Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,078 members, 7,845,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. (50997 Views)

Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies / Man Hospitalised After Anal Rape, Suspect Arrested / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by touchmeder: 12:36pm On May 24, 2015
silly man. How do you know you have not killed someone?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Atyem(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
If the bride dumped a poor guy for the robber, I can't imagine what will be going on in the mind of the Ex and the bride now.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2015
Is he Igbo?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by kwiin: 1:24pm On May 24, 2015
I watch for Nigerian Movie, joooooor! African Magic tons!
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2015
floxyluv80:
Good 4 him but I pity d bride
U pity a gold-digger?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2015
ojimbo:
why court? instead just tile 10kg of cocaine on his bobos and export him to indonesia. i think their court knows how to pass judgement
uaray mean guy. U got me [size=56pt]LOL[/size]ing like seriously.. grin
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2015
All of you ladies that follows men with big tommy and big pocket,and dnt care to know d source of there money,ur wedding day is drawing closer,they will soon arrest him also
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
and how sure are you that she knew about it? undecided there are many people who have succeeded in living double lives take serial killers for instance, they can be married with kids and kill people without their partners ever suspecting anything. dont just jump into conclusion over something you know nothing of.
If she knew nothing about the man's way of living, that mean she's brain dead like the typical women folk. Since a substantial part of their brain energy has been channelled to fashion, anniversaries, and birthdays, how will they not become easy preys to the whims of marksmen and the likes? I'll suggest you go for holliday again in Dubai with those Mallams if you are found wanting in logic.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
and how do u know she wasnt told and convinced that he does something else? Or is every Nigerian girl expected to get a private investigator for every guy she dates to psycho-analyse him? How sure are u that they didnt stay in different cities before the marriage? How do you know that he didnt use robbery to finance his legitimate business?

You might find this hard to believe but, our culture of making personal findings about intended spouses is alive and well. And yes, we're talking personal investigators here. We don't just pick people off the streets to marry, we carry out due diligence. Apparently, trust but verify is but a witty catchphrase to you.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
the only way we all got to know about the serial killers was after they got caught. They got away with murder until they got caught. Same way they could have deceived their spouses until their crimes became public news. So you are just arguing for the sake of arguing, not arguing to make a point.

It's easier to get away with serial murder than armed robbery in Nigeria, far, far easier sef. How many minutes does it take to kill? What are the logistics involved. A successful serial murdering career can be executed with one knife all the way. It would take an extraordinary armed robber to have a successful career with just a pistol.

What point are you looking for again? That the woman didn't allow the abundance of material resources to cloud her reasoning about what job/business her husband was involved in? Or are you defending her because she's a woman, just like you are?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 24, 2015
authority2006:
I don't think living a double life in Nigeria could be that difficult. And the woman is just ready to move into his house, it would be possible for the guy to hide his criminal enterprise.

Very easy to do so, in fact. But not by this fellow in question if we look at the OP critically.

The part in bold would make it all the more feasible, which is a major point in this discourse. How much effort did she expend in the confirmation of his
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Briteiyobo1(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2015
The Girl go dey look for another ole to marry now nothing fellow
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Adaezeagu(f): 2:06pm On May 24, 2015
Honest Yoruba man
Very hardworking
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by pablus: 2:14pm On May 24, 2015
one thing i've noticed about violent/armed crime reports is that the perpetrators are usually Ibos or muslims. am i correct? why so?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Disgrace to the girl who knew her boo was an armed robber but still went ahead

*but that's none of my business *

*modified*

How will she not know about it?

She's probably another typical naija girl who's after money and do not question the source?

It is balderdash for a relative of an armed robber, who live with them to say they're not aware they're robbers

Learn to ask questions and alert authorities when you notice questionable characters

Most of those armed robbers have day jobs and the wife won't know. Some are mechanics, bus drivers, welders etc.
I recal a bank driver that was a member of armed robbery gang. The wife didn't know about it cos he was living a normal life. He was nabbed on a Sunday he went for their meeting . The wife raised alarm when the husband that went to barb his hair did not come back same day , only to find out the husband is an armed robber.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

It's easier to get away with serial murder than armed robbery in Nigeria, far, far easier sef. How many minutes does it take to kill? What are the logistics involved. A successful serial murdering career can be executed with one knife all the way. It would take an extraordinary armed robber to have a successful career with just a pistol.

What point are you looking for again? That the woman didn't allow the abundance of material resources to cloud her reasoning about what job/business her husband was involved in? Or are you defending her because she's a woman, just like you are?

Ode!
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode ni baba mi! sad

Sorry na. Abi wetin you want make I talk?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Sorry na. Abi wetin you want make I talk?

Ode!
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by DelticStephEn(f): 3:16pm On May 24, 2015
Is he also an Igbo?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by StealthyMe(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
zwar:

grin grin grin
Love your post mehn..very funny...@ "E jail werey danu" ...classic post...Lool
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you sir! grin
I appreciate smiley
The guy deserves jail term na...
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Namadobi: 4:10pm On May 24, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by humberjade: 4:34pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
and how sure are you that she knew about it? undecided there are many people who have succeeded in living double lives take serial killers for instance, they can be married with kids and kill people without their partners ever suspecting anything. dont just jump into conclusion over something you know nothing of.

You are right....Just like Michael Ealy who played
'Theo' in d 'The Following' (American Drama TV series).
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by felifeli: 6:27pm On May 24, 2015
[size=18pt]God used police to save the man's life before he signed it away grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Highvotage: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
good for our nation.

Did you need help on Unilag admission? Have you being having issues in getting info on Unilag admission? The time has come, click this link and you are there. Unilag Admission Help unilagadmissionhelp.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.