Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) (5592 Views)

Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan / Who Wants Our President Dead? / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 23, 2015
idupaul:
But why does Buhari keep going to the UK? I notice all our President elect keep going there only to come back to destroy the country .. What if they are usually abducted and a double is sent back to destroy Nigerian economy
Or they might be psychologically altered or subjected to some form of advanced hypnosis, like the MK Ultra, that sees them acting at variance with their national interests etc. These programs exist. Nigerians as usual, are too trusting and worshipful of their white 'friends and partners' to investigate or suspect anything.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by arewafederation: 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
idupaul:
But why does Buhari keep going to the UK? I notice all our President elect keep going there only to come back to destroy the country .. What if they are usually abducted and a double is sent back to destroy Nigerian economy

A double indeed.

Too much movies.... cheesy
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
I dunno oo? They see, to have been putting a extreme pressure (The nonstop string visits of American allies and puppets) on him to go to Europe since he won elections and he has finally succumbed perhaps?
I am just hoping Buhari knows what he is doing.
idupaul:
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 23, 2015
A lot of his colleagues in APC who may be advising him are probably agents of America.

Let the gods help Buhari to take handover unscathed.
bolaino:
To be Honest, I hope Gen Buhari is not trying to Establish more links with England And America, it would not be in our Interest, These countries are evil, with evil and corrupted Leaders, take the Uk for example, the Irish people of The UK are voting to legalize same sex marriage, I think Buhari went to London for a covert meeting with some Unknown international diplomats, whose plan is to subvert Neocolonialism, That's the only Logical explanation I can find, if not, he's making a big mistake, by visiting London too often.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by tunex23: 2:25pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
I don't have your time. Lemme face the Op first then I will revisit you later.

angry
grin grin grin
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by tunex23: 2:32pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
This exactly why America and her European partners may choose the slow poison option of assassination.

If the assassination is not possible then America that controls our military (why do you think we failed to fight America's Boko Haram) would likely order a coup de tat within weeks of the handover if not just before.
Pls stop saying what you don't know, American is not Boko haram pls, I bet you if they were those weapons BH uses is even no weapons compare to what they BH will be using. Beside Abuja would have been on hit and blast 24/7. Boko haram is a product of bad governance and we all know how they originated! Shut the Bleep up nobody is assassinating the General
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by ishiamu(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
to hell with you and whatever you think!

Anyone who wishes GMB death will die first

Watch your death stare you @ the face, since gmb is now your father. Hope you stay alive to watch him rule anyway cos I dnt see it so, cos the way you rant show you might have a short life
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by ishiamu(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
you have started again bah? When last did you take your drugs?

It is you and your entire family that will be poisoned

You smoke narcotics am sure bout that. Will you ever have a husband in your life? I doubt that. No man needs a woman of your kind your a disgrace to womanhood
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2015
Ohh the irony! undecided
tunex23:
Pls stop saying what you don't know, American is not Boko haram pls, I bet you if they were those weapons BH uses is even no weapons compare to what they BH will be using. Beside Abuja would have been on hit and blast 24/7. Boko haram is a product of bad governance and we all know how they originated! Shut the Bleep up nobody is assassinating the General

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by idupaul: 2:38pm On May 23, 2015
arewafederation:

A double indeed.
Too much movies.... cheesy
But how I for do bro
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by tunex23: 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
Ohh the irony! undecided
I just told you the simple fact, American has no buisness with Boko haram, secondly they stand nothing to gain killing Buhari who they indirectly supported. You are simply been delusional!
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by tunex23: 2:53pm On May 23, 2015
ishiamu:

You smoke narcotics am sure bout that. Will you ever have a husband in your life? I doubt that. No man needs a woman of your kind your a disgrace to womanhood
she isn't a disgrace to womanhood, it just the way she chooses to expressed herself that wrong, I think she should be more constructive instead of personal attacks.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 23, 2015
America owns Boko Haram.
Why do you think America has failed to classify Boko Haram a terrorist group?
Why do you think that despite America's Africom, and military "cooperation with Nigeria, they have refused to assist in defeating Boko Haram, which would not last more than a few ours facing our military were it not for America controlling our govt and army.
tunex23:
I just told you the simple fact, American has no buisness with Boko haram, secondly they stand nothing to gain killing Buhari who they indirectly supported. You are simply been delusional!
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
tunex23:
Please just shut up. You are a naive, ignorant foool with no clue of what's going on in the world. Just keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
Ask the the native Americans how they got wiped out.
They were thinking good whilst their enemy was thinking and doing evil.

