Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,297 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Help For Genuine Applicants Who Have Been Refused UK Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help For Genuine Applicants Who Have Been Refused UK Visa (760 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / Why Applicants Are Denied US Visas – Consul-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For Genuine Applicants Who Have Been Refused UK Visa by Pidggin(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2015
As someone who has witnessed the sadness and heartbreak of applicants who have been refused UK visa, I feel a need to help such applicants in their quest for a visa. I will not respond to people who are not going to UK genuinely (this is a major reason why people are refused). If you apply for a visit visa, your intension should be to visit, and not to hustle. If you apply for a student visa, your intention should be to study and not to work. Having the right intention means you are genuine and I will like to use my experience in helping you get your Visa.
A few years back, I was so desperate to travel to UK, I wanted to leave this country by all means. Although I was working, I kept being refused. I got my first UK visa, when I decided I didn't want to runaway from Nigeria anymore. Haven worked with a partnering client to the Embassy, I saw a lot of applicants(genuine applicants) waste thousands of naira on visa application, and they were still refused.
For those who think they can apply on their own, I have this answer for them; when you are sick you go to a doctor for help, when you have problems with the law, you go to a lawyer, when you need to hear God's word you go to a Pastor or Priest, when you want to genuinely travel but you are being frustrated you need to seek help from a travel consultant. I am here to help you because I feel bad when I see genuine people wasting their hard earned money and still get negative result.
If you have been refused a visa before, you will need to address the reasons for your refudal. I am here to help you address this issues. Only post if you are genuine and let's work together to see you succeed. My first question is why were you refused?
Re: Help For Genuine Applicants Who Have Been Refused UK Visa by justwise(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2015
Please lets not duplicate threads there are a lot of UK visa threads here you can contribute in

https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part

https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4

https://www.nairaland.com/823869/uk-spouse-visa-appeal-process-part2

They are all active threads.

Help people in any of them if you got the knowledge.

Nobody need a travel consultant to be able to get a visa
Re: Help For Genuine Applicants Who Have Been Refused UK Visa by Pidggin(f): 10:56pm On May 23, 2015
OK justwise, but I noticed the other threads are focused on several issues and enquiries. I wanted to start a thread that is focused on helping people who have applied before but have been refused. I am presently helping an old lady fill her online form, she is a humanbeing like you and I, and she needs my help because she can't fill the form on her own. Anyway cheers.
Re: Help For Genuine Applicants Who Have Been Refused UK Visa by poshstore: 7:55am On May 24, 2015
Its a useful thread as long as its free.
Re: Help For Genuine Applicants Who Have Been Refused UK Visa by justwise(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2015
Pidggin:
OK justwise, but I noticed the other threads are focused on several issues and enquiries. I wanted to start a thread that is focused on helping people who have applied before but have been refused. I am presently helping an old lady fill her online form, she is a humanbeing like you and I, and she needs my help because she can't fill the form on her own. Anyway cheers.

No they are not, they are focused on visa types, you can't separate first applicants and refusals in one visa type, people will always ask those questions and i will not delete it if they do.

I don't want to turn this section to Google search results whereby you get millions of hits and out of those half are the same but it takes you ages to find what you want.

You can't stop people from asking all sorts of UK visa related questions here

(1) (Reply)

Bahamas Visa And Opportunities / Countdown To Akwaaba 2015 As Kenya, Others Set To Exhibit At The Event / PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.