Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity (2402 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
For those who have heard of me and the message I bring to the world, it wouldn't be strange to them hearing how Suleiman is being roped in a sex scandal.

According to HE who sent me, more so-called pastors will now be seen as whom they really are: 419ers, womanizers, deceivers, robbers and scammers and before 2050, the name 'pastor' would have been bastardized more than the word 'thief'.

All miracle stagers such as Kumuyi, Adeboye, TB Joshua etc. and all fake testifiers and womanizers in the name of Yahweh(satan) shall be revealed one after the other. And it's going to be a great shame for anyone to be called by the names pastors, bishops, etc.

It is like mocking the lame, the blind and the deaf and dumb whenever all these deceivers stage miracles in the name of their supposed god.

Has anyone asked of Paul Yonggi Cho, the owner of the largest church in Korea some years back? Do you know that he has been disgraced in the latter years? That's what nature is helping to do to deceivers everywhere.

Yonggi Cho was jailed for embezzlement and many other improper conducts.

May nature speed up the rate at which these thieves would be getting revealed. Ase!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by superson001(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
God shld quickly expose the criminal and scammers posing as a man/woman of God
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Masculity(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
I would be glad to speak out my opinion but some people are more than ready to crucify me.

OP you make you point absolutely clear.

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by zionmade(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Right from d day of Jesus, to the days of d apostles Christianity has assumed to be falling. An emperor even boasted dat Christianity wont survive his generation but D harder d devil tries d stronger d church of God stands
On apostle Suleiman there are two case scenerios
1. If he committed d crime he is accused of. It will be a beginning of d fall of his ministry but God would forgive him immediately he asks for it. because God knows dat none is perfect and sin will always come up, dats why d blood of Jesus is always available to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
2. If he is Innocent, he shud not be shaken worst things were said about Pst Chris, Proph TB Joshua and bishop Oyedepo and today they are flying im higher realms of glory. But for d Judases who allowed d devil use dem, hmmm I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Auki: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
zionmade:
Right from d day of Jesus, to the days of d apostles Christianity has assumed to be falling. An emperor even boasted dat Christianity wont survive his generation but D harder d devil tries d stronger d church of God stands
On apostle Suleiman there are two case scenerios
1. If he committed d crime he is accused of. It will be a beginning of d fall of his ministry but God would forgive [/b]him immediately [b]he asks for it. because God knows dat none is perfect and sin will always come up, dats why d blood of Jesus is always available to [b]cleanse us [/b]from all unrighteousness.
2. If he is Innocent, he shud not be shaken worst things were said about Pst Chris, Proph TB Joshua and bishop Oyedepo and today they are flying im higher realms of glory. But for d Judases who allowed d devil use dem, hmmm I rest my case

How do we get God forgiveness?

A. Asking God to forgive our sins.

B. Jesus blood cleanse sin and option A is not requires.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by madone: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
I just wonder why we have soo many judges in Nigeria but justice is far. Only one thing I know the bold ll remain in front to lead while the timid hide behind their computer posting nonsense. If this Op is with blame tell him to put poster outside his Street and seek for people's vote as a counselor in his community. Then he will discover many rotten secrets about his life. U can rope all Pastors into mess u no fit.. Calling Kumuyi a miracle stager guy u just goofed. Go home and rest I think this recession is having it tough with u. If suilieman is my employee I ll defend him. I know he has a boss he works for, whether his boss is the devil or the almighty God. He must be defended. I just hope u av not just bought a space on the land owned by his God. With this ur malicious post. Leave pastor Pastors and Christians out of this matter if possible stay clear off it. After all its a Christian affair, the girl is a Christian, keyamo is a Christian. Abi didn't u watch her video where she mentioned a Jamaican Bishop praying for her? That is also a Christian. So leave us a lone it's our mess we ll clean it up moreover we have a God that handles all things. So go and rest ur mind brother

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by zionmade(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Auki:

How do we get God forgiveness?

