Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Should He Attend Church Service Today??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should He Attend Church Service Today??? (489 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Attend Church Service Today??? by Sermwell(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2015
My friend attended church service last week sunday as a first timer and the pastor asked him to kneel on the alter for prayers. Immediately he did, the whole congregation bursted into laughter cheesy cheesy
He later found out that his kneeling down reaveled the tattered underneat part of his shoes. He felt embarrased and is contemplating not going back to that church or any other church untill he gets a new shoe which I don't really see happining anytime soon.
Please advice him grin

Re: Should He Attend Church Service Today??? by Waspy(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2015
We all know that is yours. Sermwell
Re: Should He Attend Church Service Today??? by OmoPastor(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2015
Sermwell:
My friend attended church service last week sunday as a first timer and the pastor asked him to kneel on the alter for prayers. Immediately he did, the whole congregation bursted into laughter cheesy cheesy
He later found out that his kneeling down reaveled the tattered underneat part of his shoes. He felt embarrased and is contemplating not going back to that church or any other church untill he gets a new shoe which I don't really see happining anytime soon.
Please advice him grin
Am not calling you a liar but your post is so baseless and holds no water.
No congregation will do what you said or give us the name of the church and if you lie, you endanger yourself smiley
Re: Should He Attend Church Service Today??? by Sermwell(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2015
OmoPastor:

Am not calling you a liar but your post is so baseless and holds no water.
No congregation will do what you said or give us the name of the church and if you lie, you endanger yourself smiley
Why ar u takin dis too personal na bros?
Re: Should He Attend Church Service Today??? by cold(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
Funny you'll go to church in those shoes to give the little you have to your pastor to add another pair of Italian leather shoes to his already burgeoning collection whilst filling you up with false hope of a better life in the afterlife.Smh..i feel for these folks.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Residents Storm Winners Chapel For Food Aid(photos) / Pope Francis Is An Agent Of The Devil!!! / Forgiveness - A Short Motivational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.