Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon (751 Views)

Air Force Displays Air Defence Weapon, Test Fires Locally Made Rockets. Photos / Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri / No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by NIJJAking(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
The jihadists are looking to get hold of an
atomic weapon or thousands of tonnes of
ammonium nitrate explosive.
The merciless organisation says it hopes to
purchase a nuclear device “through
weapons dealers with links to corrupt
officials” in Pakistan.
But it admits that obtaining the deadly
weapon may be a challenge and says it
would settle for a “few thousand tons of
ammonium nitrate explosive”.
The chilling boast was made in the latest
edition of its propaganda ‘magazine’
circulated to publicise the group’s barbaric
aims.
ISIS says it has already seized “tanks, rocket
launchers, missile systems, anti-aircraft
systems” – and is now setting its sights on
the ultimate dirty bomb.
The article reads: “Let me throw a
hypothetical operation onto the table.
“The Islamic State has billions of dollars in
the bank, so they call on their wil?yah
[powerful friends] in Pakistan to purchase a
nuclear device through weapons dealers
with links to corrupt officials in the region."
“It’s the sum of all fears for Western
intelligence agencies and it’s infinitely more
possible today than it was just one year
ago.
"And if not a nuke, what about a few
thousand tons of ammonium nitrate
explosive? That’s easy enough to make."
ISIS fighters captured the Syrian city of
Palmyra
The propaganda piece, which is attributed
to British hostage and journalist John
Cantlie, also warns an attack by ISIS on the
US would ridicule "the attacks of the past".
Mr Cantlie has appeared in past ISIS
propaganda videos, dubbed the 'Lend me
your ears' series.
The article adds: "They’ll [Isis] be looking to
do something big, something that would
make any past operation look like a squirrel
shoot, and the more groups that pledge
allegiance the more possible it becomes to
pull off something truly epic.
“Remember, all of this has happened in less
than a year. How more dangerous will be
the lines of communication and supply a
year on from today?”
source dailymail.co.uk
Re: Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by An2elect2(f): 10:26pm On May 23, 2015
And these people cant be stopped? even with all these disclosures? what are world govts for?

well... I have God. Better put, He has me.
Re: Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by Mogidi: 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
This is bad news for Northern Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by NIJJAking(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
Nostrademus predicted it long ago and its about to come pass soon. For we in nigeria its time to start watching out when to migrate. If isis gets nuclear bomb it will share it with boko haram. We christians should keep hoping that buhari is anti boko haram if he is not we don really enter one chance
Re: Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by delishpot: 10:57pm On May 23, 2015
Abeg, all these demonic world leaders should let humanity rest na! They are sponsoring these massacre and wars then they turn around to "save" the world. What kind of power do they want that they dont already have? I am sure this is their way of creating a one world order and also reduce world population ba? Haba, this their own tire me o.
Re: Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by kenedy175(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2015
something has to be done urgently.
Re: Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 23, 2015
D world wld ve bin peaceful wifout I s l a m a b a d undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ally Isis Says It Closer To Purchasing Nuclear Weapon by NIJJAking(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2015
Big wahala dey come

(1) (Reply)

Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? / President Muhammadu Buhari’s Lucky Number- THESUMMARY / SAD NEWS: So Painful Another Nollywood Veteran Actor Okparaji Paul Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.