Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Beat My Girl Friends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beat My Girl Friends (9159 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

I Beat My Girl Friends by alexj(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2007
I am just 22, a student in one those institutions in Abuja, in my life i have never believe in love. but now i have just fund one that came to me just like the dawn through the night. i don't want her to know my stupidity, please someone should help me out fast before this thing show up again please
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by ikamefa(f): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2007
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LilRed1(f): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2007
what the hell is the matter with you? DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON A PRECIOUS FEMALE. you should be ashamed of yourself, just because you don't believe in love doesn't mean you have to punish someone who does, my best advice for you is to stay single and die angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by cuteass1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ Lil Red
Honey, that was a bit harsh. The guy needs help not a death sentence. We all have one bad habit or the other, i agree he's is a bit out of the line BUT we just have to help him in the least way possible dear.

@ alexj
The only solution is PRAYERS. Believe me he(God) dissolves even the worst habit. You can try going to theraphy likewise.
Sit down and think, what is it that makes you raise your fingers on a lady, its heartbreaking but it might owe to the lack of love in your previous relationships. I do have a strong feeling that the love you have for this girl might heal your habit, if you should ever have the urge to beat her, look into her eyes, feel the love running through your spine and believe me your hands will automatically take its rightful position being down beside your body.
Sometimes when you feel the urge, try working out on the situation because when your anger is over you'll find out it wasn't worth it afterall wink

May God be with you as you make every necessary effort to break this habit (the devil is a liar).
Keep us posted cool
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LilRed1(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ cute-ass

your right, well all i did was read the subject and i guess i got carried away

@ Topic

i think you should tell her because if you don't one day you might just flip and hit her and then she might not want to have anything to do with you anymore, so my NEW best advice is to tell her the truth! Hey maybe she'll try to help you with this issue
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by jgirl3: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2007
Why would someone have no control over beating his girl up? It's thing like this that make me angry.

@ alex-j, you better pray hard as cute-ass said but if you love someone that much and it's not for discipline, you will never lay your hands on her. There's a difference between love and possession. Learn to love her not possess her.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
I thought beet was a red vegetable?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by ikamefa(f): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2007
" grin " faints
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by mamaput(f): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2007
So you have the guts to beat up a girl comming from her fathers house?
Nawa
My papa for jail you
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2007
Do the world a favor and throw yourself in front of a moving bus. That's the only solution, because:
As long as you can find silly girls who are willing to take a beating in the name of "love", you'll never change.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by bunmii(f): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2007
you should just control yourself, if u feel the need to raise your hand on your girlfriend then live the house or wherever you are for a while. but shame on you to say because you fell in love that why you wanna change so all your ex girlfriends deserved too be beaten beacuse you didn't love them
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by segedoo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2007
Na wa o

Beating women will never be right o guy.

i suggest u apologize to anyone of them u see.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by klex(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2007
Cute-ass are u really for real? I'm sorry to say this but ur really naive to be talking like this. Oh dont get me wrong i agree with the part that God can dissolve any bad habits and thats as far as am willing to go with u on that trip.

lets face it the guy na wicked person, so dont make excuses for his wickedness. We all know that even animals hate being beaten, not to imagine your fellow human being. what lesson are u trying to impact that must involve physical violence? Ask the guy if he ever enjoyed getting beat down wen he was younger, he would definitely say no. He's also hiding behind love to say he wants to change so if there is no love he is willing to beat the woman up. Shouldnt we then feel sorry for the sistas and househelps in his life? are they not humans as well?

My philosophy is that if woman no hear ur own, then make u hear her own or better still step if her own no gree ur system. There is simply no excuse for beating another human being so mister man desist or else you'll get whats coming to u some day remember those men who in their sleep lost their "something" to the sharp edge of their wives kitchen knives.

Violence isnt the solution even though women can say and do stuff to you that make you feel that it is but thats why ur the man. Guy ur sick and u need help cos beating ur woman is foul! stop it!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2007
Forget the prayers and get yourself a psychiatric. You really need help!

PS: Being in love is not an excuse for wanting to lose the habit. So do you mean for 22 good years you still haven't learnt to respect others.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2007
Think about it from his point of view. If girls are willing to forgive the beating, then why should he change? Afterall, beating the girl is a tool that he can use to get what he wants, so why shouldn't he use it if he will be forgiven?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by TerraCotta(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2007
Forget prayers and even psychiatry right now--you need remedial English. I know your problem is a serious one, but I feel like beating you out of frustration with your grammar.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by mukina2: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2007
Seun:
  Afterall, beating the girl is a tool that he can use to get what he wants, so why shouldn't he use it if he will be forgiven?
so he's using the concept of use what you have to get what you want abi?
the girl is stupid very stupid .why must she forgive someone who bashes her up .i hope he meets a girl that can beat him up too .rubbish angry angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by ikamefa(f): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2007
TerraCotta:

