Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,907 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

In The Beginning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Beginning (369 Views)

Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Beginning by panafrican(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2015
In the beginning God created the world, He saw it was good!
But when he created human beings, He apologized to himself saying
"What the ......!!!, they will look for me but they will not find me, let's be invisible to them " grin
Re: In The Beginning by gatiano(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
I don't do spookism, That is not in My nature. But those statements that You quote and true and fact. When the ancients study their history, They would come to know the truth of it.

panafrican:
In the beginning God created the world, He saw it was good!
But when he created human beings, He apologized to himself saying
"What the ......!!!, they will look for me but they will not find me, let's be invisible to them " grin

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Word 2 / "Little Things" / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.