Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose (1563 Views)

My Visit To Oni, Not Political – Fayose / Niger Delta Avengers Release Statement - Biafra Issue Not Mentioned / Shekarau--- " My Arrest Not Political, Consequences Of My Own Actions" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 23, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has dismissed the statement being credited to him on the travail of Senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu, in the hands of men of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, saying his (Kashamu) issue is not political.

Fayose, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, on Saturday said the comment must have been generated by desperate political spin doctors to link him with what he knew nothing about.

The statement read, “Kindly disregard any press statement being circulated that I made on Prince Buruji Kashamu today.

“I have not made any press statement on the travail of Buruji Kashamu today both on Twitter and Facebook or any social media platform.

“Obviously, the comment being referred to was generated by desperate political spin doctors with ulterior motives and their motive must be to drag me into what does not concern me as a governor.

“For all intent and purposes, the issue relating to Prince Buruji Kashamu is not political and I as a governor does not have anything to do with it.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-denies-comment-on-kashamu/
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by doublewisdom: 10:11pm On May 23, 2015
Probably emanated from Apc and their lies spinning machines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by babdap: 10:20pm On May 23, 2015
fayose your own is on the way too.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
Kashamu, Fayose is saying that you are on your own ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by barbstee(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2015
So fayose is trying to tell him dt he is on his own WHAO! See change!

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by baybeeboi: 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
barbstee:
So fayose is trying to tell him dt he is on his own WHAO! See change!

spiritfada:
Kashamu, Fayose is saying that you are on your own ooo!

if you can't read get someone to help you out nw. What's all these?
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by gwales: 11:20pm On May 23, 2015
Fayose dey shiver

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 23, 2015
baybeeboi:

Do you need a seer to tell you what Fayose is implying? Fayose knows he's not capable of being his brother's(Kashamu) keeper. He will sink with Kasamu if he tries that. Are they not in the same PDP? Why are PDP leaders not talking about the travails of their South West heavyweight? NDLEA has finally risen up to their duty when the corrupt president, who had gagged them hitherto, has been voted out.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by baybeeboi: 11:53pm On May 23, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Do you need a seer to tell you what Fayose is implying? Fayose knows he's not capable of being his brother's(Kashamu) keeper. He will sink with Kasamu if he tries that. Are they not in the same PDP? Why are PDP leaders not talking about the travails of their South West heavyweight? NDLEA has finally risen up to their duty when the corrupt president who had gagged them has been voted out.

No, i don't need a seer to understand that Fayose is saying a kind of statement was being accredited to Him on this Kashamu issue and is all out to debunk the info......I can't see any statement here that should mean what you and ur friend are saying
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by dunkem21(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2015
baybeeboi:

No, i don't need a seer to understand that Fayose is saying a kind of statement was being accredited to Him on this Kashamu issue and is all out to debunk the info......I can't see any statement here that should mean what you and ur friend are saying here

Bros, you get time to dey yarn with dullards.
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by baybeeboi: 12:10am On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:

Bros, you get time to dey yarn with dullards.
bros, sometimes we just gax exlain things now. You know say wetin we d get from here no d end here, na d news we go tell our Mama,Papa and every.
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by Olastep(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2015
...lol
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by ayokellany: 12:31am On May 24, 2015
Olastep:
...lol

I am enjoying the Kashamu heroine master stroke from Obaaanjo with PDP destroying PDP. I can't wait to see the master stroke to have THUGnor Fayose impeached. I am patiently waiting for Fayose epic impeachment just like Jonatan supervised the impeachment of Nyako and Ondo deputy.

It's about time madd PDP supporters understand no be only dem get impunity.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by efilefun(m): 2:10am On May 24, 2015
Is he tired of newspaper adverts? I think he needs to make one for obama also oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by efilefun(m): 2:11am On May 24, 2015
doublewisdom:
Probably emanated from Apc and their lies spinning machines.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by sheymoni(m): 3:39am On May 24, 2015
I knew they were eating last supper the other day & stepping it down with moet.
They can go to Hell for all I care. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by omenka(m): 4:31am On May 24, 2015
Lol. Gradually, this man is becoming a leper no one wants to associate with.

I can't imagine what would have been the case had the elections turned out differently. smiley. Suddenly it seems EFCC and NDLEA have found their long lost balls. smiley
Re: Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose by Nobody: 10:31am On May 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

(1) (Reply)

See The New ADC To President Muhammadu Buhari / Falana To Okonjo- Iweala : Apologise For ‘illegal ’ ECA Withdrawal / Photos President Buhari In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.