Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now (1463 Views)

Reasons President Muhammadu Buhari Must Act Fast About Saraki, Ibb & Lawan / Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu / Breaking:- Latest Death Toll Figure 1,090 From Hajj Stampede!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 23, 2015
I will like to draw the attention of the entire nation and most importantly the newly elected president to the Mass deportation of Nigerian from the UK. I can tell you that there is a chattered flight for Tuesday 26/05/2015 at 11.30pm from Uk to arrive Lagos on 27/05/2015 at 6.00am . The flight is only for Nigerian to be deported on the said date. The current Uk govt is saying that immigrants are taking there jobs. My question is that what about all the Uk citizens (immigrants) in Nigeria who does not has any resident permit or working permit and they are working in Nigeria. The Newly elected president with our immigration should do something about it because it also our jobs the UK citizens in Nigeria are taken. the Rules has to be the same. The number of Nigerians on these flight is nothing less than 500. Uk citizens are in Nigeria working in all sectors ranging from OIL & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Services etc. Why are they taken us for fools.
Uk citizens are working in Nigeria without any document or residents. The president has to apply the same rule they are using against us here in Uk against them in Nigeria as well . The era of Slavery is over. I learnt the president is currently in UK, he should see to this as a matter of urgency. Did anybody knows how I can contact the president in Uk for these matter?
Please Nigerians , This is a serious issue. This chattered flight was disguise with a flight number PVT090 but I can authoritatively say that I know a lot of Nigerian friend and family on the flight.
There are some Nigerians on that flight with wife and children left in Uk. Some people left their husband. They will give resident to husband and not wife or vis visa.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by hotice01: 2:04pm On May 23, 2015
sauce? Ooops meant source?tongue
Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by Firefire(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2015
My friend, sorry about your predicament.

Return to Nigeria yourself and avoid deportation if you don't have the legal means / requirement to remain in the UK legally.

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by SkyBlue1: 2:16pm On May 23, 2015
I don't believe they are deporting people who are in the country legally. If you think foreigners are working in Nigeria illegally then why not call for law enforcement in Nigeria? Why would you propose solving one illegality with another? If you are in the UK legally you have nothing to fear.

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks for your comment. I'm not the one to be deported. But Know a lot of people on the flight. I know lots of foreigners in Nigeria that are working Illegally. Do they have Resident or working permit. Do we have Law enforcement in Nigeria tackling Illegal. Do you forget the immigration recruitment saga. The Most annoying part of it is the Nigeria embassy that issue fake Travelling ticket to the Uk enforcement without checking whether the person is a Nigerian or not. Once somebody tells them is a Nigeria , they will just get a fake or arranged TC from the embassy. You forgot that Obasanjo signed agreement with UK for Nigerians to be deported when he was in power because he said there ARE JOBS everywhere. We have seen cases where Ghanians, Gambians are deported to Nigeria before. All I'm saying is we have to tighten our our rules and Laws also. Do we even have immigration Laws?
Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by pendy79: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
Can you read what you're writing at all? The Conservatives won the last Poll based on their promise to tackle illegal immigrants. They are just fulfilling their electoral promise.

Will Buhari tell Cameron not to return people living in the UK illegally? The UK has made various ways through which immigrants can be properly documented, there is the 5-year route, 10year route and other ways they could be properly fitted into the system but if they can't meet up why still remain and be shouting victimization or oppression.

There is the law and if you're caught breaking it, don't cry or seek for pity. Saw the way some folks attacked immigration officials in peckham some weeks back and I ponder if they assume MAY will look the other way while they go crazy attacking officials doing their work.

You are in UK but know Foreigners who are in Nigeria without Permit? Why will a Briton or an American remain in Nigeria without papers? Is he a fugitive running from the law? Because it is silly thinking to assume Nigeria is a country loved by a right thinking westerner to come stay without adequate documentation by the embassy or high commission.

Guess those your foreigners will be Ghanians, Filipinos and Indians or Chinese. Over 30% of Nigerians in the UK are without documentation and they are never quiet or easy going, they indulge in all kind of vices and silly acts which damage the reputation of the entire black race and funnily they are mostly from a particular tribe in Nigeria.

