Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi (17552 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Photo: Amosun’s Victory Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by shaboti: 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
timothy2396:
AFTER NOT VOTING FOR BUHARI THEY WANT TO CELEBRATE HIM NOW....... ALL IBOS ARE BUNCH OF INCONSEQUENTIAL NONENTITIES WHOSE THINKING FACULTY IS GRAVITATED TOWARDS KLEPTOMANIACISM
you and ur generation are just useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by lawflec(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
pishure or adonbilivit. Anyway,am presently at mile 50 close to d stadium and i cn confirm d news. However, the blockage was a police order 4rm above becos d rally was nt permitted 4 security nd environmental reasons, today being general clean up against democracy day.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by synergycom19: 3:37pm On May 23, 2015
Igbos don enter APC with there characters,they almost kill themselves fighting for PDP Chairmanship,until the party threwthem from that post.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Never knew there was an APC in Ebonyi state

We don't have APC in d south east. Only a few senseless people sha. don't mind dem

3 Likes

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by BMZK: 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
In other news: Akon to provide electricity to Africa:
https://www.nairaland.com/2332763/akon-launches-academy-provide-electricity
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by biggy1528: 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
Dey beta. Be cious no rooms 4 riot oooo
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by DuchessLily(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2015
admus14:
na jona cause am abi na buhari!

Whoever caused it no concern me... All am saying is dat their rally should be abt them(whoever they are) giving us fuel and light, our pressing need for now
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by profsomebody(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2015
chyckxx:
OZone - like that. Twitter @whoisozone IG:ozone_ar.. My single gon drop soon
We can help you with publicity. contact
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by letsbet(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmmm.. everyone had better adapt for the so.called change That's here undecided
First lady of NL republic, I greet yhu.cool
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by Nuzo1(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
Ebola sorry Ebonyi state?

is it not abakiliki d poorest igbo speaking state

i pity the square root of their lives

dey better embrace change like taylor86 has done

becos from d look of things

dis buhari regime no go sexy ooo

Are you that stupid?

When did 50 policemen become the people of Ebonyi state?

Just so you know, Ebonyi is about forming the biggest base for APC in east of the Niger. That's the fear of whoever is using the military to perpetuate this disorderliness.

Ebonyians are tired of arrogant and winner takes all politicians.

1 Like

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by millionboi(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
I dont support it.....bt if na northerns thy wil do dsame though.

1 Like

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by Nuzo1(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2015
adorablepepple:
What is the rally for again Cluelessness is about to start again

Victory rally is just the code name.

The main event was to formally accept thousands of new party members especially from labour party.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by millionboi(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

u r mentaly sick 4seein Ebonyians as poor ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by seedorfg(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
ebowl i hail ooooooo
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by millionboi(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
timothy2396:
AFTER NOT VOTING FOR BUHARI THEY WANT TO CELEBRATE HIM NOW....... ALL IBOS ARE BUNCH OF INCONSEQUENTIAL NONENTITIES WHOSE THINKING FACULTY IS GRAVITATED TOWARDS KLEPTOMANIACISM
u r more nonentity than dos u refer 2,for nt knwin hw 2respect ppls choice
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by diresimdi(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

Your mentality is in a sorry- state and your indigency is pitiable. Thats why You do not understand the meaning of 'being poor'. Sorry! From the inference you have made as a response to the writeup,you are rather the poorest of all being.

1 Like

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by tohpahz(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2015
letsbet:
First lady of NL republic, I greet yhu.cool

I greet u too boss. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by adorablepepple(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2015
Nuzo1:

Victory rally is just the code name.

The main event was to formally accept thousands of new party members especially from labour party.
Oh Ok, I see but it's irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 23, 2015
Elections are over, is there any need for a victory rally.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by lacreamieboie(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2015
timothy2396:
I only read the post of a mentally degraded and catabolized fellow! How dare u speak of the Ibos this way Silly tribalist...

