out before all this was happening. Stop it and ask God for forgiveness of sins.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Mbkite(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
Nairaland Rule 2, won't allow me say what i hv in mind. Ishilove, pls amend dat rule 2, for more fun on d thread!

Moreover, the young lady above has something to say. #maggilove.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2015
passionate88:
Book space well well
Amebo.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by freecocoa(f): 6:14pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
The woman is obviously lying.
And the man isn't?

3 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by OCHOdee(f): 6:17pm On May 23, 2015
Islie:

Both husband and wife should be arrested for rituals and be duely sentenced
Because its both that collaborated to carry out thus act..... Which am sure is for money rituals

And the man still dey ride keke If you know what I mean...

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Hamatrony(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2015
Eleyi gidiigan ooO shocked, make dem go do DNA test naa, abi y nna dey disturb yaw brainz undecided
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by izuch(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2015
.its obvious that they are both telling lies but the man's story sounds more true than the woman's.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Beremx(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
And the man isn't?
freecocoa nne m, it is possible for you to open your legs and let a nurse perform an abortion just because your husband wants the blood for his personal sanctification? And it was done 5times?

Nne biko check am na!

Freecocoa nne m,it was the man who filed for divorce and not the woman,isn't it suppose to be the other way round if truly she's innocent?

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by timilehing(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2015
The woman's side to the story is fishy. She's not defending any allegations against her but saying another thing in defense

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by freecocoa(f): 6:24pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
freecocoa nne m, it is possible for you to open your legs and let a nurse perform an abortion just because your husband wants the blood for his personal sanctification? And it was done 5times?

Nne biko check am na!

Freecocoa nne m,it was the man who filed for divorce and not the woman,isn't it suppose to be the other way round if truly she's innocent?
it's not possible for me but possible for some women, it's crazy what people do in the name of love, although in this case, I doubt that there was any rubbing of blood but I don't doubt that she may have had five abortions for him.

They both are lying.

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Captainswag225(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2015
things people do for love, having 5 abortions for this crazy man. What if he used u for money?
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Beremx(f): 6:32pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
it's not possible for me but possible for some women, it's crazy what people do in the name of love, although in this case, I doubt that there was any rubbing of blood but I don't doubt that she may have had five abortions for him.

They both are lying.
I am not sure she allegedly did that in the name of love. She said she was forced to abort 5times. If she did it for love,I don't think she will be forced.

The woman is obviously the liar here.

Haba! Abort 5times for my husband? When no be say na boyfriend.

Shioor!!
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Royalty01: 6:34pm On May 23, 2015
Let me take this woman's story with a pinch of salt. A tricycle rider @ 51 using aborted babies' blood for personal sanctification. What does he hope to achieve? Its obvious he is a poor man worse than an infidel for failing to provide for his family. The whole story doesn't add up.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Rotimi47: 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
That woman can lie! She's trying yo put the man in trouble since he is no longer interested in the marriage due to the woman extra marital affair. The man ain't sleeping with her & she's getting pregnant shows it all.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by preselect(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2015
Mbkite:
Nairaland Rule 2, won't allow me say what i hv in mind. Ishilove, pls amend dat rule 2, for more fun on d thread!

Moreover, the young lady above has something to say. #maggilove.

Rule 2 is abused every minute in this forum. but allow me to say, that if the culprits are igbo na so so abuse you for de see hear. may be the thread go rise with up to 100 visitors and 10,000 posts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Mbkite(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2015
preselect:

Rule 2 is abused every minute in this forum. but allow me to say, that if the culprits are igbo na so so abuse you for de see hear. may be the thread go rise with up to 100 visitors and 10,000 posts grin grin grin

90% of my mind has bn said. Thank you nwannem!

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
When two people are telling lies, the truth will be hard to know. The woman sef like shinning her congo oo
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Decentdamsel(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2015
Nnaa nawa oh. My sasha-sense tells me dat boTh are lying
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ikorodureporta: 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
ijustdey:

you keep a fertile woman at home and you didn't touch her.....

seems this man has being cheating on his wife and he now wants to turn the tables on her...... does he want to tell us that he has being practising celibacy all this while

grin v'line grin
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Islie: 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
OCHOdee:

And the man still dey ride keke If you know what I mean...

He might be a keke rider and might not own a keke....
That is he deliver to the owner and uses the rest to drink

2 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Islie: 7:34pm On May 23, 2015
9jatatafo:
When two people are telling lies, the truth will be hard to know. The woman sef like shinning her congo oo

No be small thing
Having abortion 5 times with the recent one her husband says she had......

Just dey do am because the thing no get metergringrin
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Islie: 7:36pm On May 23, 2015
maggilove:
You are at fault my dear, why didn't u shout out before all this was happening. Stop it and ask God for forgiveness of sins.

Those 6 children she abort go they follow her to the grave if she no do Wetin you ask am make she dogringrin
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by toshmann(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmn
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
Islie:

No be small thing
Having abortion 5 times with the recent one her husband says she had......

Just dey do am because the thing no get metergringrin

The woman just take am like say na contract. She go dry that man up. Shuooo. Make she nor use kpekus kpai that man. Even the vj get metre this kind woman go adjust the meter so that e nor go dey read.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
What the fvck?
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Islie: 8:28pm On May 23, 2015
9jatatafo:

The woman just take am like say na contract. She go dry that man up. Shuooo. Make she nor use kpekus kpai that man. Even the vj get metre this kind woman go adjust the meter so that e nor go dey read.

You sure say na only the man they service am.....

That nah why the man carry am come court say the many they try for boys aroundgrin

But, the only problem I get for that man...... Nah how he dey send the wife to the woman first husband to GI collect money.

The man suppose know say the woman go collect the money and also pay some due since the man sabi the key to unlock that end
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by moyfem(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
In my own they are both concealing the truth frm the public bcs the hubby said she got pregnant 4 somebody under his roof andd wwoman said he still had intercourse 2days ago den they need divine consultations 2settle dia case for dem joooor.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by remirez07(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
ijustdey:

this statement by the husband just don't add up.

aren't you supposed to confront the wife instead of the doctor. what has the doctor got to do with this that you have to fight him
You never can tell, the Doctor may be their family doctor. I believe the woman was lying.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by remirez07(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
ijustdey:

this statement by the husband just don't add up.

aren't you supposed to confront the wife instead of the doctor. what has the doctor got to do with this that you have to fight him
You never can tell, the Doctor may be their family doctor. I believe the woman is lying.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ijustdey: 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
ikorodureporta:

grin v'line grin

You dey mind the man.......

Make he dey bobo me for here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / 75-year-old Widow Ejected From Her Husband's House By Her Stepson In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.