Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? (1072 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Hymn? / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2015
Let us celebrate our men of God by telling the world who they are. As for me, my best pastors are Joseph Prince of New Creation Church, Singapore and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, Nigeria.

Who is your favourite pastor both foreign and local?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by echobee(f): 9:48am On May 24, 2015
JESUS
HOLY SPIRIT
pastor sam adeyemi(daystar christain center)
Dr d.k olukoya(mountain of fire and miracle ministries)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2015
echobee:
JESUS HOLY SPIRIT pastor sam adeyemi(daystar christain center) Dr d.k olukoya(mountain of fire and miracle ministries)
I love Sam Adeyemi...he is my mentor
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by echobee(f): 10:10am On May 24, 2015
presh247:

I love Sam Adeyemi...he is my mentor
pastor sam Adeyemi i love his teachings. GOD bless him
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2015
echobee:
pastor sam Adeyemi i love his teachings. GOD bless him
yes oh and his wife Nike Adeyemi is good too
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by echobee(f): 10:13am On May 24, 2015
presh247:

yes oh and his wife Nike Adeyemi is good too
they re a real blessing. GOD bless them
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by echobee(f): 10:14am On May 24, 2015
echobee:

they re a real blessing . GOD bless them
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by peeparty(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2015
Nice one my broder,we got likes in d spirit.myn is joseph prince too,bishop TD jakes,bishop doctor emmah isong of christian central chapel calabar,paul adefarasin of house on d rock and rev matthew essang of fresh wind christian centre calabar
presh247:
Let us celebrate our men of God by telling the world who they are. As for me, my best pastors are Joseph Prince of New Creation Church, Singapore and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, Nigeria.

Who is your favourite pastor both foreign and local?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by peeparty(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2015
Forgot to add bishop david oyedepo
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On May 24, 2015
Pastor Matthew ashimolowo
pastor t.d jakes
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2015
Bill Winston Apostle Johnson Suleman
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by sweettikky(f): 1:01pm On May 24, 2015
Pastor W.F
Kumuyi all the way.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2015
sweettikky:
Pastor W.F Kumuyi all the way.
i like that
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by mziceberry(f): 9:57am On May 25, 2015
Bishop David Oyedepo, pastor Sam Adeyemi and pastor Enoch Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2015
mziceberry:
Bishop David Oyedepo, pastor Sam Adeyemi and pastor Enoch Adeboye
great men of God

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleman
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by zik4ever: 10:31pm On May 31, 2015
He must be a man of integrity, authentic, a preacher of righteousness, not covetous, husband of one wife, believing and teaching the Bible from cover to cover, emphasizing repentance from sin practically, separation from worldliness, readiness for the rapture and second coming, focused on seeking those things above, shunning compromise and carnality, not a jester, clown or entertainer, not loud, lousy or lazy but sober and apt to teach, holding forth the faithful word as he has been taught, human and humane yet holy and forthright, not popular with persons who refuse to repent, not running after a politician who has no ambition to respond to the gospel, and one who has abandoned self and addicted himself to prayer and the ministry of the word.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor? by presh247(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2015
zik4ever:
He must be a man of integrity, authentic, a preacher of righteousness, not covetous, husband of one wife, believing and teaching the Bible from cover to cover, emphasizing repentance from sin practically, separation from worldliness, readiness for the rapture and second coming, focused on seeking those things above, shunning compromise and carnality, not a jester, clown or entertainer, not loud, lousy or lazy but sober and apt to teach, holding forth the faithful word as he has been taught, human and humane yet holy and forthright, not popular with persons who refuse to repent, not running after a politician who has no ambition to respond to the gospel, and one who has abandoned self and addicted himself to prayer and the ministry of the word.
hmmm...and who can that be?

(1) (Reply)

Melodies Of Praise 91 / Please Is Jesus God Himself Or Son Of Himself? / ​​rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(15/01/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.