Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down (17816 Views)

Erisco Foods Shuts Down Nigeria’s Factory, Relocates To China / Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / FCMB Shuts Down Branches, Sacks Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by porka: 7:16pm On May 24, 2015
sammieguze:
Buhari is in soup.

The expectations of the masses is very high.

Debts are high

Resources are low.

Yet, everyone thinks buhari will solve all our problems.

I think if buhari can just solve power and fuel problems permanently, Nigerians will be grateful.

Very very grateful.

The guy must be regretting the fact that he won now.

He just inherited an empty purse.

[size=16pt]Many Nigerians said a similar thing to Jonathan in 2011.

They said if Jonathan could just ensure free and fair elections and 'tackle corruption' through making the then freedom of information bill into law that 'he would have written his name in gold'

He did both.

[/size]
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 24, 2015
Whatever is going on is deliberate and is caused by Jonathan and his gang of goons!
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Captainswag225(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2015
teeowl:
Whatever is going on is deliberate and is caused by Jonathan and his gang of goons!
dont worry oo, they will surely pay when buhari comes to power. Alot of them will end up in prison.
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2015
The last demonic actions of the Ijaw man and his evil cult.
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 24, 2015
ebamma:
I dey laugh oh
Baba one chance were no sabi the meaning of subsidy na him was change naija economy
#we shall see
pls go back to school and learn how to speak English before you come and condem somebody in Nairaland
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]Many Nigerians said a similar thing to Jonathan in 2011.

They said if Jonathan could just ensure free and fair elections and 'tackle corruption' through making the then freedom of information bill into law that 'he would have written his name in gold'

He did both.

[/size]

. Which elections were free and fair under GEJ? Are you re-tarded?

2 Likes

Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by ebamma(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2015
Elmuaz:
pls go back to school and learn how to speak English before you come and condem somebody in Nairaland
English teacher u no comot that plank were dey your eye first, before u come teach me English
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Bollinger(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
okonelfg:
Wait on who babaonechance?no count me out....the only promise am gonna keep to my self is living this country naija wen my presido hand over 29may....oh yeah he is not gonna rule me.....am not his citizen

if that is the only reason you have to want to emigrate from Nigeria, then you need some serious psychiatric evaluation. Don't get me wrong, Nigeria is a cesspool and any right thinking Nigerian should want to leave ASAP, but just because an incompetent Jonathan is no longer president is not a viable reason.
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by olalekan1(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
This is the more reason why I have to beleive this subsidy of a thing is a fluke. If truly the subsidy claim is legitimate then the marketers have no valid point to be scared of the incoming administration. It seems like there was an agreement between these marketers and GEJ before the general election but now that GEJ has lost to GMB, the marketers wants to get their money by fire by force. God will judge every soul involved in this menace. Even the outgoing president is not even saying anything and later he will say he love Nigeria and Nigerians, simply because you are going, God dey!

3 Likes

Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Tinyemeka(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2015
falconey:

Jonathief!!! You will pay for this, people suffering and dieing.

But I thought you always said he was clueless? Ok. He has agreed and left everything so that he can be on his own and rest, yet you are still chasing him.

Are you crazy?
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Charly68: 9:24pm On May 24, 2015
I think with the sad way GEJ ended his administration in Nigeria,it worth it to support the call of General Danjuma for a probe of the Govt of the outgoing president. He kept mum on fuel palava expecting GMB to land on a terrible landline. This is unfair to a selfaclaimed peace ambassador .
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
biafransoul:
Can baba one chance do it? The so called agents of change via Oando owned by the Tinubus collaborated with other marketers and Nupeng and Pengassan to shut down the economy but it took the patriotic nature of an Igbo man through Ifeanyi Uba to come to the rescue once again. In Nigeria, we know the true patriots and the confirmed saboteurs and hypocrites parading as agents of change. So mr Buhari, over to you.
oga use ur brain and why are u sounding like an already knocked engine? Which nba? No be the fuel wey una Bunker una wan still sell give us?see oga,no allow me discharge the vex wey I suppose vex for filling station on u O...all them useless people and their oloriburuku brother oloshi akoshi bero Jonathan
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by saltoftheearth: 9:38pm On May 24, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by 400billionman: 9:43pm On May 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:
We want Buhari to get us off oil dependency by investing in education, refineries, power, and public transport.

None of the things you mentioned can substitute for oil..

The rich men in this country are not paying tax. Agriculture is at the barest level of sufficiency. Solid minerals are not being tapped.
Re: Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down by Curvinus(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
We have 36 State Governors, yet each time something goes wrong, the blame is placed squarely on the President.

But in contrast, I don't see that President Obama is being blamed for the impending drought in Carlifornia.

Our system here really needs sorting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Ideas / N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up / How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.