A. Asking God to forgive our sins.

B. Jesus blood cleanse sin and option A is not requires.

Dat information u ask is of no use to u
Next time u go to a car wash just stand there and expect d hose with water to automatically wash ur car
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2017
madone:
I just wonder why we have soo many judges in Nigeria but justice is far. Only one thing I know the bold ll remain in front to lead while the timid hide behind their computer posting nonsense. If this Op is with blame tell him to put poster outside his Street and seek for people's vote as a counselor in his community. Then he will discover many rotten secrets about his life. U can rope all Pastors into mess u no fit.. Calling Kumuyi a miracle stager guy u just goofed. Go home and rest I think this recession is having it tough with u. If suilieman is my employee I ll defend him. I know he has a boss he works for, whether his boss is the devil or the almighty God. He must be defended. I just hope u av not just bought a space on the land owned by his God. With this ur malicious post. Leave pastor Pastors and Christians out of this matter if possible stay clear off it. After all its a Christian affair, the girl is a Christian, keyamo is a Christian. Abi didn't u watch her video where she mentioned a Jamaican Bishop praying for her? That is also a Christian. So leave us a lone it's our mess we ll clean it up moreover we have a God that handles all things. So go and rest ur mind brother
Kumuyi is a miracle stager. I don't say when I don't know. He's the most hypocritical of all.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by madone: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
Kumuyi is a miracle stager. I don't say when I don't know. He's the most hypocritical of all.
has he employed you to stage a miracle for him? Stop working a carry rumors oga it pays u less but cost u more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Zzyco: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2017
op. are you after apostle Johnson Suleiman or Christians. don't kill yourself over what you claim not to be in existence.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2017
madone:
has he employed you to stage a miracle for him? Stop working a carry rumors oga it pays u less but cost u more.
I have personally seen and interviewed some of those he used for his testimonies. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Zzyco:
op. are you after apostle Johnson Suleiman or Christians. don't kill yourself over what you claim not to be in existence.
I am sent by Atum, the brother of Yahweh and the son of God the Universe(Almighty God). I'm here to reveal the falsehood of Christianity and to create a choice for the gullible and the deceived. Now it's left for the gullible to choose righteousness and end gullibility or to choose the path of fear and embrace gullibility. I am for the future.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by madone: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
I have personally seen and interviewed some of those he used for his testimonies. I know what I'm saying.
chairman I don't know what to tell u again ooo. I just feel the devil Is setting u up. I would advice u just forget Kumuyi and leave Pastors alone. We didn't vote them into there work with their God. Just let them be. If u must blog find something else to blog about na. E no make sense at all
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Zzyco: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
I am sent by Atum, the brother of Yahweh and the son of God the Universe(Almighty God). I'm here to reveal the falsehood of Christianity and to create a choice for the gullible and the deceived. Now it's left for the gullible to choose righteousness and end gullibility or to choose the path of fear and embrace gullibility. I am for the future.
keep it to yourself. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Richirich713: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
He who sent u sounds just as fake as false prophets.

How about u predict the results of 10 English Premier League fixtures with the scores?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by sotadegrt(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
can't understand dis pooh. Suleman is innocent. Haters, transformer is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by rawgurl(f): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
For those who have heard of me and the message I bring to the world, it wouldn't be strange to them hearing how Suleiman is being roped in a sex scandal.

According to HE who sent me, more so-called pastors will now be seen as whom they really are: 419ers, womanizers, deceivers, robbers and scammers and before 2050, the name 'pastor' would have been bastardized more than the word 'thief'.

All miracle stagers such as Kumuyi, Adeboye, TB Joshua etc. and all fake testifiers and womanizers in the name of Yahweh(satan) shall be revealed one after the other. And it's going to be a great shame for anyone to be called by the names pastors, bishops, etc.

It is like mocking the lame, the blind and the deaf and dumb whenever all these deceivers stage miracles in the name of their supposed god.

Has anyone asked of Paul Yonggi Cho, the owner of the largest church in Korea some years back? Do you know that he has been disgraced in the latter years? That's what nature is helping to do to deceivers everywhere.

Yonggi Cho was jailed for embezzlement and many other improper conducts.

May nature speed up the rate at which these thieves would be getting revealed. Ase!

one of the confused lot

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Zzyco:

keep it to yourself. thanks.
I can't. It will only amount to selfishness on my part. My mission is to reveal the truth and cast shadows of lies for the people who are coming in the far future from year 2625 and the 3rd, 4th and farther millennia to have the path of truth to follow.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
rawgurl:

one of the confused lot
It has never been news that Yahweh is the same as Satan. Check my signature to learn more.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
sotadegrt:
can't understand dis pooh. Suleman is innocent. Haters, transformer is ur friend
You just remind me of the biased views of life always expressed by everyone on earth. We tend to vindicate whom we like at the expense of the truth. It happens in the football world too where we support an 'offside goal' if it's our team who scored it, but we call it 'offside' and get angry if it is the other team who scored exactly the same. This behavior of yours isn't new. Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by sotadegrt(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
You just remind me of the biased views of life always expressed by everyone on earth. We tend to vindicate whom we like at the expense of the truth. It happens in the football world too where we support an 'offside goal' if it's our team who scored it, but we call it 'offside' and get angry if it is the other team who scored exactly the same. This behavior of yours isn't new. Ride on.

