Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions (10066 Views)

Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David / Is Abuse An Acceptable Reason For Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Rilwayne001: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeann:

K
POO undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
You see, I toned down in my earlier post because I know you are different from those fanatics. But for the fact that you raised issue of ifean caughting "our lies" was the reason i was upset at you months ago. Remmeber i accused you of exactly what vedaxcool just accused you of?. I knew what vedaxcool said about you here was correct. But I just wanted to let go

I am jst wondering what lies we told about islam that you could not explain yourself. And when i finally asked you what I lied about on this thread(see below), your excuse was laughable. Dont let me start going creepy over you again

https://www.nairaland.com/2153126/top-ten-signs-youre-fundamentalist/10

A good example is your Bernard Shaw lie:

https://www.nairaland.com/2153126/top-ten-signs-youre-fundamentalist/10#31721262

Bros, it is not today that you and your cohorts have been caught red handed here.

1 Like

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Smh. You are one deluded hypocrite xtians (probably an atheist prentending to be xtian or perhaps an agnostic) hahahahahahahaha grin grin You should call ifeann wherever she is, she should be the one telling me this nonsense, not you undecided

I dare her to come here and say that again.

Please, when did I become an atheist? See lies.

Remember out argument on child marriage?
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

A good example is your Bernard Shaw lie:

https://www.nairaland.com/2153126/top-ten-signs-youre-fundamentalist/10#31721262

Bros, it is not today that you and your cohorts have been caught red handed here.

Just tell me how you made sense with Bernard Shaw assertion...that I lied?. Did I published it on it internet?. I saw it and copied it. How's that my lie?. Please try to make sense for a second. Besides, it's not relevant to Islam at all. Geez! I can't believe you make big deal out of this. If you had cited "our lies" islamically, I could have looked into that. But this?. You're a joke

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Empiree:
Just tell me how you made sense with Bernard Shaw assertion...that I lied?. Did I published it on it internet?. I saw it and copied it. How's that my lie?. Please try to make sense for a second. Besides, it's not relevant to Islam at all. Geez! I can't believe you make big deal out of this. If you had cited "our lies" islamically, I could have looked into that. But this?. You're a joke

You copied and pasted a lie about a philosopher called Bernard Shaw praising islam in order to depict that even great non-muslims respect islam. When I exposed you, did you admit that it was a lie? No, you continued defending it.

When Ifeann copies and pastes, she's an islamophobe. When you copy and paste lies, Allnaijablogger is a joker. SMH.

I respect other people's religion. But what I do not respect is lying for a religion.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
You copied and pasted a lie about a philosopher called Bernard Shaw praising islam in order to depict that even great non-muslims respect islam. When I exposed you, did you admit that it was a lie? No, you continued defending it.
I am seriously trying to diagnose what your problem is.

Is your concern or allegations against me is I forged the quotations on behalf Bernard Shaw (that he didn't praise islam)

[size=20pt]
OR
[/size]

I copied and pasted it?

You have one problem. If I copied/pasted the alleged quotes, does that mean I wrote the quotes and placed them online?. Why are you holding me responsible?. How would I know Mr. Shaw said it or not?. I saw attractive comments about my prophet and my religion of Islam by a famous non-muslim and pasted it here, how's that a problem?

Now see below again....I am not in position to determine authenticity. I only admire it. So why are you crucifying me?. And how can you be so sure the quotes are not from Bernard Shaw?.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Rilwayne001: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Please, when did I become an atheist? See lies.

You are probably an agnostic. I have seen your post outside this board where you and your friend joseph were discussing like that, I cant remember the thread, But I will dig it out if you want me to.

What about it?

1 Like

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Empiree:
I am seriously trying to diagnose what your problem is.

Is your concern or allegations against me is I forged the quotations on behalf Bernard Shaw (that he didn't praise islam)

[size=20pt]
OR
[/size]

I copied and pasted it?

You have one problem. If I copied/pasted the alleged quotes, does that mean I wrote the quotes and placed them online?. Why are you holding me responsible?. How would I know Mr. Shaw said it or not?. I saw attractive comments about my prophet and my religion of Islam by a famous non-muslim and pasted it here, how's that a problem?

Now see below again....I am not in position to determine authenticity. I only admire it. So why are you crucifying me?. And how can you be so sure the quotes are not from Bernard Shaw?.

You copied and pasted a lie from Islamic propaganda websites. You then defended it and said it was not a lie. Now you are twisting and turning away from your deeds.

Bernard Shaw did not make those comments about islam. Anyone with access to google can verify this. Just admit it and move one
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are probably an agnostic. I have seen your post outside this board where you and your friend joseph were discussing like that, I cant remember the thread, But I will dig it out if you want me to.

