Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (1622 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight / I Beat My Girl Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2005
hey, f*ck this thread.
Rest in peace to the Sosoliso peeps
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by c0dec(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2005
bwahahaha! laughing my ass off.

well, she knows she can't brush u, that's why she had to do it her way - break your stuff to inflict some pain.

well at least she's better than my jnr. sister, my sister will throw stuff at you and break stuff on you when she's angry. i remember one time when she threw a fork at me - missed my eye by few inches.

and finally guy - you really shouldn't beat women (unless they're under 16 grin). i think the last time i touched my sis, i was 7.
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by nike4luv(f): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2005
haha..trae_z..y hit her..o wel she smashed your radio..the record is straight dont u think..haha
same thing happens between me and my brother..when he beats me..i hit him back but when i have no more power, i smashed something of his..he cant report to anyone because its already 50-50
true..i dont like smashing stuff too but when the times come u just gatta do it

next time..dont hit her again ooo..!
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2005
You beat your 19 year old sister and you have the audacity to come here to boast about it?
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by layi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2005
U know there are other ways to handle such so why beat her?
Moreover u smashed her ego by doing so..she smashed ur stuff.. 'ts tit4tat.
Luv u lots bro, but i'm not feelin u on this at all.

If her husband beat her in future..u no get mouth to talk o. Ur wife sef go vex u. Lots of stuffs to think about.
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by exu(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2005
Wow, you beat a woman (you're own damn sister at that!) and then brag about it on the internet...

Wow, just wow....
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by da808cutie(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2005
that's just a low-life attitude. and you've even degraded yourself some more by bragging about it.
play fighting is ok, i do that a lot with my brothers, but the way you explained what happened don't sound like play to me. you really should be ashamed of your act.
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by hotangel2(f): 5:43am On Oct 17, 2005
Bwahahahahahaha,,, mehehehehehe,, hahahahaha.. kekekeke, fafafafa, mamamama, heheheh... I love ur sister. She forgot to smash your TV too. Good gurl she is. smiley
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by c0dec(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2005
you people should take it easy. he lost his radio too y'know and i dont' see any bragging here. do u think he enjoys beating up his sis?

they are worse issues here on nairaland. maybe u haven't heard of the girl thats wants to break a home huh?
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by chairman: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2005
Brova, you for nor yarn this kain thin for here jor! Kai! You still dey beat your sista? Under no circumstance should you do that, not even if she hits you first. That's why you're d man! The last time I fought with my kid sister, I was about 7 or 8, and she was 5 or 6. By the time my old man gave me severe punishment eh, fear nor let me try am again oh!
Anyway, now I know better, and I hope you do too......................Life is a continous learning process, person nor dey know finish!
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Scorpio(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2005
In as much as i don't support your behaviour, if it were me and my radio or wtv, he/she would definitely get punished. i don't support your hittin her, but there are other wayz to punish her. if u want to know, contact me  wink cheesy take it easy sha and apologize, at least for the bruising.
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Outkast(f): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2005
Trae_z what up?
you guys should leave him alone.That wasn't the question was it. I KNOW, i have older cousins and I Always wanted to be one of the boys, I'd be rude and provoke the hell out of them..una noh know how 'im sister be. Abeg

Now the question, you know anger is temporary madness and believe me,I should know.All your thinking about is hurting the person who has hurt you by any means necessary and if it's your radio that is there to break...well, it's gonna get broken.
Sha!do trae_z. You guys will be fine soon.I'm sure you are already.
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Seun(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2005
I am a man, and I get angry very often and I don't go about hitting people. This is called basic self-control and Trae needs some of that. Outcast, it is very silly of you as a woman to be encouraging a young man to be violent against women, not to talk of his sister. Well all I know is that if some brother of yours lays a hand on a sister of mine he will spend at least one night in a police cell. angry angry angry
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by layi(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2005
...and if your sister lays a hand on his brother?

Balance ur stance Seun. Courtesy demands that a man shouldnt raise a hand against a woman but should the females now take advantage of that to misbehave? What if the woman hits you first?
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Seun(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2005
If the woman hits you and you are hurt, go and report to the police. Even in Nigeria, there are laws against hitting people.

But most of the time, you will agree with me that women don't go about hitting men. What they do is that they talk rubbish, right? Well I have noticed that men have mouths too. So if you feel the need to retaliate or correct a woman, and the matter has not deteriorated to the point of calling in the police, then use your mouth and not your fists. That's what mouths are for!

Look, ladies, we men are very smart opportunists. If you put yourself on the floor we will definitely sh*t on you. Whatever you allow us to do, we will do it. So if a man hits you, break up with him. If he's not your boyfriend, go and file a police report. Soon the word will go around that "man, these modern girls will not take it lightly if you dare to raise a finger against them" and Nigeria will become a better place.
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Outkast(f): 4:24am On Dec 11, 2005
My dear Seun,
I'd like you to point out where in my post I encouraged trae_z to be violent against woman, I aked you to concentrate on the question and for that I somehow promote violence towards women?
Re: Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) by Seun(m): 5:12am On Dec 11, 2005
In the same (deceptive) mood, I'll ask you this: where did I say that you "promote" violence against women?

All I said is that you are encouraging him in that regard. Such behaviour needs to be condemned in the strongest possible way. If you give him the slightest excuse to do it, he will do it. That is how we men behave. If you give excuses for a man's unacceptable behaviour, he wil go ahead and do it.

Any excuse you give for his behaviour will encourage him to do it next time. If you ask, "why did you do it" he will respond "even on Nairaland, a girl said that when you are angry you can't control yourself and you just have to beat the person to hurt that person". But what I am saying is that even when you are angry violence is not acceptable. As I said, I get angry a lot and I do not hit people and I am not an exception to the rule. Lots of guys have disagreements and they do not settle it with their fists.

I will say it again. If you put your head on the floor, men will step on it without remorse. If you give excuses, they will be exploited. I don't think there's anything I can say that will be too harsh for someone who is willing to settle disagreements with his fists in the 21st century.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Hotelier, 3 Others In Ajah(lagos) / Absurd! Okada Man Had Sex With A 5-year-old Girl, Payed Her N5 / See The Embarrassing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.