Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans (12076 Views)

U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister / The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Greatcalvady(m): 3:02am On May 24, 2015
Have you ever Seen any twin sisters hotter than these two Africans? Brandi and Brittany Fay’E are from Eritrea (Africa) but live in the US. They both have DDD breasts, smalls waists and 36inch butts and they said it’s natural. Natural or not, these girls are the most beautiful and hottest twin sister have ever seen. what of you?

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Greatcalvady(m): 3:03am On May 24, 2015
see brittany pics below

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Greatcalvady(m): 3:09am On May 24, 2015
brittany

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Greatcalvady(m): 3:10am On May 24, 2015
see brandy pics below

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Greatcalvady(m): 3:14am On May 24, 2015
brandy

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Greatcalvady(m): 3:32am On May 24, 2015
wow they are so sexy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by ionsman: 4:02am On May 24, 2015
These girls being referred to as the hottest twins in the world are bitches to some guys, somewhere. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:07am On May 24, 2015
how do you measure hottest?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by jideflash(m): 4:20am On May 24, 2015
I concur
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Nobody: 4:23am On May 24, 2015
Wrong Section of Nairaland.
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by realtestament(m): 5:52am On May 24, 2015
U mean hottest ashawo twins??

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by MayorofLagos(m): 5:57am On May 24, 2015
Makes my tongue stick out...ahem, excuse me, i mean, my abunna! grin grin
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by mckenzieRx: 6:00am On May 24, 2015
OmG!!!

These babes won't kill me. I'd like to have them both, for me alone. grin shocked
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Nobody: 6:27am On May 24, 2015
smiley
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Youngmolis: 6:38am On May 24, 2015
Hottest whores

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by possibilita(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2015
Them no hot reach d bella twins (Nikki and Brie)

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by DjAndroid: 7:10am On May 24, 2015
OP, @your topic, the English cannot be MOST HOTTEST.
Drop the MOST and use only HOTTEST.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by sademola: 7:10am On May 24, 2015
Cold! They dead iced cold!!!!
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Nobody: 7:39am On May 24, 2015

The African woman dressing like a whóre !I know it'll one day get to a stage when women will be roaming the streets totally nude!

But what bothers me most is that they do not know they are only going back to the primitive era, when women wore almost nothing.

Now, if you were to show these same set of people the pictures of King Jaja of Opobo's wives taken in the 19th century, where these women covered only their bums, they'd deem those in the pics as uncivilised. No doubt, then, that our women are only going back to this era by exposing more and more of their body parts.

If civilisation is exposing any part of your body which should not be exposed, then dogs are the most civilised: they expose everything.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by SOUNDKING: 7:55am On May 24, 2015
ionsman:
These girls being referred to as the hottest twins in the world are bitches to some guys, somewhere. embarassed
i see two stupid bitches, hot but not beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by 2oddMASTER: 8:26am On May 24, 2015
Double betting balance today
Make profit from sportbet today,let the professional bear the risk.
How to order: eg starting balance 1k bookie: merrybet login:doublemaster password:double20 send via watsapp to 08088682319
Note: change password before and after service,we can not withdraw your funds as it is linked with your name our work is to increase your balance with our unique betting strategy.
Faq
What is starting balance?: starting balance is the amount we are to trade with in your nairabet/merrybet account.

What is the minimum starting balance: 1k for free first trial,5k for normal service.

What is the maximum starting balance: 5k for free trial, 100k for normal service.

goal?: eg starting balance:1k our goal would be:2k meaning we are to trade with 1k and once account balance reads 2k plus goal is acheived and we stop.
NOTE: we only double your starting balance. eg starting balance 1k goal 3k acceptable,starting balance 1k goal 5k not acceptable.

Minimum time:2days
Maximum time: 7days

What is service fee: This is the amount you pay before we can trade on your account.

What if my starting balance is lost: we shall pay you back service fee if lost of starting balance occurs. Eg starting balance 1k,goal 2k service fee paid 500naira. if we lose we pay you back your 500naira in 24hrs.
Refund time:24 hrs

Service fee=half of starting balance
Eg starting balance 5k service fee would be 2.5k.

Bookies: nairabet and merrybet only
Watsapp us today: 08088682319
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by wealthascum(f): 8:44am On May 24, 2015
See that waist....wow.
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by Nobody: 8:56am On May 24, 2015
Notice!! Are You An Artiste, Service Provider, Business Owner, Or Got A Product? You Can Now Place Your Advert On http://newsytalkgroup..com or http://newsytalk..com or Any Of Our Advert Platforms For A Low Price: *Twitter Hype, *BBM/BBM Channel, *Facebook Pages, *Whatsapp, *Online Slideshow, & more... For More Info Contact Us: Whatsapp/BBM +2349022996969/271ECEB6
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by abduljabbar4(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2015
Somebody please get us a thermometer.

Mtchew, what's this doing in this section?
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
hot or sexy = a bit**ch and a cheap fucck!!!
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by larrymoore(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2015
This one be olosho
Re: PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans by IsaacClanBoko(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Stop worshiping Horner women you have West African ass and boob's the biggest in world

(1) (Reply)

FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October / Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) / 2023: Dont Take Those Sending Delegates To Represent Them Serious - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.