What about it?

Bro, I am not an agnostic and I have never claimed to be one with Joseph anywhere. Please, stop.

Please, kindly watch as I deal with Empiree.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by joseph1832(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What about it?
And who told you I'm agnostic? I will be waiting for you to bring out the thread!.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by vedaxcool(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Hypocrisy like slimy water will always reveal the truth unwittingly:

AllNaijaBlogger:

As for Ifeann and co that bash islam, some of their comments are offensive but at least they speak their minds about their intentions unlike you, empiree and co. Ifeann has caught you and empiree in different lies for your religion.

If the above is not a testament to the Mr.atheist-suffering-a-christian-identify-crisis Hypocrisy then I don't know what is!

6 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2015
vedaxcool:

Hypocrisy like slimy water will always reveal the truth unwittingly:

If the above is not a testament to the Mr.atheist-suffering-a-christian-identify-crisis Hypocrisy then I don't know what is!

What is this guy saying?
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You copied and pasted a lie from Islamic propaganda websites. You then defended it and said it was not a lie. Now you are twisting and turning away from your deeds.
I used to think you are smart guy until yesterday. Unless you can bring up Islamic propaganda websites and lies i will dismiss your allegation

Bernard Shaw did not make those comments about islam. Anyone with access to google can verify this. Just admit it and move one
Where is your evidence @bolded?

1 Like

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Empiree:
I used to think you are smart guy until yesterday. Unless you can bring up Islamic propaganda websites and lies i will dismiss your allegation

[b]Where is your evidence @bolded?

I am not going through this again. People can search for the truth themselves
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I am not going through this again. People can search for the truth themselves
grin grin grin no proof of your allegations against me

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Empiree:
grin grin grin no proof of your allegations against me

grin grin grin

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin grin grin

You funny grin

I know what your problem is.......You Are............

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
And by jealousy, I meant you have realized Islam is correct. Muslims are paradise bound. And our paradise and heaven are fun. Therefore you have every right to be jealous.

This is how jealousy looks like

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by usba: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Empiree:
Bless your hustle

amin.

1 Like

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by onetrack(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't really care if Muslims have their own section, though such fora often become echo-chambers (though I suppose that the Sunni and Shia could have plenty to argue about). I wouldn't want such a thing for atheists because we generally thrive on debate; let the god-believers bring their best (and worst)! grin

About G.B. Shaw: he was a lifelong non-religious person, who occasionally described himself as an atheist. He was very critical of organized religion.

Here's a quote from one of his letters:
"The apparent multiplicity of Gods is bewildering at the first glance; but you presently discover that they are all the same one God in different aspects and functions and even sexes. There is always one uttermost God who defies personification. This makes Hinduism the most tolerant religion in the world, because its one transcendent God includes all possible Gods… Hinduism is so elastic and so subtle that the profoundest Methodist and the crudest idolater are equally at home in it.
Islam is very different, being ferociously intolerant. What I may call Manifold Monotheism becomes in the minds of very simple folk an absurdly polytheistic idolatry, just as European peasants not only worship Saints and the Virgin as Gods, but will fight fanatically for their faith in the ugly little black doll who is the Virgin of their own Church against the black doll of the next village. When the Arabs had run this sort of idolatry to such extremes … they did this without black dolls and worshipped any stone that looked funny, Muhammad rose up at the risk of his life and insulted the stones shockingly, declaring that there is only one God, Allah, the glorious, the great… And there was to be no nonsense about toleration. You accepted Allah or you had your throat cut by someone who did accept him, and who went to Paradise for having sent you to Hell. Muhammad was a great Protestant religious force, like George Fox or Wesley"

I personally think that Hinduism may be dogmatically very tolerant (some Hindus claim that all religions are just forms of Hinduism, including Christianity and Islam), but tolerating things like widow-burning and thuggee (ritual strangulation) is a bit overly tolerant.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
onetrack:
I don't really care if Muslims have their own section, though such fora often become echo-chambers (though I suppose that the Sunni and Shia could have plenty to argue about). I wouldn't want such a thing for atheists because we generally thrive on debate; let the god-believers bring their best (and worst)! grin

About G.B. Shaw: he was a lifelong non-religious person, who occasionally described himself as an atheist. He was very critical of organized religion.

Here's a quote from one of his letters:

I personally think that Hinduism may be dogmatically very tolerant (some Hindus claim that all religions are just forms of Hinduism, including Christianity and Islam), but tolerating things like widow-burning and thuggee (ritual strangulation) is a bit overly tolerant.

@ Empiree and Rilwayne001

See your lies?

