Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum (36528 Views)

Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by eleko1: 10:39pm On May 23, 2015
Wait till 12 midnite*spray holy wota to kip IYANGBALI away from my vicinity*
VickyRotex:

cheesy Iyangbali and I cant fight... ((((Hugs Iyangbali)))) grin tongue

grin sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 12:06am On May 24, 2015
LMAO!!! Your thousand comments on my post does not change my opinion of Chioma. If you can't deal with it, you die, honestly.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 2:29am On May 24, 2015
My best actress of all times..
My role model!

Saranghae...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 2:30am On May 24, 2015
Vivly:
LMAO!!! Your thousand comments on my post does not change my opinion of Chioma. If you can't deal with it, you die, honestly.

I think you are suffering from frustration..

Wait,Who exactly do you think you are?

City gal abi..

Choi!
Ana akogheri! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 2:43am On May 24, 2015
Optimall:

I think you are suffering from frustration..

Who exactly do you think you are?

City gal abi..

Ana akogheri! undecided
See this frustrated J. witness without umbrella. You're a big fool. When you receive MTN 100 Naira airtime from Chioma let me know.
Btw, don't let me catch you near my gate on Saturday.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 2:47am On May 24, 2015
she is beautiful and i respect her decency.people do say we look alike.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 3:01am On May 24, 2015
Vivly:
See this frustrated J. witness without umbrella. You're a big fool. When you receive MTN 100 Naira airtime from Chioma let me know.
Btw, don't let me catch you near my gate on Saturday.

Hahaha... believe me I have no doubt now that you are indeed frustrated.

Tell me what exactly is wrong?
Heartbreak abi no marriage.
No worries.
I go better..
If you are mad at you please go indoors,stop showing your demented life online.

as for Saturday you must see me there oo

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by elopee3000(m): 5:18am On May 24, 2015
Vivly:
Thank God you know you ooze out your opinion. Who knows where you ooze it out from??
BTW, You need the blessings seriously. Keep it for yourself thanks.
Ewu gambia like u angry

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 8:52am On May 24, 2015
NegeduGrace:
it beats my imagination to tink dat dis is coming from a lady*a round of applause for her for such an awful comment**madam sabina chioma is a role model,a good actress married with kids.she is not an mgbeke.she has d full spirit of an african woman,properly trained n well breed...merci!!
madam don't deceive yourself, she isnt properly trained nor well bred, she has very nasty attitude, did you watch Celebrity Gulder ultimate search? If you did you wont spew the thrash you wrote up there.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 9:06am On May 24, 2015
firstEVA:
madam don't deceive yourself, she isnt properly trained nor well bred, she has very nasty attitude, did you watch Celebrity Gulder ultimate search? If you did you wont spew the thrash you wrote up there.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Monikween(f): 9:07am On May 24, 2015
I like her mouth..very small nd Cute... lol
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 9:49am On May 24, 2015
Optimall:

Hahaha... believe me I have no doubt now that you are indeed frustrated.

Tell me what exactly is wrong?
Heartbreak abi no marriage.
No worries.
I go better..
If you are mad at you please go indoors,stop showing your demented life online.

as for Saturday you must see me there oo

hahahahahaha...I preffer u don't reply her cos she is so pained
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by bolliejay(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2015
Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha,
My best and favorite actress anytime anyday.
Very decentt and none controverial...her 2003 movie 'disguise' still remains my all time best

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 12:05pm On May 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Leave that spinster. Anyone that cries in movies is a decent actress to them. They should stick to Mount Zion movies. Chioma remains who I think she is.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by moonnstar(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2015
Vivly:

English please.
ENGLISH PLEASE?WHIT EVERY THING SHE HAS SAID,I BET U ARE CONVINCED THAT SHE HAVE ENUF ENGLISH UP THERE.SO MY DEAR,PARIKWA ONWE GI AKA THERE.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 1:51pm On May 24, 2015
moonnstar:
ENGLISH PLEASE?WHIT EVERY THING SHE HAS SAID,I BET U ARE CONVINCED THAT SHE HAVE ENUF ENGLISH UP THERE.SO MY DEAR,PARIKWA ONWE GI AKA THERE.
You're a very dirty girl. Just judging your dp no offence.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2015
moonnstar:
What fuckery did you type there. You should stab your English teacher pig.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by VickyRotex(f): 2:02pm On May 24, 2015
yettybaby112:
she is beautiful and i respect her decency.people do say we look alike.

Yes, you look alike. You are pretty!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes, you look alike. You are pretty!!! cool
thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Yesinde(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2015
NegeduGrace:
it beats my imagination to tink dat dis is coming from a lady*a round of applause for her for such an awful comment**madam sabina chioma is a role model,a good actress married with kids.she is not an mgbeke.she has d full spirit of an african woman,properly trained n well breed...merci!!
thank you for given it to her that way! she deserves it, even more. as if she looks any better herself... thats y they say we are our own enemy.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by moonnstar(f): 7:39pm On May 24, 2015
Vivly:

You're a very dirty girl. Just judging your dp no offence.
dirty cos i did nt rub powder n oda tinz u use to conceal ur own dirt?i pity u.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
moonnstar:
Shut up ugly fatso. Lose weight and lose it fast so husband fit look you eye.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
moonnstar:
dear pls don't answer her...can't u see she is so pained n frustrated?...
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 11:12pm On May 24, 2015
moonnstar:
dear pls don't answer her...can't u see she is so pained n frustrated?...dis kind of lady dat goes about insulting pple she don't knw is demon possessed n nids a serious n thorough deliverance.if chioma has show cased anybad attittude she aint better herself coz she is doing dsame thing**am repeating myself@vivly u need a very good home trainin if not I pity ur future husband n ur future inlaws cos of ur awkward attitude dats if ur spiritual husband will allow u hav a settle home with this ur silly nagging attitude....