There is provision for voluntary return and they even give you some resettlement fund advise others to go turn themselves in.

Nigeria maybe a kangaroo republic other serious countries take their laws serious or they can continue to hide until Labour comes to rule the parliament. The Tories don't take shit from anyone

4 Likes

Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2015
Can you share a link to the five to ten year path?
Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by gatiano(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2015
But cameron decieved them by going to redeem now and probably kneeling down in from of Adeboye for prayer all just for votes. It angered him (cameron) so that he had to knee before Us. On the other hand, It is a good thing in disguise. A lot of Us will be deported massively soon, permit or not. It is not them, It is God.

saltlakecityupo:
I will like to draw the attention of the entire nation and most importantly the newly elected president to the Mass deportation of Nigerian from the UK. I can tell you that there is a chattered flight for Tuesday 26/05/2015 at 11.30pm from Uk to arrive Lagos on 27/05/2015 at 6.00am . The flight is only for Nigerian to be deported on the said date. The current Uk govt is saying that immigrants are taking there jobs. My question is that what about all the Uk citizens (immigrants) in Nigeria who does not has any resident permit or working permit and they are working in Nigeria. The Newly elected president with our immigration should do something about it because it also our jobs the UK citizens in Nigeria are taken. the Rules has to be the same. The number of Nigerians on these flight is nothing less than 500. Uk citizens are in Nigeria working in all sectors ranging from OIL & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Services etc. Why are they taken us for fools.
Uk citizens are working in Nigeria without any document or residents. The president has to apply the same rule they are using against us here in Uk against them in Nigeria as well . The era of Slavery is over. I learnt the president is currently in UK, he should see to this as a matter of urgency. Did anybody knows how I can contact the president in Uk for these matter?
Please Nigerians , This is a serious issue. This chattered flight was disguise with a flight number PVT090 but I can authoritatively say that I know a lot of Nigerian friend and family on the flight.
There are some Nigerians on that flight with wife and children left in Uk. Some people left their husband. They will give resident to husband and not wife or vis visa.
Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by semitunde: 6:41pm On May 23, 2015
Unfortunately, that Nigeria is a place where illegal immigrants roam freely is not an excuse for other countries to allow illegal immigrants free reign.
Re: Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now by X2X(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
pendy79:
Can you read what you're writing at all? The Conservatives won the last Poll based on their promise to tackle illegal immigrants. They are just fulfilling their electoral promise.

Will Buhari tell Cameron not to return people living in the UK illegally? The UK has made various ways through which immigrants can be properly documented, there is the 5-year route, 10year route and other ways they could be properly fitted into the system but if they can't meet up why still remain and be shouting victimization or oppression.

There is the law and if you're caught breaking it, don't cry or seek for pity. Saw the way some folks attacked immigration officials in peckham some weeks back and I ponder if they assume MAY will look the other way while they go crazy attacking officials doing their work.

You are in UK but know Foreigners who are in Nigeria without Permit? Why will a Briton or an American remain in Nigeria without papers? Is he a fugitive running from the law? Because it is silly thinking to assume Nigeria is a country loved by a right thinking westerner to come stay without adequate documentation by the embassy or high commission.

Guess those your foreigners will be Ghanians, Filipinos and Indians or Chinese. Over 30% of Nigerians in the UK are without documentation and they are never quiet or easy going, they indulge in all kind of vices and silly acts which damage the reputation of the entire black race and funnily they are mostly from a particular tribe in Nigeria.

There is provision for voluntary return and they even give you some resettlement fund advise others to go turn themselves in.

Nigeria maybe a kangaroo republic other serious countries take their laws serious or they can continue to hide until Labour comes to rule the parliament. The Tories don't take shit from anyone

Very well said.

(1) (Reply)

Achievements Of Buhari's 11 Days In Office - Cramjones / Does Boko Haram Represent Islam? / YOU MUST SEE THIS :Must See Photo Of Nigerian Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.