Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter (16395 Views)

Abductors Reduce Ondo Perm Sec Ransom To N20m / Police Arrest Notorious Kidnappers While Spending N12 Million Ransom Money (pic) / Arase: ''Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by Phoenix001(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
What a betrayal of trust from our police!
Congrats to those families
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by DrTee1(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2015
I can't believe the police lied to the whole world...
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by hadura29(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2015
The police can lie...., chai
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by gsalami: 8:46pm On May 23, 2015
Kasa ma f'oriti. E get as e bi
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by ademega(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
I knew it was all lies because the man that was released in my area was dropped naked in a Bush while police were claiming they rescued them like in a commando operatio . while will Nigeria police lie like this and add to the sorrow of their victims that paid hug money before they could be released
The kidnappers would have made close to hundred million from all the ten victims . this is a very serious issue in the country .
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by Gofwane(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Typing..........
I hate "change"
your moniker can be substituted with the word I.diot.

eg: you are such an Oremussanctus.

It can also be used as a wild animal.

eg: the hunter shot an Oremussanctus with a dane gun.

. . . PS: just a little pun intended. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
Nigerian Police and Integrity issue.
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
folahann:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-lied-we-paid-ransom-to-kidnappers-omisores-daughter/

Niger delta invented kidnapping in Nigeria..... like platy like play oyibo run for warri............like play like play kidnapping become fastest growing occupation in the biggest economy in Africa
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by ronald612: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
folahann:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-lied-we-paid-ransom-to-kidnappers-omisores-daughter/
Nigeria Police are trying, this revelation shows their achievement. Change doy-lay!
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by tolustx(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
If she can't say how much was paid as ransom, then she's as good a lair as the police she claims to be lieing. If she wants to be plain and discreet, she shud tell us hw much ransom was paid and show a little evidence.

If not, I wee beliv d Police's report.
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by batstan(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
I wanna be a super cop.
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by valarmorghulis: 11:00pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Typing.......... I hate "change"
and u will never see change in ya life
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by Charly68: 2:09am On May 24, 2015
They should sack the police commissioner for aiding corporate lying. Nigerians should not expect much from this crop of police officers. Thank God for the boldness of the victims family to speak up. I sincerely believed that criminals and police work hand in hands . What I can not explain for now is why they have chosen Ekiti as their base for now. We need to ask the Governor too.
Re: Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter by virginchaser(m): 3:25am On May 24, 2015
Blame your politicians and not the police. This is definitely result of empowering youths with ammunition prior to election. This is how militancy started in Niger Delta. Kidnap and robbery syndicate around Owo Benin road needs to be tracked by the police.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Six Suspected Kidnappers In Adamawa / Police Torture Farmer To Death In Ogun (photo) / Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.