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 11:48pm On May 24, 2015
NegeduGrace:
dear pls don't answer her...can't u see she is so pained n frustrated?...dis kind of lady dat goes about insulting pple she don't knw is demon possessed n nids a serious n thorough deliverance.if chioma has show cased anybad attittude she aint better herself coz she is doing dsame thing**am repeating myself@vivly u need a very good home trainin if not I pity ur future husband n ur future inlaws cos of ur awkward attitude dats if ur spiritual husband will allow u hav a settle home with this ur silly nagging attitude....
Shut up and keep your hypocritical religious balderdash aside. Trust me, you don't wanna go down this lane with me.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nobody: 6:25am On May 25, 2015
firstEVA:

First I'd like to know what Chioma Chukwuka did in this ultimate search.

Cos so far am concerned she's one of the VERY decent nollywood stars.

Mind to tell me?

Remember like everyone else she doesn't have to be perfect..she just have to be at least good because she's a human. Don't go noticing every little thing she might have done. like I said she's human but still she's one of the best,at least one of the best in nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Nickymezor(f): 7:46am On May 25, 2015
So pretty.... I love her movies...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2015
Vivly:

Shut up and keep your hypocritical religious balderdash aside. Trust me, you don't wanna go down this lane with me.
u so pained n furstrated in short u re doomed***am covered with the blood of jesus!!!!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
NegeduGrace:
u so pained n furstrated in short u re doomed***am covered with the blood of jesus!!!!
Your mother is the silly frustrated goat that had the misfortune of f^cking her brother and raising all her children to be single dim witted eediots. Shame on the village witch you call mother.
Spinster daughter of a thousand drunk fathers. Your mother should be stoned for not aborting you.
BTW, learn to spell properly..and not like a dumb goat.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 4:12pm On May 25, 2015
Vivly:

Your mother is the silly frustrated goat that had the misfortune of f^cking her brother and raising all her children to be single dim witted eediots. Shame on the village witch you call mother.
Spinster daughter of a thousand drunk fathers. Your mother should be stoned for not aborting you.
BTW, learn to spell properly..and not like a dumb goat.
I will not insult ur mother dear...she has done me no wrong,this is d highest level of frustration..dey better tie u b4 yabaleft becomes ur final home...I pity u dear..u re eternally doomed.my mum sents her regardsgrin,wateva u tell me is equally attributed to u..u just d use ur life history n background d insult anoda person,d thunder dat struck u didn't do u justice @all cos now u have ran mad n u re nw a shadow of yourself lukin for who to pour ur frustration on,u better leave my mum out of this or u will regret quoting me I swear with my life..I will teach u a very big lesson dat my fellow nairalanders will love to learn,hope u don't want to see my wrath..d fact dat I keep replyin u in a peaceful way doesn't make stupid.enough is enough am seriously warning u now..daughter of jezebeel,satanic agent,evil doer,witch...I rebuke u n destroy u by fire by thunder in jesus name..I warned u to leave my mum out of this if not I will mention all d mods n d real war will start..fire!!! Fire!! Holy gost fire!!!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivly(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
NegeduGrace:
I will not insult ur mother dear...she has done me no wrong,this is d highest level of frustration..dey better tie u b4 yabaleft becomes ur final home...I pity u dear..u re eternally doomed.my mum sents her regardsgrin,wateva u tell me is equally attributed to u..u just d use ur life history n background d insult anoda person,d thunder dat struck u didn't do u justice @all cos now u have ran mad n u re nw a shadow of yourself lukin for who to pour ur frustration on,u better leave my mum out of this or u will regret quoting me I swear with my life..I will teach u a very big lesson dat my fellow nairalanders will love to learn,hope u don't want to see my wrath..d fact dat I keep replyin u in a peaceful way doesn't make stupid.enough is enough am seriously warning u now..daughter of jezebeel,satanic agent,evil doer,witch...I rebuke u n destroy u by fire by thunder in jesus name..I warned u to leave my mum out of this if not I will mention all d mods n d real war will start..fire!!! Fire!! Holy gost fire!!!
Shut the f^ck up with your silly rants. You insult with one mouth and call God on the other. Your mates are married with kids and you're still struggling with common English. Which polytechnic churned you out¿
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by NegeduGrace(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2015
Vivly:

Shut the f^ck up with your silly rants. You insult with one mouth and call God on the other. Your mates are married with kids and you're still struggling with common English. Which polytechnic churned you out¿
hahahaha...get thy behind me satan..hope u re not short-sighted?re u married?do you have kids?...must u use ur life history to judge others?d fact dat u were churned out of ur poly doesn't affect or relate to me in anyway...miss perfect.y haven't u been given any award like wole n chimamanda cos of ur excellent grammar?do u have brain @all n if u do is it up to d number "6"?mtscheeeeeeeeew!!...if u can't answer any of dis questions den I rest my case with u pls just take ur madness elsewhere...u need to be locked up in a rehab..**kissess her bible n dances joyfully to praise songs by wazobia praise***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Parties With A Pointed Nipple Cake In Abuja (photos) / Wizkid begs for peace after mocking Shoki Shitta who was beaten 'for him' / Elon Musk Removes Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Other’s Twitter Verification Badges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.