take heart buddy. I Understand nd knw how u feel. Nt evryone buys trash. Jesus loves u. He is ever merciful. #givesoutmawholebloodtosuleman#

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by Zzyco: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
I can't. It will only amount to selfishness on my part. My mission is to reveal the truth and cast shadows of lies for the people who are coming in the far future from year 2625 and the 3rd, 4th and farther millennia to have the path of truth to follow.
then consider your mission 'Dead On Arrival'.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Zzyco:

Says a myopic homo sapien. The future people will see your reply and say 'the way of nature cannot be stopped.' No power of satan(Yahweh) can stop the truth I'm revealing because Yahweh and other bad gods are even in bondage right now.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
sotadegrt:

take heart buddy. I Understand nd knw how u feel. Nt evryone buys trash. Jesus loves u. He is ever merciful. #givesoutmawholebloodtosuleman#
Maybe I'd have bought into ur idea of a real Jesus if I hadn't seen some revelations about the origin of 'Jesus'. Lemme enlighten you a little, millions of years ago, there exists Atum, Yahweh, Allah and many other children of God the Universe. They reproduced and Faulkin aka Zeusus, was one of the children of these beings. The world of these beings ended and our present world began about 200,000 years ago. Then we get inspired to write of the beings of the past world as if they have actually existed in our own period(200,000 years ago till date).

Faulkin(Zeusus) who deceived many in the past period of the world was made to look real to us in our own world and Eusebius and his counterparts made a successful attempt of changing the name 'Zeusus' to 'Jesus'. And eventually, the exaggerated WORDS written about him made him a god. Same was done to Krishna, Murhamid, Buddha etc who actually existed millions of years back in the period of the Neanderthals. But the homosexual sapiens(scribes) packaged their stories and wrote them back to life with many exaggerations and lies, to make them look real. But Atum the god of truth have sent me to speak the truth about the Universe without adding or removing and to reveal the identity of Satan(Yahweh) who is the ruler of the hearts of the fearful.

Check my signature for a broader understanding. May the Light of God Almighty(the Universe) reveal the whole truth to you, ASE!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by geoworldedu: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Zzyco:

I don't think his mission can die on arrival. In fact, I see his doctrine going places and changing people. It has already changed me and others because it has a lot of logic and common sense in it; all these the Bible and Quran don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by sotadegrt(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
Maybe I'd have bought into ur idea of a real Jesus if I hadn't seen some revelations about the origin of 'Jesus'. Lemme enlighten you a little, millions of years ago, there exists Atum, Yahweh, Allah and many other children of God the Universe. They reproduced and Faulkin aka Zeusus, was one of the children of these beings. The world of these beings ended and our present world began about 200,000 years ago. Then we get inspired to write of the beings of the past world as if they have actually existed in our own period(200,000 years ago till date).

Faulkin(Zeusus) who deceived many in the past period of the world was made to look real to us in our own world and Eusebius and his counterparts made a successful attempt of changing the name 'Zeusus' to 'Jesus'. And eventually, the exaggerated WORDS written about him made him a god. Same was done to Krishna, Murhamid, Buddha etc who actually existed millions of years back in the period of the Neanderthals. But the homosexual sapiens(scribes) packaged their stories and wrote them back to life with many exaggerations and lies, to make them look real. But Atum the god of truth have sent me to speak the truth about the Universe without adding or removing and to reveal the identity of Satan(Yahweh) who is the ruler of the hearts of the fearful.

Check my signature for a broader understanding. May the Light of God Almighty(the Universe) reveal the whole truth to you, ASE!

col 2vs 8 says all. "do not be deceive by vain philosophies of men...................
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by realmindz: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Apostle Suleiman's case and similar cases are too small to cause the fall of Christianity and religion..

Christianity and religion will fall gradually as people begin to expand in knowledge and thinking.

Blacks especially will eventually be free from mental slavery and many shall begin to think deep and ask questions about the origin of the gods, the so called holy books and religion they hold so tightly.

I see a future that shall look back and laugh at the folly of their ancestors (our present generation)
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2017
sotadegrt:

col 2vs 8 says all. "do not be deceive by vain philosophies of men...................
Col 2 Vs 8 told you this and you believe the person that wrote it? Why then can't you believe Luwabi, the father of Omoluwabi? At least he is tiwantiwa? Lemme go and quote Luwabi for you from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2017
sotadegrt:

