Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Buy Baby Clothes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Buy Baby Clothes. (1018 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Baby Products At Discounted Price (promotion Included) / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Baby Clothes. by KiddiesRoyal(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2015
Coping with the demanding challenge of feeding, soothing, changing and hiccuping to house chores. We know the last thing you will want to bother yourself about is the challenge and exhausting task of baby clothes. Babies grow quickly; some newborns triple their weight in the first three months. As a result, parents quickly cycle through whole closet of baby clothes, making budget extremely important. Once you understand the simple principle of purchasing baby clothes, the most stressful diaper changing will go on very smooth and your newborns will enjoy their new world in comfort and style.
Tips of what is needed to be done before you shop for your newborns.
Opt for Cotton all the way
A new born baby is priceless, so also is the baby’s skin. It is recommended that parent should go for a 100 percent combed or 100 percent organic cotton when going for babies clothes 12 months or below. Later in future parent can play with blends once you know whether your baby has any sensitivity or not.
Go pants with elastic waists
It is sometimes tempting to get your babies into those lovely jeans to match your dressing, with the stressful Lagos life; it is not easy to get them in and out of them. With jeans as with all pants, go for stretchy elastic rather than buttons or strings.

for complete post on How To Buy Baby Clothes
click on

http://kiddiesroyal.com/How-to…/How-to-buy-Baby-clothes.html

(1) (Reply)

See Strange And Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerian Couples Divorce / Two Snake Killed Within A Week In My Compound / Product Review: Pampers Baby Diapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.