Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,484 members, 7,826,830 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

She Doesn’t Like Condoms - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Doesn’t Like Condoms (41231 Views)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / HIV/AIDS: Ondo Enforces Condoms In Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:48am On May 24, 2015
....she hates condom,
But u like her?

U love ursef too
And not willing to loose ur life.

No body actually loves condom o!
But u weigh the pros and cons of not using it.

Its ur choice to make.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2015
This is the kind of topics that hit front page on sunday morning when the mods. are high on super-fermented onitsha weeds.

15 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Halaz(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2015
skin to skin believer. no be your fault...

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by kenkels: 9:50am On May 24, 2015
Rowlandjude:
wow Even me too.
virgins for life [size=8pt][/size] grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Whizpeter(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2015
youngberry001:
even me 2 sir

And me too undecided
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by rattlesnake(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
Thunda
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Pope22(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
Please what is condom, how much is it sold, where can I buy it, can I use, wash and re-use again and again

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by KingTom(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
McEwen:
K ingTom see plot shocked shocked
Oga ooooo shocked

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by McBrooklyn(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
Who on earth will lick lollipop with the nylon?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/she-doesnt-like-condoms/

When i wrote earlier in a thread that i will never use a condom unless i can enjoy licking a candy with its wrapper people tot i was writing trash.

Any unmarried lady that allows a man use rubber on her is a slut quote me and a married woman who allows her man use rubber on her is living like a married slut.

Condoms are for casual sex and i do not involve in one so i dont need it.

And for the OP i guess u r aware u r fornicating...im not proving holier than thou but just pointing your awareness to the fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by tottinova: 9:52am On May 24, 2015
ijustdey:

Yes it's very SAFE to have unprotected sex. when you contact diff forms of STDs, you'll still post your problem here and we'll tell you what to do next. Pls don't forget to post it here. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by menesheh(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2015
valmunich:
OMG!

father forgive them for they know not...

it's quite pitiful how people freely commit and even go ahead to publicly discuss immoral acts these days..

*does the sign of the crucifix and runs outta thread *

Who told you it is immoral?
Guessing it was your ancient book and primeval ideas of yours gotten from the culture of ancient Palestinian desert dwellers called the bible right?.

Bro it is not immoral and not harmful to any of the parties that engage in it.

The idea of immorality automatically instigate fear and discomfort to people for act meant to enjoy. Modern moral philosopher are offering a better alternative to those actions we can term immorality which is especially action capable of hurting your fellow human or even animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by slap1(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2015
Every little thing must not make front page, Nairaland moderators.
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by free2ryhme: 9:54am On May 24, 2015
ijustdey:

O boy run for your life ooo, or make sure that she check herself every week for your safety and be ready to be papa....cuz i can see that you like raw since you have already started without condoms
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:54am On May 24, 2015
....... and this made frontpage SMH
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2015
RedBenson:
This is the kind of topics that hit front page on sunday morning when the mods. are high on super-fermented onitsha weeds.
Lmao
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by kendopkn: 9:56am On May 24, 2015
Guy u r very stupid ok how dat consan us don't u ever say dat ting here again diot.
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Konjour(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2015
ijustdey:

It's safer to start saving up some money. You'll need a lot of it when the pregnancy test results become positive. You wouldn't want to be caught unawares, would you?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by bayocanny: 9:56am On May 24, 2015
As I dey read all dis comment, konji dey catch me Oya get a vaselin make I cum
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Emdee590(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Zen give it tsu her like she wants it
Baddest boy here
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by wengerjay(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2015
HIV is real! Play safe. Safe here is not about to avoid getting pregnant, it is about the dreaded STDs. Pregnancy may be aborted but HIV is not abortable. It's high time you stopped unprotected premarital sexual intercourse.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:57am On May 24, 2015
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Opulentluv(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2015
Both of u have sin and fall short of the glory of God. The wages of this sin Id death.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by FitnessNigeria: 9:59am On May 24, 2015
markidoo:
In as much as i dnt like condoms sm vg can smell n i dnt usualy like staining my cock wit such stench. I once had dz beautiful loot d prob was dat ha vgc had dz stench so öne day i forced her 2d bathroom n bathe her myslf afta dat i insertd a finga n i cudnt percieve jack. Is it dat dz girls dnt knw hw to bathe or dy jst luv going arund wit a stinking vgc?

Chai, You are corrupt. Buhari must hear this

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:59am On May 24, 2015
markidoo:
In as much as i dnt like condoms sm vg can smell n i dnt usualy like staining my cock wit such stench. I once had dz beautiful loot d prob was dat ha vgc had dz stench so öne day i forced her 2d bathroom n bathe her myslf afta dat i insertd a finga n i cudnt percieve jack. Is it dat dz girls dnt knw hw to bathe or dy jst luv going arund wit a stinking vgc?

You dey crase grin grin
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by canalily(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2015
valmunich:
OMG!

father forgive them for they know not...

it's quite pitiful how people freely commit and even go ahead to publicly discuss immoral acts these days..

*does the sign of the crucifix and runs outta thread *
saint JUDAS angryembarassed

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Nobody: 9:59am On May 24, 2015
Rowlandjude:
O my God, that means the three of us are virgins.

NO......4VIRGINSES.... LMAO cheesy
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by sexyjennik(f): 10:01am On May 24, 2015
post=34045188:
this sunday morning? shocked
I tire o shocked
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by hadura29(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2015
realtestament:
Am still a virgin

[size=17pt]Same here[/size]
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Mishydoo(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2015
Fo.ool!....She probably has HIV and wants to infect u!
Dats how a chick was talkin plenty,she latter confessed to me she wanted me to get her pregnant and have my child....imagine!thnk God say I no touch am.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Captainswag225(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2015
then she should use pills or u should stop having sex with her that is if u can still do that tasting the forbidden fruit.
Re: She Doesn’t Like Condoms by Emdee590(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2015
markidoo:
So u no know say girls dae dirty wey wey ? Na only make up for face dae study in the school ooo they beneath na war ... I wonder for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / 10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.