Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Is That Why You're Going Early To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is That Why You're Going Early To Church Today? (357 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is That Why You're Going Early To Church Today? by OJtOp2(m): 1:38am On May 24, 2015
Someone has to go to church early today in order to seat beside the socket before someone else does. Is that why you're going early too?
Re: Is That Why You're Going Early To Church Today? by valmunich(m): 1:58am On May 24, 2015
was it supposed to be funny because I honestly forgot to laugh. sad
Re: Is That Why You're Going Early To Church Today? by Maczeelly(m): 2:55am On May 24, 2015
I don't think so.........

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Word 2 / Goals And Motivations Of Terrorists / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.