Keep using an atheist called Bernard Shaw to promote your religion. Christians only need the bible.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

@ Em.pir.ee and Rilwa.yne001

See your lies?

Keep using an atheist called Bernard Shaw to promote your religion. Christians only need the bible.
Dont you get it?. Why do you think quoting GBS amounts to promoting Islam?. Geez!, the thing dey drive you crazy. I said before it's merely a compliment. That it doesn't increase or decrease status of prophet Muhammad(saw). Why the thing dey pain you so much?. See, i am right when i said you dey jealous!.

Common bro, take it easy with igbo

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Problem with Hinduism is they believe everything is god almighty. I wish I am able to post a video of questions and answers so you could see Hindu says he's god almighty. And no, prophet Muhammad is far from being protestant. That's very incorrect. Yes, if GBS said Islam is intolerant about idol, absolutely correct. There is zero toleant for it. Dont christians have stuff like that in the Bible?

But not being tolerant of idol worship does not mean hating/killing idol worshipers. I never for once took GBS seriously, whether is quote was correct or not. I found it and I quoted it. onetrack should also provide his source of this write of about Mr. Shaw

1 Like

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by conquest989: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
check baitulkitab.com you will gain more insight
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Empiree:
Problem with Hinduism is they believe everything is god almighty. I wish I am able to post a video of questions and answers so you could see Hindu says he's god almighty. And no, prophet Muhammad is far from being protestant. That's very incorrect. Yes, if GBS said Islam is intolerant about idol, absolutely correct. There is zero toleant for it. Dont christians have stuff like that in the Bible?

But not being tolerant of idol worship does not mean hating/killing idol worshipers. I never for once took GBS seriously, whether is quote was correct or not. I found it and I quoted it. onetrack should also provide his source of this write of about Mr. Shaw

Lots of Hinduists live in the UK and USA without much problems.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Lots of Hinduists live in the UK and USA without much problems.

I know. But in Hindu majority country, India, they too cause problems and subjugate minority.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
conquest989:
check baitulkitab.com you will gain more insight
Mashallah!. Good one. JazakhaAllahu Khayran

[size=60pt]www.baitulkitab.com[/size]

Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by onetrack(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Empiree:

The quote is from one of his letters. It's found in a book called "Bernard Shaw Collected Letters, 1926-1950" published in 1988.

Shaw, being a writer, had a lot to say about a lot of things, and he has a very long list of famous quotes. It's clear, however, that he didn't hold religion in high regard, even Hinduism. If he said positive things about any religion, they were the exceptions rather than the rule.

And yes, injunctions against idols are found in the Bible, that's why Shaw compared Muhammad to the Protestants, because they traditionally don't pray to saints or in front of statues unlike the Catholics. He's saying that Muhammad and the Protestants are similar in that regard.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by onetrack(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Empiree:
I know. But in Hindu majority country, India, they too cause problems and subjugate minority.

They surely can and have caused problems in India.

I think only the Jains among ancient religions can claim to have never engaged in oppression. Extremist Jains are actually extremely nonviolent--not even harming flies or plants.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
onetrack:

They surely can and have caused problems in India.

I think only the Jains among ancient religions can claim to have never engaged in oppression. Extremist Jains are actually extremely nonviolent--not even harming flies or plants.
Humm, we're all guilty at some point.
Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by Empiree: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
author=onetrack post=34559542]

The quote is from one of his letters. It's found in a book called "Bernard Shaw Collected Letters, 1926-1950" published in 1988.
I sensed this actually.

Shaw, being a writer, had a lot to say about a lot of things, and he has a very long list of famous quotes. It's clear, however, that he didn't hold religion in high regard, even Hinduism. If he said positive things about any religion, they were the exceptions rather than the rule.
Absolutely. It's your friend allnaijablogger who thought otherwise.

And yes, injunctions against idols are found in the Bible, that's why Shaw compared Muhammad to the Protestants, because they traditionally don't pray to saints or in front of statues unlike the Catholics. He's saying that Muhammad and the Protestants are similar in that regard.
It's understood why he compared prophet Muhammad(saw) with Protestant. But in real sense, Islam is far from Protestant christianity. I read a book titled BERNAD SHAW AND ISLAMIC SCHOLAR. You ever thought he had interview with a distinguished scholar of Islam, Dr. Aleem Siddiqi(ra) in 1935. I read the book in 2011. Probably here is the link http://tavernkeepers.com/the-interview-between-george-bernard-shaw-muhammad-abdul-aleem-siddiqui-al-qaderi-april-17-1935/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations / Death To The INFIDELS -Dr. Aderemi Akin [pics] / Need Lyrics On : Alade Ogo, Jesu Logbara And Talo Dabere Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.