Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57784 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On May 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

wink wink

tongue
Chaiii i was going through your previous posts and I saw that your nl enemies plenty o grin

especially when you hit it where it pinches grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

men make money to acquire stuff..power,fame etc.women happens to be part of the package

refer to baba oshio, [size=40pt]ojukwu[/size] , hugh hefner

Bianca Ojukwu's father was a governor and well-to-do man.

Type another one. undecided Not all girls marry for money and by the way, she dumped her "Miss Nigeria" crown to marry Ojukwu even though it's against their rule to date a man while as a beauty queen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Chaiii i was going through your previous posts and I saw that your nl enemies plenty o grin

especially when you hit it where it pinches grin
I strike hard. wink

Ko kan aye, mhen. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by lavatoz(f): 7:08pm On May 23, 2015
FrancisTony:
Awon frustrated bunch at it again!! undecided undecided undecided

I don't think some of the perverted souls on this thread understand the point(s) they are making.
Men are free to expose their body, but does that mean I should attend party, school, outings etc bare chested? The answer is capital "NO".

Their point(s) is that perverted souls should stop sexualising female body(breasst) no matter the outfit they wear or if they are nudee; same way females won't go "all gaga" or attempt rape if they see nudee male with big manhood or abs.
Even if American legalise it, it doesn't mean all feminists(women) would agree to it same way not all men flaunt their body; for example, some male celebrities do it, while others, find it childish.

So whatdaheck? Some people can't decipher something without going ballistic on Nigerian feminists because they are ignorant of the movement...
May I ask you a question? Please don't feel offended by it, it's just an innocent question: Are you an african? If you are did you grow up in Africa or elsewhere? I ask because, you sound too progressive and liberal-minded for an African man.

5 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:

May I ask you a question? Please don't feel offended by it, it's just an innocent question: Are you an african? If you are did you grow up in Africa or elsewhere? I ask because, you sound too progressive and liberal-minded for an African man.
I'm an African.

A proud Igbo boy(Achebe's protege tongue) and I grew up in the city of Laaasgiiidiii. grin

6 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by lavatoz(f): 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm an African.

A proud Igbo boy(Achebe's protege tongue) and I grew up in the city of Laaasgiiidiii. grin
Oh I see, Cool! I admire guys with your thinking. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

O se wa n p'ofo bi onifa ba yii? Aja bu e je ni? A bi awon were to n gbon tele kiri lo pe mi ni? To ba fe sinwin a daa ko month oju ina, so gbo? Asinu, omo ale jati jati.

Bwahaha

Balogun leyin obinrin cheesy

Ha! Ori aye wa grin. Wo fi se eni, ko kin se Iwo na
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 7:43pm On May 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

Bianca Ojukwu's father was a governor and well-to-do man.

Type another one. undecided Not all girls marry for money and by the way, she dumped her "Miss Nigeria" crown to marry Ojukwu even though it's against their rule to date a man while as a beauty queen.

Did you comprehend the point at all or just your characteristic arsêspeak

Where did I make an assertion about women marrying for money

4 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Did you comprehend the point at all or just your characteristic arsêspeak
Where did I make an assertion about women marrying for money
Okay
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:
Oh I see, Cool! I admire guys with your thinking. smiley
Gracias...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 7:49pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

O se wa n p'ofo bi onifa ba yii? Aja bu e je ni? A bi awon were to n gbon tele kiri lo pe mi ni? To ba fe sinwin a daa ko month oju ina, so gbo? Asinu, omo ale jati jati.

Hawuuu!!!

O ti binu ni yen ni

Kilode!!
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bellong: 9:38pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
You should realize that some of these boobs come that way, are naturally saggy boobs.

Yes, this is true. Some package come naturally pendulum according to basic human anatomy..

I guess this should be taught in schools to guys, hence they will not take a downcast package for an expired or retired one.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Ngokafor(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
FrancisTony:
Awon frustrated bunch at it again!! undecided undecided undecided

I don't think some of the perverted souls on this thread understand the point(s) they are making.
Men are free to expose their body, but does that mean I should attend party, school, outings etc bare chested? The answer is capital "NO".

Their point(s) is that perverted souls should stop sexualising female body(breasst) no matter the outfit they wear or if they are nudee; same way females won't go "all gaga" or attempt rape if they see nudee male with big manhood or abs.
Even if American legalise it, it doesn't mean all feminists(women) would agree to it same way not all men flaunt their body; for example, some male celebrities do it, while others, find it childish.

So whatdaheck? Some people can't decipher something without going ballistic on Nigerian feminists because they are ignorant of the movement...

.. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol and dats how the ladies in d pic dnt care wat u think either...

Okay..
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2015
I mean already sexually developed girls.
I mentioned Igbo and you're saying I'm being vague. Ok.

THe bottom line is 'uncivilized' (mostly tropical) societies are marked by nudityy. What other proof do you need to know that covering up is an invention not something inborn in all humans?

we sexualized the breasts.
Not that there is something wrong with that(in my opinion) but let's not be like those saying it don't know what they are saying.

