Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

This Mess Should Stop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Mess Should Stop (450 Views)

What Put Buhari On This Mess / Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Mess Should Stop by BestGovernance(f): 11:21pm On May 23, 2015
This mess must stop

The untold hardship from current fuel scarcity and complete power outage is becoming unbearable from Nigerians. Transport fares have tripled due to selfish fuel price, no fuel to power generator and electricity supply is tending to zero.
If all these are happening on altar of politics, then these game players should have a rethink.
My two sides of a coin to this issue are; is either the outgoing government want to punish Nigerians for rejection at the polls by making this a migraine for incoming or the incoming want to gain political advantage by evil collaboration with these sectors stakeholders so as to end the outgoing government in frustration.
I strongly believed that oil market operators cannot be holding entire nation into ransom without any of these two scenarios above.

Also, it seems oil market operators are scare of subsidy removal, so they want to make undue gains because the said money owing them by outgoing government can still be paid for by the incoming. It is FG of Nigeria debt not a regime's debt.

I will suggest strict measure to be taking against these oil market operators excesses to avoid this ugly situation resurfacing in future.
To GEJ, he must do everything possible to solve this scarcity so as to earn complete praise for conceding defeat.

However, anyone bringing on us this untold hardship through this artificial scarcity will not know peace.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Mess Should Stop by podosci(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2015
There is no politics involved its just weakness on the part of the present administration to successfully deal with the cabal of oil marketers holding Nigeria to ransom...And it the fuel scarcity is has a result of Nigerias inability of pay its debt to the cabal then I don't see this ending anytime soon because I don't see where the FG would see money all of a sudden to settle this people.
They are just pushing Nigerians to the wall and it would reach a stage where we would fight back and engage the political and rulling class...Enough is Enough
No Electricity
No Fuel to power GEnerator
No fuel to Power your car
When shall we gain freedom?
Re: This Mess Should Stop by Slickest(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2015
Nd to think some nigerians voted this clueless man d 2nd tym

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ Before Buying Any Power Bank / PDC, PPA Others Win Saturday's Elections In Rivers State - RSIEC / Two Suspected Kidnappers, Leader’s Wife Arrested In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.