Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight (2756 Views)

The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus / Feeding Your Dog What You Eat / Recommended Feed For Dogs To Gain Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by Petfreak: 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
Hello everyone, here is my contribution. There's not best diet, there's only one I can recommend to any pet owner. I hv my secrete and it works perfectly once strict attention is play to it. My secrete is "CONSISTENCY".
What is Consistency? In a lean man language, this hv to do wit the time interval a dog or pet is fed. I wonder y some pet owner expect their dogs to gain weight and look chubby, yet they are not consistent wit the feeding. No matter the food or feed used, or the amount of can food or dry food use in feeding ur pet. If u are not consistent wit the feeding routine. Don't expect ur dog to gain weight. If u chose to feed ur dogs wit garri and u are consistent wit it, I tell u this, u will be amazed by the drastic weight gain of ur pet.
Some pet owner believe it's until they buy one imported dry dog food or restaurant waste before their pet will gain weight. But I say to u "sorry", it doesn't work dat way. Give ur pet all the imported food or fatty food, if u are not consistent wit the feeding @ the right timing, don't expect to get any result.

2ndly, ur dog MUST be frome a lineage or 4rm parents wit good body weight (i.e if u are the type that like dog wit massive body weight). U don't expect ur dog to have a massive body weight gain, wen the parent are as thinny as pencil. Can u feed a mongrel to gain weight as that of boerbeol?
Genetically, ur dog must have it in its gene to have a nice body weight. So, STOP expecting weight gain if u are not consistent wit the feeding of ur pet. Also, if the breed u have is not the type wit massive weight gain, pls stop bothering ursef. It's only wen u are consistent wit the feeding, will all the feed formula, dry food and can food becomes effective.

Thank you!

.....pets are not pests grin
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by Prodeegee(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
gbam
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by chucky234(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Prodeegee:
gbam
Gbam ke, dude ended up saying nothing.
Consistency can mean different things, he should give detailed explanation for people to know where he is coming from.
The only secret is maintaining your feeding time, breakfast should be 6am, launch 12pm while dinner should be 6pm and that time frame should be followed daily.
Any one can choose his/her preferred feeding timetable but it should be strictly followed daily.

1 Like

Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by oluomoadebayo: 9:25pm On May 23, 2015
Who need weight when lean dogs are more healthy.

1 Like

Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by Prodeegee(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2015
chucky234:
Gbam ke, dude ended up saying nothing.
Consistency can mean different things, he should give detailed explanation for people to know where he is coming from.
The only secret is maintaining your feeding time, breakfast should be 6am, launch 12pm while dinner should be 6pm and that time frame should be followed daily.
Any one can choose his/her preferred feeding timetable but it should be strictly followed daily.

I guess you just repeated what he wrote earlier. Even if u feed once a day, at a consistent time(same time of each day), what he didn't add is personal dog's health condition(deworming and co).

But the point is, you got his illustration.
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by Petfreak: 7:41pm On May 24, 2015
Thank you Chucky, u are very right, deworming program must be adhere too strictly.
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by chucky234(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

I guess you just repeated what he wrote earlier. Even if u feed once a day, at a consistent time(same time of each day), what he didn't add is personal dog's health condition(deworming and co).

But the point is, you got his illustration.
Hmmm make I just free you sake say you be my brother.
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by Prodeegee(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
chucky234:
Hmmm make I just free you sake say you be my brother.

Nna no o...ii no gree.

Talk ur own, lol
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by chucky234(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2015
Petfreak:
Thank you Chucky, u are very right, deworming program must be adhere too strictly.
No prob bro.
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by kunlesufyan(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol...for me I do not think that just " consistency" is what it takes for a dog to gain weight...you could feed your dog in the morning today and feed it in the night tomorrow.. That doesn't mean it will lose weight or gain...I believe aside giving your dog or dogs good food in the right quantity ...its necessary to give em supplements eg cod liver oil and the likes of em ..
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by arcbay(m): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2015
I beg to disagree with u bro.... Quality of dog food matters, diet too... Did u just use garri as an illustration? You used the word "consistency" out of context here.
Re: Best Feeding Secrete To Enable Your Dog Gain Weight by Mckandre(m): 1:48am On Jun 09, 2015
m a bit lost here, so what u guys are saying is that eba is now a body buider as in place of protein. perhaps we all should start feeding our dogs eba and tuwo.

(1) (Reply)

2 Local Dogs Charged My GSD Puppy Tonight! Can Someone Explain What Happened? / I Just Bought A Boerbeol Pup. I Need Help In Making Her Grow Stronger And Bigger / Here Are 20 Animals You Had No Idea Existed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.