Col 2 Vs 8 told you this and you believe the person that wrote it? Why then can't you believe Luwabi, the father of Omoluwabi? At least he is tiwantiwa? Lemme go and quote Luwabi for you from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Luwabi 2: 1-35
CHAPTER TWO
1. Respect your parents who give birth to you. And if you love them when they are young and beautiful, do not call them witches or wizards when they become old and ugly.
2. If you do not take care of your old ones, they shall wander away. And the ignorant ones who see them on the streets shall stone them to death, calling them witches.
3. If you take care of your parents when they are old, they shall sit together with your children and your neighbours' children to tell them tales of the past under the moonlight. And everyone will sleep happily at night.
4. If you leave your herbs alone and make no findings about them, others shall come to your land and make findings about your herbs and process them and sell them to you again.
5. If you neglect you wine and do not tap them, others shall come to your land to tap your wine and process them and sell them to you in another form.
6. If you leave your lands alone and do not dig them to find treasures under them, others shall come to your land and dig them up to obtain what is beneath them and process them and sell them to you in another form.
7. If you leave the words of the wise ones of your land alone and do not know them by heart, others shall come to learn those words and shall change their forms and return to you with the words in another form. And they shall enslave your minds with the words and take your land.
8. If you are not in unity with one another, others shall come in unity and take your land from you, settling in them and enslaving you.
9. If you hate your own land, other lands shall also hate you, but if you love your own land, other lands shall also love you.
10. If you love yourself, others shall love you also, but if you hate yourself, others shall hate you also.
11. Don’t spend the whole day thinking about the past errors which cannot be corrected, but spend the your day and night planning a better future for yourself.
12. When you are married, don’t neglect your parents.
13. When you are barren for many years, look for a child who has no parent and take care of him or her. Then shall you feel the joy of a father or a mother.
14. The shape of your life is determined by the shape of your head.
15. Sleep well when you are still a little child, because in your youth you need little sleep and more action. And in your old age you need more sleep and little action, because life is like the movement of an earthworm in shape.
16. It is like the ripples of the sea in nature.
17. Share good news with the old and keep bad news away. Let bad news be shared to them only by the wise ones who knows how to share it with wisdom.
18. He who holds life too serious than it should be is not a sincere person. But he who makes life simple is a sincere person.
19. Do not play with the fire, for the danger of it is great. Do not make fire near your children, for if you make fire and your child touches it, you who make the fire are to blame for it.
20. If you start a fire in the farm, put it off when you are leaving. For anyone who makes fire and leaves it burning when he won’t be present around that fire is not wise at all. For a little fire can set a whole nation ablaze.
21. Whatever a homo begins, hundreds and thousands and millions shall build on it until it is made very great. Therefore I say, if you want good for your land, begin it and your land shall be good in the future.
22. But if you want evil for your land, do evil, then the whole land shall become evil and corrupt in the future.
23. For a disease not treated shall spread all through the body. And the accumulation of good thinking shall bring about great change.
24. Do not agree easily until you see reasons why you should agree.
25. The son of Luwabi will not kill another homo, even when an anjonu has come to say, go and kill. The son of Luwabi is born with iwa. He only exhibits all his good iwa by his deeds.
26. Palmwine is good when you take it moderately. It becomes bad when you take it excessively.
27. If you live your life regretting because of the past things you have done, you will not enjoy your future. So, live your life with no regret of the past. For the past is gone and the future is what matters.
28. Do not hurt the birds and all domestic animals. But play with them and they shall also help you in ways which you may not know of.
29. Anything you fear is a witch or a wizard, and anything that fears you is a coward. If there is no fear, there is no witch or coward.
30. Do not make yourself a witch over others and do not make yourself a coward to others.
31. Not all night is meant for sleeping. Some nights are meant for deep thinking.
32. Morality makes a nation, but terrorism tears it apart.
33. The way you see life is not the way your blood brother sees it. Live your life the way you see it, but let morality be in all the things you do.
34. Do not join the gods to war against other gods. Let all children of Luwabi do what is good, adding no deceit to it.
35. In this shall the children of Luwabi be well known all over the world as the children of morality and peace.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by sotadegrt(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

yea, i believe with all my heart and soul because i have seen numerous evidence that convinced nd still convincing me. No going back. Gat my mind made up
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by otemanuduno: 3:21am On Mar 09, 2017
sotadegrt:

yea, i believe with all my heart and soul because i have seen numerous evidence that convinced nd still convincing me. No going back. Gat my mind made up

I bet you, the sayings of Luwabi are better than all the ones in the bible. You're actually missing so much, yet you are Omo Luwabi.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity by sotadegrt(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

I bet you, the sayings of Luwabi are better than all the ones in the bible. You're actually missing so much, yet you are Omo Luwabi.

i wud rather manage nothing here dan hav d whole world with luwabi. #mystance#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Michael The Archangel? / Can I Christian Listen To Lucky Dube Song? / Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.