Omotolu:
Your mind is built on evil. You deserve a PhD in Evil. Think good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by gatiano(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
He won't, I think Mr President elect knows the game quite well. I just hope that Elder Buhari knows that it is not going to be easy atall.
GenBuhari:
America and her European allies may plan his assassination.
Maybe he may be poisoned in London with slow poison that would take effect after he returns to Nigeria just before May 29th Handover.
Maybe his flight would be made to crash.

Let us ask the gods to defeat all evil plans against him and to punish our those plotting and their supporters.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 23, 2015
If you think of what is at stake and what America and her allies stand to lose if Buhari gains power you would soon realise why they would be covertly plotting his removal.
When a white man smiles at you never make the mistake of assuming he is not planning to stab you in the back.
gatiano:
He won't, I think Mr President elect knows the game quite well. I just hope that Elder Buhari knows that it is not going to be easy atall.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by ishiamu(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2015
tunex23:
she isn't a disgrace to womanhood, it just the way she chooses to expressed herself that wrong, I think she should be more constructive instead of personal attacks.

A woman should be polite what if a man to marry her is on this forum such attitude she posses can drive him off
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by gatiano(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2015
They may really want to do so, But a failed attempt will be the initial to their already dieing end. They would only use those puppets within the society of the country and boko to destabilize his rule. like making boko to face south directly, with the puppets on standby. there are atleast 140 million of them in that Nigeria alone.
GenBuhari:
If you think of what is at stake and what America and her allies stand to lose if Buhari gains power you would soon realise why they would be covertly plotting his removal.
When a white man smiles at you never make the mistake of assuming he is not planning to stab you in the back.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
When America is desperate they do not even care if they fall under suspicion, remember the way Abiola was poisoned as American officials were meeting him?
gatiano:
They may really want to do so, But a failed attempt will be the initial to their already dieing end. They would only use those puppets within the society of the country and boko to destabilize his rule. like making boko to face south directly, with the puppets on standby. there are atleast 140 million of them in that Nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by gatiano(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
The difference been, Mr Abiola was a puppet that wanted a change for His people, Mr Buhari has never been their puppet.
Thus the saying. if one must eat with the devil, get a long spoon.
If one was once in bed with them and wants out, The only out is death. That is their rule.

Check the history of supposedly dictators. Once never in bed with them, they can't touch. atleast not by themselves.
GenBuhari:
When America is desperate they do not even care if they fall under suspicion, remember the way Abiola was poisoned as American officials were meeting him?

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
You are are probably an enemy of Nigeria , I no you people are on the forum.

He either has too much belief in humanity or he simply does not believe he has to avoid his enemies, I think he is making a huge mistake going to the UK.

These devils are conducting a mostly stealth war against us.

The reason Mugabe has survived is because, he treats them like the enemy they are and keeps them out of his country.

Remember how for decades Ghadaffi survived by keeping these devils out, the minute re-estalished diplomatic ties and invited them back into Libya, the found a way to destablise Libya and ultimately assassinate Ghadaffi.

I was wondering what this thread is about till i came across this post. Op has valid points

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by CyberWolf: 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
In as much as OP may sound delusional to some people, I think there is element of truth in what he is saying....I supported GEJ in the last presidential election but as Buhari win, we don't have any choice than to support him. It is the duty of every nigerian to ensure that nothing happens to Buhari because if anything happens to him, (God forbid) we all know that US's prediction of Nigeria seizes to exist in 2015 will come pass because the kind of protest and violence that will follow will consume Nigeria. Everybody must pray that nothing happens to Buhari ..