1 Like

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by izuch(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmmm.. everyone had better adapt for the so.called change That's here undecided

Queen Nairaland, i voted you yesterday, oya come and reward me sharpaly grin
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by chyckxx(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2015
profsomebody:

We can help you with publicity. contact
grin i'll get to you when i'm done
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by tohpahz(f): 4:07pm On May 23, 2015
izuch:

Queen Nairaland, i voted you yesterday, oya come and reward me sharpaly grin

I dey come grin
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by preselect(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2015
March for Nebuchadnezzar? angry angry angry angry why are they trying to march for that bastard whose cousins in rag-tag cattle rearing units will soon raid your villages, kill your children and rape your wives and daughters? what is wrong with igbo people? why cant they see that these people will never like them. they hausa will continue to kill igbo people in the north and only God knows why there are igbos in the north up till today. Yorubas will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER like you.
STOP TRYING TO MAKE THEM LIKE YOU, THEY WILL NEVER LIKE YOU. NDIGBO NDI IBERIBE STOP FOOLING AROUND. angry angry angry angry

Look at this post below, just one example of the inestimable hatred out there for you. leave this accursed in-coming govt alone. don't hang around that murderous illiterate and his south-west side-kicks, they will never love you people. ndiigbo gerenu nti angry

timothy2396:
another evidence of a never ending hatred for igbos. i don't know how much hatred will be displayed before igbos understand this

2 Likes

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by estyvino(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2015
timothy2396:

you need education
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by CSTR2: 4:14pm On May 23, 2015
egift:
PDP have been using Power to suppress the acceptance of Buhari in SE. Just 6 days to liberation. Let me see the person that will order the disruption of such rally.
You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 23, 2015
timothy2396:

am nt an IBO Boy, bt y d 8 against Ndigbo, what av dey Done wrong.... u jst been Childish

God bless Nigeria, God bless SS

1 Like

Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by fairheven: 4:18pm On May 23, 2015
BAD Belles cool cool cool
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/police-civil-defence-stop-buhari-rally-in-ebonyi/
Igbo matter don tire me sef. Haha NA only you, ABI dem swear for you? What a greedy race.
Re: Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi by jaybee(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2015
preselect:
March for Nebuchadnezzar? angry angry angry angry why are they trying to march for that bastard whose cousins in rag-tag cattle rearing units will soon raid your villages, kill your children and rape your wives and daughters? what is wrong with igbo people? why cant they see that these people will never like them. they hausa will continue to kill igbo people in the north and only God knows why there are igbos in the north up till today. Yorubas will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER like you.
STOP TRYING TO MAKE THEM LIKE YOU, THEY WILL NEVER LIKE YOU. NDIGBO NDI IBERIBE STOP FOOLING AROUND. angry angry angry angry

Look at this post below, just one example of the inestimable hatred out there for you. leave this accursed in-coming govt alone. don't hang around that murderous illiterate and his south-west side-kicks, they will never love you people. ndiigbo gerenu nti angry

another evidence of a never ending hatred for igbos. i don't know how much hatred will be displayed before igbos understand this

CHAI! CHAI!! CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATRED MADE-IN-NAIJA!!

IS THIS HOW TO EXPRESS DEEP-SEATED COMFORTABLY OBSCENE HATRED FOR A PRESIDENT ELECT AND A SECTION OF A COUNTRY ?

IS THIS HOW TO CONJURE IMAGINARY SCENARIOS? YOUR IMAGINATION IS SURELY LACKS CREATIVITY AND YOUR PRESENTATION LACKS INTELLECTUALISM AND ARTICULATION.

IS THIS HOW YOU INTEND TO MOBILIZE THE IGBOS FOR MASS HATRED AGAINST THE NORTHERN NIGERIA?

MEN, YOUR MISSION IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL

SORRY FOR LAZY YOU AND YOUR LAZY LIKES IN THIS IN THIS GENERATION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects / Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos) / Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.