Their life, their choice.
pickabeau1:

Don't be vague

You say young girls....of course bReâsts don't appear till puberty...

they also displayed their wares at maiden dances...to be selected by men

When they were wifed..did they also go topless in Igbo land..yes or no

Simple
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 11:47pm On May 23, 2015
cococandy:

THe bottom line is 'uncivilized' (mostly tropical) societies are marked by nudityy. What other proof do you need to know that covering up is an invention not something inborn in all humans?

Not that there is something wrong with that(in my opinion) but let's not be like those saying it don't know what they are saying.

Erm....still not answering

I asked did married women in Igbo land fo about toplêss

For the sexually developed girls..going toplêss was a means of advertising their wares..yes or no

After marriage..did they still remain toplêss?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 12:06am On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Erm....still not answering

I asked did married women in Igbo land fo about toplêss

For the sexually developed girls..going toplêss was a means of advertising their wares..yes or no

After marriage..did they still remain toplêss?

nobody said it was about advertisement. Na you dey add that one.

Yes the mode of dressing was different for married women, yet it wasn't about shame. Since they could still bath in the open streams and the occasional old lady could go out into the market with bare breastss. My grandma told me our generation spoilt the world because her own mother and grandma used to go out bare chest. At least I believe she saw with her own eyes what she's talking about.

They breastfed their children anywhere regardless of who was present. Try to breastfeed in public today and see five guys come on nairaland to open thread on your head grin

The boobs have become overtly sexualized.

Although I'm indifferent to the bare-it movement. Maybe a little intrigued.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by armyofone(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2015
I took off my bra after doing 21 laps and saw some dark lines beneath bra lines...sigh i hate putting dents on my body.

$$Teamfreethenipples$$
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:29am On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
nobody said it was about advertisement. Na you dey add that one.

Yes the mode of dressing was different for married women, yet it wasn't about shame.

Interesting you see covering of the bReâsts as something to cover shame and not even decency or propriety

Let me even bring another angle

I saw it as a means of men preserving their goodies for themselves and not others...ditto the Arab culture

The old women who have nothing to offer can display their wares as much as possible

No one cares

Since they could still bath in the open streams and the occasional old lady could go out into the market with bare breastss. My grandma told me our generation spoilt the world because her own mother and grandma used to go out bare chest. At least I believe she saw with her own eyes what she's talking about.

They breastfed their children anywhere regardless of who was present. Try to breastfeed in public today and see five guys come on nairaland to open thread on your head grin

The boobs have become overtly sexualized.

Although I'm indifferent to the bare-it movement. Maybe a little intrigued.

Breastfeeding is very natural
You guys should stop using opinions on forums to judge the real world
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 12:37am On May 24, 2015
The forum angle was a joke but ok let us take it seriously. Those guys that come here to complain are real people who see it as abnormal and not natural so they come here to complain. That's for you to know how sexualized it has become.

Nice twist with the shame line. I forgot who was arguing with. grin Next thing now you will interprete that I said having boobs is something to be ashamed of.(i.e- covering breastss = covering shame.)

I clearly meant being breast nudee has become something to be ashamed of because we humans have made it so.

You know what? Make we drop the topic.

pickabeau1:

Interesting you see covering of the bReâsts as something to cover shame and not even decency or propriety

Let me even bring another angle

I saw it as a means of men preserving their goodies for themselves and not others...ditto the Arab culture

The old women who have nothing to offer can display their wares as much as possible

No one cares

Breastfeeding is very natural
You guys should stop using opinions on forums to judge the real world

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:41am On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
The forum angle was a joke but ok let us take it seriously. Those guys that come here to complain are real people who see it as abnormal and not natural so they come here to complain. That's for you to know how sexualized it has become.

Nice twist with the shame line. I forgot who was arguing with. grin Next thing now you will interprete that I said having boobs is something to be ashamed of.
I clearly meant being breast nudee has become something to be ashamed of because we humans have made it so.

You know what? Make we drop the topic.

I never saw it as an argument perhaps you did
No problem then

I still believe the breasts being sexual objects predate colonial days and it is not a modern thing
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 12:45am On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

I never saw it as an argument perhaps you did
No problem then

I still believe the breasts being sexual objects predate colonial days and it is not a modern thing

ok make that 'debate'

But modern or not, it hasn't always been sexual for all cultures all over the world.
Things just changed. ( as they are wont to)

These campaigners want hope to change it again I guess.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:57am On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
ok make that 'debate'

But modern or not, it hasn't always been sexual for all cultures all over the world.
Things just changed. ( as they are wont to)

These campaigners want hope to change it again I guess.

