Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Let's Discuss Alternative Sources Of Energy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Discuss Alternative Sources Of Energy (288 Views)

CBN Sources Reveal How It Operated Accounts For Dasuki, Other Government Agencie / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Alternative Sources Of Energy by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2015
Its time to let that idea out else we'll be completely crippled.
Re: Let's Discuss Alternative Sources Of Energy by abduljabbar4(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2015
I think we have up to 6 different sources in Nigeria. Even coal that you know
Re: Let's Discuss Alternative Sources Of Energy by wadetaw202: 9:04pm On May 24, 2015
Salty water can be turned to source of electricity. I have some basic physics idea of how this can be done, but I do not have the time to give it a try.

If you are/were a science student while in secondary school and you read okeke and ndupu physics textbook, you would have come across how to generate electricity via magnet and metal. The problem I have is the time problem.

The methods I hinted above can generate enough power to charge mobile devices in their infancy, but there are ways of improving on them to power more powerful electrical appliances.
Re: Let's Discuss Alternative Sources Of Energy by stebell(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
Senator-elect, Ben Bruce said it sometime ago that we shud start thinking about solar powered car, someone cramjones the idiooot came here to spew trash about the man.
Today, we all feeling the pain to get fuel.
Ben-Bruce, where ever yu are, may the Almighty God bless yu richly. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Think Jonathan Should B Regarded As A Hero. / Get Your Current News Visit Justincan.com / University Of Ibadan Shuts Down School Due To Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.