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by talktimi(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:

read and comprehend. Did the op wish death on Buhari ? Stop being vulgar
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Beremx(f): 5:03pm On May 23, 2015
talktimi:
read and comprehend. Did the op wish death on Buhari ? Stop being vulgar
I still maintain what I said. Wish the General death and watch you die before him.

O'tan!!
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by talktimi(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
I still maintain what I said. Wish the General death and watch you die before him.

O'tan!!
the op did not wish death on Buhari. Be reasonable
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Desola(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2015
In as much as I think the op is over-reaching, I wouldn't put anything past the western imperialists. They never wish Africa well.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2015
d will of God on us and d masses will prevail GMB will be alive in d first 4 years he lead us Cos' the voice of God is d voice of people we are praying for d people's general. nothing will happen to him 6 days to go .GMB we know is heal and healthy. d Lord's shield is with buhari it's our President for d first 4 years in government.d Lord is on d throne.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:

It is rather unfurtunate that you lack a sense of humour and gracious calm spirit.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by bolaino(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
A lot of his colleagues in APC who may be advising him are probably agents of America.

Let the gods help Buhari to take handover unscathed.
these are my exact same thoughts, as we draw closer to May 29th I'm becoming more apprehensive. I really hope he sails through.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by mojeer678: 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
I know that many agent of America and neocolonialists are on here.
You are probably one of them.

GenBuhari, hope you're well.

I took some time off this site to really ponder on the way forward for this country and I believe our efforts should be channeled towards constructive ideas and not wasting time and energy reacting to the trolls roaming this forum.

They are simply agents of distraction while 'they' continue wreaking havoc the way they have perfected as usual.

Check out what I recently came across:

The H.I.V. deception

Make no mistake, Africans are being decimated but it is not a naturally occuring disease which is responsible for the deaths. I believe that this also aplies to the recent so-called 'Ebola' outbreaks.
[/size]

I now feel that I can share with you what my father confided in me a few years back, after his retirement.

The antibodies to the virus which has been named HIV by the medical establishment is the remnant of antibodies to an ancient virus which dwell within us all. That's right, we all carry HIV antibodies. None of us carry the 'HIV' virus. However, we can all test positive for HIV antibodies. What ever this virus was in the distant past and whatever its symptoms were is ancient history since as a species we have evolved through it and conquered it. No trace of the actual virus can be found now in any person, only the remnants of the antibodies which are within us all. A human body carries many antibodies to many different ancient viruses, HIV is not the only one, it's all part of our genetic make-up.

This is why when someone goes for an HIV test they are bombarded with questions concerning their sex life and their history of drug use. You see, the test can come back as positive for anyone since we all carry the antibodies, although all people are different and some carry higher concentrations of the antibodies than others.

How the test works is that an antibody count level threshold is established to act as a baseline in determining when the test will be interpreted as positive. This threshold is the guide, anyone with count levels above the baseline will be given a result of positive, those below it will be given a result of negative.

Why is there this need for the questionnaire? If thay CAN test for something then they SHOULD simply test for it. If your auto mechanic is checking to see if your brakes need replacing he doesn't ask you if you often carry a lot of female pasengers or drive on lots of winding roads or what your sexual orientation is, he simply inspects the brakes, and by that act alone he can determine their condition.

You see, no actual testing for a virus is being carried out. Again, no one has HIV, everyone has the antibodies.

Anyone can have a positive result. So the questionnaire is used to determine which positive results are taken at face value and which are simply discarded as being a flase positive. Let's look at 2 different people as an example.

A gay man who, through the questionnaire, reveals that he has had unprotected sexual encounters with 150 different men each year for the last 20 years.

A 75 year old woman who has been married to the same man since 1960, is in perfect health, and is only requesting the test because her insurance company requires it of her for the renewal of her life insurance policy.