Good we are getting somewhere

I never disagreed with your assertion however I believe such cultures are or were in the minority hence I asked for possible examples

What I strongly believe is that coverage of the bReâsts was more or less mandated for women who were married and less so for maidens

What they want is for the nipplès Not to be censored in media(print, social)
They also want to be able to walk down the road with our being ogled

However ladies also ogle toplêss men so o don't know how that is possible
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 1:10am On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Good we are getting somewhere

I never disagreed with your assertion however I believe such cultures are or were in the minority hence I asked for possible examples

What I strongly believe is that coverage of the bReâsts was more or less mandated for women who were married and less so for maidens

What they want is for the nipplès Not to be censored in media(print, social)
They also want to be able to walk down the road with our being ogled

However ladies also ogle toplêss men so o don't know how that is possible
Well I think it's hardly going to be possible now because the matter of nudity is no longer just a social matter. It has become religious too. Plus the issue of personal principles.
The most I think they could achieve is freedom to be bare without being arrested for public nudity.
As for ogling,you can't control who looks at you. That's just silly.

And the battle for media uncensoring will be long a-waging. Whose sensibilities will be insulted? Whose will be respected? It is never going to be unanimous. Media companies love their money. They are not ready to lose subscribers because they now show stuff that puts some folks off. (Except it brings more subscribers than those who unsubscribe out of disgust)

Let's see where it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 1:27am On May 24, 2015
cococandy:

Well I think it's hardly going to be possible now because the matter of nudity is no longer just a social matter. It has become religious too. Plus the issue of personal principles.
The most I think they could achieve is freedom to be bare without being arrested for public nudity.
As for ogling,you can't control who looks at you. That's just silly.

And the battle for media uncensoring will be long a-waging. Who's sensibilities will be insulted? Who's will be respected? It is never going to be unanimous. Media companies love their money. They are not ready to lose subscribers because they now show stuff that puts some folks off. (Except it brings more subscribers than those who unsubscribe out of disgust)

Let's see where it goes.

If women want to exhibit their wares for people to see....there are avenues to do this

Playboy et al will do this
Strip clubs are available

Why must they bring this to the mainstream

I like the point you raise on ogling..anf the fact that it is out of your
However have you not heard of the lady who said catcalls she got when walking on a street evidence sexism..

It's somewhere on youtube

Have u seen d vid
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 1:46am On May 24, 2015
I've not seen the video you talk about.

I do think cat-calls are disrespectful.
And yes modestly dressed women get cat-calls too. It's something I got used to expecting whenever passing any area densely populated by males. Some guys don't even know it is disrespectful. They just do it because they've learned to.

I don't know how the argument to make them unlawful as part of sexual harassment would sound,but I agree that someone should do something about it.

While in school, I'd be coming back from school and get the random guy form nowhere giving me the . "Psst! Fine girl! I'm calling you. Abi you no dey hear?"

And stuff like that.

The first reaction would be to tense and hope the person walking behind you doesn't walk to fast and leave you alone on a lonely road with some guy that thinks it's ok to verbally assault you sexually.
pickabeau1:

If women want to exhibit their wares for people to see....there are avenues to do this

Playboy et al will do this
Strip clubs are available

Why must they bring this to the mainstream

I like the point you raise on ogling..anf the fact that it is out of your
However have you not heard of the lady who said catcalls she got when walking on a street evidence sexism..

It's somewhere on youtube

Have u seen d vid
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:15am On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
I've not seen the video you talk about.

I do think cat-calls are disrespectful.
And yes modestly dressed women get cat-calls too. It's something I got used to expecting whenever passing any area densely populated by males. Some guys don't even know it is disrespectful. They just do it because they've learned to.

I don't know how the argument to make them unlawful as part of sexual harassment would sound,but I agree that someone should do something about it.

While in school, I'd be coming back from school and get the random guy form nowhere giving me the . "Psst! Fine girl! I'm calling you. Abi you no dey hear?"

And stuff like that.

The first reaction would be to tense and hope the person walking behind you doesn't walk to fast and leave you alone on a lonely road with some guy that thinks it's ok to verbally assault you sexually.

The catcalls are bad and could emote unease

I actually meant ogle...though ogles descend into catcalls over time

Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltVzfJAaNBA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1159128/Hillarious-hidden-camera-reveals-cheeky-glances.html
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 5:09am On May 24, 2015
cococandy:

The Zulu's of Southafrica also don't cover breasst.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 6:25am On May 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm an African.

no wonder. That explains it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 8:00am On May 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

The Zulu's of Southafrica also don't cover breasst.
oh good. I know there's more too

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 8:05am On May 24, 2015
This is the height of it grin
This is an experiment worth carrying out.

What I do sometimes is when I'm walking behind a lady, I slow down and mentally note the number of guys who turn and ogle at her as she passes and I always find it this funny too.

Maybe I should try to note how many ladies ogle at a nice looking guy too:

So yea,no one can really control who stares at them.
pickabeau1:

The catcalls are bad and could emote unease

I actually meant ogle...though ogles descend into catcalls over time

Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltVzfJAaNBA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1159128/Hillarious-hidden-camera-reveals-cheeky-glances.html

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2015
coogar:

freecocoa is a catholic nun!
celibacy is her watchword! besides that, my chic is in her hostel in school & she's been taking care of her for me.

who discriminates against you? grin
Hehehe. Never knew Free and Sister Sarah were pals. School mother, how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.