Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead (27177 Views)

Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Is Dead! (Osun Ex-Govermor) / Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by dunkem21(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2015
RIP
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by anonimi: 4:52pm On May 24, 2015
So

The Agbaya of Owu is trying too hard to stay in the news and be relevant despite his serial FAILURE at governance for 11 years!

Beremx:
RIP mama.

My condolences to her family she left behind.

Take heart Baba Iyabo

He is no longer Baba Iyabo as the daughter publicly disowned the incestuous old man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by mightycrown1(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2015
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by omanifrank(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2015
oh mine
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by gbaskiboy: 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Mscheeww.
what will it cause sonoflucifer to express his condolences? Sonoflucifer indeed......

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by Infomizer(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
godoluwa:
RIP TO THE DEAD. AS 4 U OLUSEGUN BABA IYABO, I HATE U & THE ALMIGHTY GOD HATES U AS WELL.

With your hatred, who you help?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by Beremx(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2015
anonimi:
So

The Agbaya of Owu is trying too hard to stay in the news and be relevant despite his serial FAILURE at governance for 11 years!

He is no longer Baba Iyabo as the daughter publicly disowned the incestuous old man!
who's this ediot? Do you have to quote me to talk rubbish?

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 24, 2015
Rest in peace!
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by econome(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2015
The mama died Monday night, she resided at Ota Farm, she was rushed to the hospital from her residence in Ota farm.
...was at the farm on Tuesdays 19th May, saw some people there who came to commiserate. And the state TV came in when me deh comot.

Wondering why the news is just hitting the public..
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by Mentcee(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2015
What is the baboon called Matthew Okikiola Aremu waiting for? This devil incarnate has done enough evil and should proceed to render account to his creator without further delay.
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by jkross(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
Hope. She died of fuel scarcity
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by stexsy(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
If his younger sister is 76 then obj shud be 89
by the way RIP to d dead
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by momo22: 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
godoluwa:
RIP TO THE DEAD. AS 4 U OLUSEGUN BABA IYABO, I HATE U & THE ALMIGHTY GOD HATES U AS WELL.
You are a mad man! See the way you are using the name of God.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by bewla(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
sun re o
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by Greyworld: 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
aminho:
Old soldier never dies
Oboy yu b foool
Wu yu wan kill wif laf?
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by deavicky(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2015
Una sure say PDP hand no dey inside because anything bad thing wa happen for this country now, APC will accuse PDP of it. Make una confirm and let me know.

Thanks
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by kenoz(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2015
RIP
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by slap1(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
Neduzze5:
Eeyah.... RIP to her!! Is she still in the hospital? Hope she survives sha!!
Haha

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by nairaminds(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Mscheeww.
MAY GOD FORGIVE U
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by goldnwa4real: 5:24pm On May 24, 2015
May ur soul rest in peace mama.
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by Emyogalanya: 5:25pm On May 24, 2015
Rip to the dead but ntoor to the living hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by anonimi: 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
Beremx:
who's this ediot? Do you have to quote me to talk rubbish?

Mtscheeew!

My dear, this is a PUBLIC forum and not yet under Daura President's decree 4 so if you don't want to be quoted you know what to do =>

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by kilode100(f): 5:28pm On May 24, 2015
Neduzze5:
Eeyah.... RIP to her!! Is she still in the hospital? Hope she survives sha!!

Oh lawd! cheesy ; cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by kilode100(f): 5:33pm On May 24, 2015
econome:
The mama died Monday night, she resided at Ota Farm, she was rushed to the hospital from her residence in Ota farm.
...was at the farm on Tuesdays 19th May, saw some people there who came to commiserate. And the state TV came in when me deh comot.

Wondering why the news is just hitting the public..

Yawns*

23 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by KcVictor(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
RIP
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by pinkiberry(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 24, 2015
Am not surprisedundecided
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by obiisaboy: 5:38pm On May 24, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by yusufbida(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Don't know her but I pray her soul finds rest wherever she ends up, amen.

YOU

DON'T

NEED

TO

KNOW

HER
Re: Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead by godoluwa(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2015
momo22:
I am a mad man! make some1 take me to rehab

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader) / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.