When the doctors/lab technicians find the gay man to be testing positive, it is assumed that he is. If the 75 year old woman also tests positive, it is assumed to be a false positive and she is given a diagnosis of negative.

If the gay man tests negative, it may be assumed that this is correct but other factors are usually factored in prior to giving a final diagnosis, such as the man's current overall health, and the responses he gave in the questionnaire.

If the 75 year old woman tests negative, it is simply taken for granted as being a correct diagnosis, based on nothing more than her answers in the questionnaire.

The threshold level of the test is not being adjusted differently for each subject. No results are being discovered which couldn't also be found in the rest of the population. The ultimate basis for determination of the patients 'HIV' status comes from their own answers in their questionnaires, not from scientific inquiry.

Illnesses which are assocated with AIDS are not more prevalent in gay men, they are found throughout the population (such as respiratory illnesses, etc), however it is the Gay community which are requesting the bulk of the HIV tests and therefore most of those diagnosed as being positive are Gay. And, when someone with an HIV+ diagnosis dies of one of the many, many illnesses (all of which are well known illnesses which existed long before the 'AIDS epidemic') covered under the umbrella of AIDS it is said that they died of AIDS.

NOW FOR THE REST.

HIV antibodies are totally benign. It is NO indicator of AIDS. There is no conection between the two. HIV is only called an immunodeficiency virus. No one knows what sort of virus it was back in ancient times and it has NO effect on people in this era.

The syndrome or symptoms which are defined as being related to a person having a lowered immune system actually have more to do with lifestyle than anything else. Street drugs are the main culprit for people having poor immune systems. It's not only vaccines which are laced with life-distroying compounds. The illegal drugs trade is another form of population control. My father said, 'don't believe for a minute that a bunch of inner city high-school drop-outs are running the worlds largest, most profitable business'. What he meant was that the drugs trade, both legal and illegal, are controlled from on high by the same group. Those illnesses which are referred to under the umbrella of 'AIDS' are aquired from the use of tainted drugs and rarely but sometimes from a person who themselves has been heavily tainted through drug use. HIV is just a scapegoat to keep the people looking in the wrong direction while the population cull carries on. This has been most effective in Africa where most of the world belives that AIDS is ravaging the continent. [size=8pt]Make no mistake, Africans are being decimated but it is not a naturally occuring disease which is responsible for the deaths. I believe that this also aplies to the recent so-called 'Ebola' outbreaks.

Sometimes I think that the HIV scam is there as a guage to determine when the masses of people start to wake up to the realities of what is being done to them. We are all tought in school that antibodies to a disease are an indication that a person has conquered that disease, that their body has defeated it by making antibodies to the disease itself. This is true. One might call it a golden rule; but you had better not question this one exception (HIV). So why do people continue to believe the sham about HIV being the cause of something (AIDS)? HIV antibodies are no more responsible for the condition of your health than your childhood chickenpox antibodies are, in fact they are less so.

As you can see, you have been proven right and justified over the so-called 'Ebola' outbreak. These guys don't give up. Imagine the recent Ekiti beta-test again! They won't and can't rest till all of Africa is systematically destroyed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 08, 2017
Whats now happening to Buhari 2017?

This is no coincidence people.
GenBuhari:
You have to understand that neocolonialist agenda is to assassinate or topple any competent and patriotic African leader.

What happened to Abacha 1998?
What happened to Buhari in 1985?
What happened to Muritala Mohammed 1976?
What happened to Gowon 1975?
What happened to Ironsi 1966?
What happened to Balewa 1966?
What happened Idi Amin of Uganda 1979?
What happened to Sankara of Burkina Faso?
what of Lumumba of Congo?
What about Gbabo of Ivory coast?
Atta Mills?
Sata of Zambia?
Nkrumah of Ghana ?
The list is too long to reproduce here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Senator Caught Kissing Another Man's Wife / Why is Lagos this empty? / Who Has Seen A Nigerian Governor Sweated Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.