Forget prayers and even psychiatry right now--you need remedial English. I know your problem is a serious one, but I feel like beating you out of frustration with your grammar.

pele tisha! grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2007
Try stop it because its not a good thing.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by TerraCotta(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2007
ikamefa:

pele tisha! grin

I see the guilty ones are coming out of the woodwork cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by ikamefa(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2007
TerraCotta:

I see the guilty ones are coming out of the woodwork cheesy

guilty as charged! cheesy i do not spoke yinglish wella oh! grin

what am saying is at least you undertood what he was getting at abi? grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2007
Go to school first. do something about your apparent illiteracy then we can talk about your beating problem.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by cuteass1(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ klex

Now believe me, i agree to the fact that no girl deserves to be beaten afterall not that the guy in question is their dad but all the punishments you guys are listing out are of no consequences right now. Its a bit too late.

The point of the matter is that the girls let him do that, hence he continued. If one of the many-maltreated girls had stood up to him and taken serious steps, he wouldn't have continued. But they all kept mute . So, whose fault is that?? not mine.

Now that he himself realises he has an A-class problem, something has to be done to save him from the calamity.
Someone mentioned that he should apologise to the girls in question and i'm 100% in support of that.

But believe me now that he's repentant, no punishment would be greater than his own conscience judging him everyday.

My dear, i'm not naive, i just know that every problem on earth has a solution. His changing believe me would be in honour of the once-maltreated girls wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by omoge(f): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2007
I hope Nigeria system changes so that people like you end up doing time in jail house for laying hands on a lady.

STOP the habit, grow up and be a good boy/man.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LadyT(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2007
Disgusting absolutely disgusting!!!

What drives you to beat the living daylights out of someone?  Can't you walk away when you get mad? Shout when you are angry even scream.  Why do you need to beat someone up?

You animal.  So what do you want to hear you want us to tell you to tell your girlfriend that you will probably hit her in the future as you have done in the past!

You don't regret doing it.  If you did you would stop.

Rubbish and nonesense.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by mamaput(f): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2007
But these girls did not do anything because they were not allowed to have boyfriend in the first place.
The girls could not even report him.
I hope he gets a girl with many brothers .
let him meet them  and talk to them about his little problem
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LadyT(f): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2007
Its disgraceful that this type of behavior goes unpunished. I'm sure he gives more then a slap as well. He gives a good beating. I cannot believe the audacity of him asking if he should tell his current victim girlfriend that hes a woman beater.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by cuteass1(f): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
For the records, all of you judging this guy, who amongst you can claim of being a saint?, that you haven't in one way or the other in your lives done worse thing(s)??, and even if not worse , we've all done things we're not proud of at one point in life.

I'm not trying to be miss-righteous here, but Jesus did say to the crowd that wanted to stone the adulterous woman, "who amongst you here is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her". ,  . . . . . .they all went away embarassed

Remember my people, do not judge so that you shall not be judged wink

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by OmoEko1(f): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
First of all i don't feel pity for you at all. just becos u weren't love by your parents or whomever doesn't  mean that u have to take your hatred on your girlfriend.
You are an evil guy, u are not even human, u are an animal who belongs in the zoo with other wild animal.
I feel sorry for those girls you have beaten the living hell out of them sad sad
anyway i don't think u need a girlfriend or a female partner. u need to be lonely and single.
You need to go to some angry education class, they will teach you how to control your temper.

if u were my boyfriend and u ever laid your hands on me, i swear u will regret been born to this world, i will make u suffer to much that u will wish death upon urself but the death won't come.

u think by beating her u feel like a man, no i don't think so. u are a f**king little scary COWARD.
AND THE SAID PART IS THAT U HAD THE AUDACITY TO POST IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM.
MAY GOD PUNISH U FOR MAKING EVERY ONE OF THOSE FEMALES YOU HAVE EVER HURT.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by mamaput(f): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2007
cute-ass in that case you cannot compare the woman in question was only harming herself not others.
I am a mother of 3 daughters and i did not give birth to them for a man to beat.
He is not even the husband.
Any way jesus also said give god what is gods and the state its own.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2007
Omo Eko:

if u were my boyfriend and u ever laid your hands on me, i swear u will regret been born to this world, i will make u suffer to much that u will wish death upon yourself but the death won't come.

na lie! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by OmoEko1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2007
davidylan:

na lie! grin grin grin grin grin
lol, are u kidding me.
I SWEAR HE WILL ROT IN JAIL.

I REMEMBER WHEN THIS GUY CALLED ME A BITCH LIKE DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL, DO U KNOW MY OLDER BROTHER DID TO ME, PLZ DON'T LET ME START. AND EVEN GOT SUSPEND TALKLESS OF BEATING LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Man Jailed For Street Roaming In Abuja / Rape Isn't Always Criminal / We Don’t Collect Money Before Releasing Detained Suspects – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.