Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra? (1958 Views)

Bakassi Pays F0r Radio Biafra Transmitter / Somebody Needs To Write A Book On The Foolishness Of Biafra And Ojukwu / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
I dont mean any harm with this post. I mean well. Please.

Instead of us to concentrate on moving this country forward, some group of people blinded by ethnicity are pushing for Biafran sovereign state.

1. What will happen with some Yorubas that have married the Igbos as either husband or wives?

2. What will happen to the investments of many southeasterners or south-south people if we divide? Will they uproot the buildings of their factories and transfer it down south? I dont get it.

3. What will happen to the Igbo man in the far North that have a very good relationship with d people there??

4. Wount the businesses of the south-southerners\easterners collapse if we divide??

5. The main reason behind this Biafra stuff is marginalisation....didnt GEJ marginalise the Yorubas? Did they push for Oduduwa?(no offence meant). I think the Yorubas were patient and waited for the right time.

6. This Biafran sovereign state being pushed for is NOT in the insterest of the Igbos or Ijaws or Itshekiri or the Idomas. And i think it's high time we forget this Biafra stuff and concentrate on being a united nation. Or what do you think will happen to the Igbos that own houses in the South-western states??

Fellow Southerners, its high time we put Biafra far behind us and fight for our rights instead of being scared of getting "marginalised" by a particular government.

-ZeezaRapture

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove.
I must confess that I like your sense of reasoning but in the other hand,I will answer your questions.
1) There are some nigerians that married foreigners.
2)There are still many of us that has companies and housing estates abroad.
3)If such a person wants to stay with the northerners based on his/her relationship with them, he/she should have visa/resident permit depending on the terms and condition.
4)NO!!
5)NOT AS YOU THINK!! We have been together since time Immemorial what do we have to show for it rather than,killing,hate,marginalization and enemity.
6) Who told you that those tribes you mention are being pushed to accept biafra out of their own freewill? Let me tell you, there is no way things well workout in this damnable country becos of the way thing are being done in our government.

1 Like

Re: Biafra? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 25, 2015
Why can't yerriba's stay off Biafra interest??
Or do they want to be employed as strategists??
They should know we don't need them AMD will never need them... We will only kill them if they try to harm any Biafran citizen

God bless Biafra
Re: Biafra? by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2015
angry[/color]
ekenedegreat:
I must confess that I like your sense of reasoning but in the other hand,I will answer your questions.
3)If such a person wants to stay with the northerners based on his/her relationship with them, he/she should have visa/resident permit depending on the terms and condition.
4)NO!!
5)NOT AS YOU THINK!! We have been together since time Immemorial what do we have to show for it rather than,killing,hate,marginalization and enemity.
6) Who told you that those tribes you mention are being pushed to accept biafra out of their own freewill? Let me tell you, there is no way things well workout in this damnable country becos of the way thing are being done in our government.
[color=#006600]
ekenedegreat:
4)NO!!
ekenedegreat:
4)NO!!

Thanks. At least u saw my opinions from a different perspective and u delivered ur words maturedly....unlike some others that have quoted me so far.
may God help us.

Thanks once more!
Re: Biafra? by dckelvin(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

if you insist bro, then i cant wait for UN to order referrendum to u guys...for u to have "The Biafra Of Your Dreams"cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Facts To Remember As You Grow Older / Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. / Tribute To Out Going Senate President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.