Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum (36544 Views)

Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by kehindewealth(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
Its been two years since Chioma Akpotha’s mother died, and to remember her, the actress shared two similar throwback photos and herself and mum which she accompanied with the words:

'Two years today! We will always love you and cherish the moments we shared with you. Stumbled upon this pix of mine and thought to share it with yours today. Continue to rest Mummy. #Agunwanyi #Ugomba #MamaOnyebuchi #MamaChioma #MamaOgechukwu #MamaTochukwu #MamaIfeyinwa'

https://instagram.com/p/2_K8PltVFE/?taken-by=chiomakpotha

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Houseofglam7(f): 2:47pm On May 23, 2015
Wow!
She's a true daughter of her mother!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Tallesty1(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2015
E get some surnames wey u go see n you go begin support women wey no dey gree change name after marriage.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
E get some surnames wey u go see n you go begin support women wey no dey gree change name after marriage.

Lol, so true from chukwuka to this. Beautiful daughter and mother
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by obontami: 2:59pm On May 23, 2015
she use to be my crush during my high school days

but now I'm crushing on seyi shay seriously

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by doublewisdom: 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2015
Some people can attain the highest celebrity status but would still retain the Mgbeke in them.
You can take the chic to Oxford but you can't take the Owerri out of the girl.

Btw, quote and add to my mentions.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by bogolobango(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2015
She looks like liz benson

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Some people can attain the highest celebrity status but would still retain the Mgbeke in them.
Is Chioma one of them?
You can take the chic to Oxford but you can't take the Owerri out of the girl.
it beats my imagination to tink dat dis is coming from a lady*a round of applause for her for such an awful comment**madam sabina chioma is a role model,a good actress married with kids.she is not an mgbeke.she has d full spirit of an african woman,properly trained n well breed...merci!!

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
it beats my imagination to tink dat dis is coming from a lady*a round of applause for her for such an awful comment**madam sabina chioma is a role model,a good actress married with kids.she is not an mgbeke.she has d full spirit of an african woman,properly trained n well breed...merci!!
Aunty madam Mrs Grace. If a guy had said it, would you be this bothered?? You're entitled to your opinion of Chioma and me, mine. If she's your role model, I don't see much difference except the fact she's the celebrity and you are Negedu.
Enjoy! She suits you.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 23, 2015
Lovely, finally. I dedicate this my 2nd tym of makn it to front page since 2013 to the prosperity of Nigeria.!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Aunty madam Mrs Grace. If a guy had said it, would you be this bothered?? You're entitled to your opinion of Chioma and me, mine. If she's your role model, I don't see much difference except the fact she's the celebrity and you are Negedu.
Enjoy! She suits you.
lol..once I ooze out my opinion,any other thing u said will be replied with God bless you!!!

21 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Enjoy! She suits you.
lol..once I ooze out my opinion,any other thing u say will be replied with God bless you!!!

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
lol..once I ooze out my opinion,any other thing u said will be replied with God bless you!!!
Thank God you know you ooze out your opinion. Who knows where you ooze it out from??
BTW, You need the blessings seriously. Keep it for yourself thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 3:46pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Thank God you ooze out your opinion. Who knows where you ooze it out from??
BTW, You need the blessings seriously. Keep it for yourself thanks.
lol my pleasuregrin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Enjoy! She suits you.

Nice reply.
If it's a guy, it's cool. When it's a lady, they go women are their own enemies.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 3:50pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
lol my pleasuregrin
Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
pocohantas:

Nice reply.
If it's a guy, it's cool. When it's a lady, they go women are their own enemies.
That's their wahala. She met the wrong person to try that women shiiiii with.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Bye Felicia.
same to you.. Thank you jesus

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
same to you.. Thank you jesus
Leave God out of your pettiness Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 3:59pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:

That's their wahala. She met the wrong person to try that women shiiiii with.
see..maturity counts,I can neva exchange negative words with smbdy I don't knw or have neva met.it doesn't make me a coward,it only shows dat my pastor's preaching to me is not in vain..I do my things owing to d fact dat I don't knw hw d future looks like.I have my own principles n no matter how hard d devil tried I kip to dem,don't feel u know too much or u have every answer to every qstn.y do u even say such a thing against ur own fellow lady?wat makes u tink if it a guy a don't have d ability to correct him..u ladys of nowdays always go about showcasin ur ill breeding..u don't knw me so stop taking my gentility as stupidity.
***forgive me lord***

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
[s]see..maturity counts,I can neva exchange negative words with smbdy I don't knw or have neva met.it doesn't make me a coward,it only shows dat my pastor's preaching to me is not in vain..I do my things owing to d fact dat I don't knw hw d future looks like.I have my own principles n no matter how hard d devil tried I kip to dem,don't feel u know too much or u have every answer to every qstn.y do u even say such a thing against ur own fellow lady?wat makes u tink if it a guy a don't have d ability to correct him..u ladys of nowdays always go about showcasin ur ill breeding..u don't knw me so stop taking my gentility as stupidity.
***forgive me lord***[/s]
You should have typed the 'God bless you' you promised me instead of this incomprehensible pile of crap.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Leave God out of your pettiness Biko.
nne gide onwegi biko..okwinacho usugbo?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 4:04pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
nne gide onwegi biko..okwinacho usugbo?
English please.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
You should have just told me the 'God bless you' you promised me instead of this incomprehensible pile of crap.
mtscheeeeeeeeeew****ogidoli abochi ewo***idada**

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 4:08pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Felicia, Now I understand why Chioma is your role model.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:

NegeduGrace:
see..maturity counts,I can neva exchange negative words with smbdy I don't knw or have neva met.it doesn't make me a coward,it only shows dat my pastor's preaching to me is not in vain..I do my things owing to d fact dat I don't knw hw d future looks like.I have my own principles n no matter how hard d devil tried I kip to dem,don't feel u know too much or u have every answer to every qstn.y do u even say such a thing against ur own fellow lady?wat makes u tink if it a guy a don't have d ability to correct him..u ladys of nowdays always go about showcasin ur ill breeding..u don't knw me so stop taking my gentility as stupidity.
***forgive me lord***
NegeduGrace:

Your case is funny. You are like a girl turning down the offers of moi moi because mother told her not to eat at the market square. Yet she has refused to leave and keeps staring at the prestigious display of assorted moi moi variety.

My dear soon the girl will be eating moi moi and asking for 3 sachet of pure water. grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Felicia, Now I understand why Chioma is your role model.
Meanwhile, vivly your ediary is ripe for update wink smiley
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2015
Headlamp1:

Meanwhile, vivly your ediary is ripe for update wink smiley
but I've stopped posting on it.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by mirexxx(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
she's a photocopy of momci oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
but I've stopped posting on it.
Oh ok. Didn't notice.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 4:30pm On May 23, 2015
Chiom...beauty queen

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya At Golden Movie Awards 2016 In Lovely Gown / Olamide Gives Ogundeji Azeez Ayobami, Winner #WoChallenge 1 Million Naira (Pics) / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.