Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) (9337 Views)

Which One Is Better, Federal Govt Job In A Parastatal Of Private University? / Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by executivegej: 2:12pm On May 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by osagiemi(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
These said agencies that most of u said are gonna start recruitment next week, there are no adverts whatsoever as regards them. So how can one really apply or is it just to go to their hq and drop your CV? And for the other agencies that have given out appointment letters, when was the opening advertised? Please someone, enlighten me on these. Make we know the way.........abeg
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by kart042000(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
DopeAllure:
NOSDRA are in need of staff, heard 120 will be employed but the slots are being shared between the God fathers there and the ones in character commission, NACETEM wrote their exams last week Thursday, but my uncle that knows the DG said they have shortlisted the candidates they are employing even before the exams. As for those waiting for APL from Foreign Affairs I'd advice you to move on that recruitment is done n dusted. May God just help us in this coutry oh.

You mean NASRDA?
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by atama27(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
kart042000:

You mean NASRDA?
. Bros,its NOSDRA(Nigerian/National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency) it's under Ministry of Enviroment
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by atama27(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
osagiemi:
These said agencies that most of u said are gonna start recruitment next week, there are no adverts whatsoever as regards them. So how can one really apply or is it just to go to their hq and drop your CV? And for the other agencies that have given out appointment letters, when was the opening advertised? Please someone, enlighten me on these. Make we know the way.........abeg
. Uncle,its Nigeria we are talking about,or you just came to town..welcome,for example NAMA had their test on monday,medicals on Tuesday and APL's on Wednesday training started immediately and it's for 12 months at NCAT
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by osagiemi(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
atama27:
. Uncle,its Nigeria we are talking about,or you just came to town..welcome,for example NAMA had their test on monday,medicals on Tuesday and APL's on Wednesday training started immediately and it's for 12 months at NCAT
u are making my point. But the question is how can one apply, enlist or get d job? I'm particularly interested in NOSDRA since they'll start very soon
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Funpeter: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
osagiemi:
Bros dont wait for any advert oooo, if you have someone who can help you better consult that person just yesterday someone close too me recieve is employment letter and start is documentation today thou they have to part with almost 500k if not more than that.
Those agency are recruiting if only someone can get the right channel or source.
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by shangodele(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2015
Funpeter:
if you have someone who can help you better consult that person just yesterday someone close too me recieve is employment letter and start is documentation today thou they have to part with almost 500k if not more than that.
Those agency are recruiting if only someone can get the right channel or source.
is it appointment wit pact or what?
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by luky111: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Any new update?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Value Do You Bring To The Table? / Top 4 Ways To Get A Job Through Internship In Nigeria / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.