Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? (863 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ngozi Iweala / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by Ikengawo: 12:55pm On May 24, 2015
I'm seeing signs that these people have no hope of even pretending they have a plan for the country. Everything coming out of APC's mouth is still about GEJ. While we're racked with fuel scarcity and a tumbling currency, APC is yet to speak on what's happening now. We're still hearing about GEJ everyday with the casual detour to Ngozi Iweala. Nigerians will soon see what they put themselves into at this rate.

What is Buhari's plan of action? What's the approach? I've heard excuses to fail from Osibanjo, Buhari, and Tinubu which is sad. How much did Yar Adua focus on Obasanjo? How much did GEJ speak on Yar Adua? Mind you Ngozi Iweala was the finance minister of Obasanjo and Yar Adua didn't go on for days about her.

Anyways, I'm a duel citizen so it won't hurt me as bad but we now have a presidency that only knows how to be a political campaign.
Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by kliq(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
Yes APCNIGERIANS are talking about them....they have got questions to answer embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by tobtap: 1:25pm On May 24, 2015
kliq:
Yes APCNIGERIANS are talking about them....they have got questions to answer embarassed
dont mind the yeye OP...he is a sour loser (TANIOD)

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by kliq(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2015
tobtap:

dont mind the yeye OP...he is a sour loser (TANIOD)

It's just so crazy how some people reason,this is not all about APC....the people voted out a bad Govt if Buhari doesn't live up to expectations the same fate awaits him...NIGERIANS are wiser

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by tobtap: 1:36pm On May 24, 2015
kliq:

It's just so crazy how some people reason,this is not all about APC....the people voted out a bad Govt if Buhari doesn't live up to expectations the same fate awaits him...NIGERIANS are wiser
nigerians are wiser,but that doesn't mean we shud not criticize the reckless actions of the present government...they failed woefully and are still failing...

1 Like

Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by ElekeNtioba: 1:40pm On May 24, 2015
kliq:

is that what they make u believe....smh

even if Buhari performs worse than GEJ he can still count on millions of almajiri to make d difference at d polls.
Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by kliq(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2015
tobtap:

nigerians are wiser,but that doesn't mean we shud not criticize the reckless actions of the present government...they failed woefully and are still failing...
We saying the same thing bro
Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by idu1(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm seeing signs that these people have no hope of even pretending they have a plan for the country. Everything coming out of APC's mouth is still about GEJ. While we're racked with fuel scarcity and a tumbling currency, APC is yet to speak on what's happening now. We're still hearing about GEJ everyday with the casual detour to Ngozi Iweala. Nigerians will soon see what they put themselves into at this rate.

What is Buhari's plan of action? What's the approach? I've heard excuses to fail from Osibanjo, Buhari, and Tinubu which is sad. How much did Yar Adua focus on Obasanjo? How much did GEJ speak on Yar Adua? Mind you Ngozi Iweala was the finance minister of Obasanjo and Yar Adua didn't go on for days about her.

Anyways, I'm a duel citizen so it won't hurt me as bad but we now have a presidency that only knows how to be a political campaign.
Animal reason with sense....

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by White007(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2015
GEJ has been clueless 5- 6years as you all have said.

Question- Why are you all complaining about the fuel + Electricity scarcity now. When we should be rejoicing of the coming of our magician.
Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by kliq(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

is that what they make u believe....smh

even if Buhari performs worse than GEJ he can still count on millions of almajiri to make d difference at d polls.

Almajiri that couldn't get the job done in previous attempts?

For sure Buhari won't perform as worse as GEJ

1 Like

Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by socialmediaman: 1:52pm On May 24, 2015
@OP I admire the confidence and arrogance with which you infer that those who mismanaged over $100 billion dollars in just 5 years should be ignored while the incoming government does a miracle to recover the nation's economy and make Nigeria like Japan.

I admire your courage, if we had more of you, every Nigerian would be rich, I mean, how can the incoming government want to probe those who provided us with 24hr electricity, gave us international standard healthcare system, gave everyone a job or a standard business, developed our seaports and infrastructure, improved the standard of education etc, where do they think all that money came from?

This is simply unfair, we the patriotic citizens after witnessing 5 years of unequaled transformation which saw Nigeria becoming the 3rd largest economy of the world only behind Somalia and Burundi, we will not allow our darling outgoing government whom we massively voted for during The elections to be probed even as they willingly surrendered power against the wish of Nigerians.

OP you do well, we need more patriotic people like you to be speaking out on national issues.

4 Likes

Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by stebell(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2015
@ Ikengawo, don't mind the dullard frm daura and his bunch of never do wells.
After 4yrs that's wat they will continue doing. Calling and blaming GEJ for their own woes.

Buhari is dumb so are his followers.
They are many here.
Re: Is APC Still Talking About Jonathan And Ngozi Iweala? by ElekeNtioba: 2:07pm On May 24, 2015
kliq:

Almajiri that couldn't get the job done in previous attempts?

For sure Buhari won't perform as worse as GEJ

No, the almajiri the northern elite called upon to nullify the votes from SE/SS in a closely contested race.

I'm sure an angel revealed to u Buhari is the messiah...smh. He hasnt even gotten into power and u ar providing guarantees lol.

U guys must be having a competition for the most naive.

(1) (Reply)

More Photos : A day to handover : President-elect Buhari arrives Nigeria / Endorse A Petition To Force Buhari And Osinbajo To Declare Their Assets Public / Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.