Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Settled - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33192 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2015
ifyalways:
Idowuogbo abeg no CC me for Revlution matter Biko.

Let the dead bury their dead.

I feel the pain of all those that were let down by Revlution's action abt 3-4 ago, esp those who were hyper-active on that her thread that was yanked off. Back then, I felt her decision was dumb, I still feel so today. But guys, please let's cut Revlution some slack.
Aside the fact she is a lady, only God knows how long she has resided outside Naija,......lets give her the benefit of the doubt that she doesn't know how magas roll in Naija. I suggest all hands shud return to deck, let's help her (esp those of us in d Lagos and USA axis) get her full cash back from that fraudster called inspired. After that, we shud feel free to give her knocks for pulling down that award-winning thread.
Abeg, let all Revlution bashing stop forthwith, at least till she gets her refund.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Pataki: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Can either Seun or Ishilove, kindly tell us the justification for suddenly hiding posts on this thread?

Why was the Inspired notification sticker thread taken off and then restored?

1 Like

Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Pataki:
Can either Seun or Ishilove, kindly tell us the justification for suddenly hiding posts on this thread?

Seun has probably forgotten that aiding and abetting is equally a crime, which is what they're trying to do here - I maybe wrong though, but the facts are glaring. Simply just stamping a disclaimer on your website will not help you when some powerful people decide to take this up.

3 Likes

Re: Settled by Ishilove: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Pataki:

This thread is about Fhemmy, not inspired. If you want discuss about inspired then a thread should be created for that purpose.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

This thread is about Fhemmy, not inspired. If you want discuss about inspired then a thread should be created for that purpose.
ishilove pls i hav been unfairly banned 4rm 4rm d romance session, someone reported dat i was operating dis moniker while my previous one was banned, and you ban me instead of hearing my side, my previous moniker whitewitch has been deactivated on d day d ban was to b over, so i created dis one, i dnt think iv gone against d rule bcaus d rule said u shud nt create anda moniker wen ban not wen uve deactivated. pls kindly temper justice with mercy nd unban me. hapi sunday
Re: Settled by Pataki: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Oh really? Then you should hide every comment about Inspired on this thread and that also includes revlution's comment. And also your offtopic comment on here as well.

Thanks in anticipation of your fairness.

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

please be informed that a thread was opened on Inspired but moderators closed. Now we have an opportunity to discuss it and posts are being hidden... fraudsters should not be encouraged in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wailing wailers have invaded the auto section. cheesy cheesy
Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Frankie9ice:

Osama10,....abeg you are too gullible, forgive my use of the word. U no fit waka go cotonou go pick car yorself

Osama10:

Feel free with your words. wink
Cotonou? I have 2 bad experiences with Cotonou, Nigerians are the problem here whether they are in COTONOU, UK, US or CANADA.
Like you said I trusted too much. cool

The best way is to enter a shop, see what you want to buy, pay and drive off.

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
ifyalways:
Idowuogbo abeg no CC me for Revlution matter Biko.

Let the dead bury their dead.
Lolz...sorry ma!
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Settled by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
chibabe3:
please be informed that a thread was opened on Inspired but moderators closed. Now we have an opportunity to discuss it and posts are being hidden... fraudsters should not be encouraged in anyway.
True, but this thread is about Fhemmy motors, not inspired and discussing inspired here is tantamount to derailing
Re: Settled by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
ishilove pls i hav been unfairly banned 4rm 4rm d romance session, someone reported dat i was operating dis moniker while my previous one was banned, and you ban me instead of hearing my side, my previous moniker whitewitch has been deactivated on d day d ban was to b over, so i created dis one, i dnt think iv gone against d rule bcaus d rule said u shud nt create anda moniker wen ban not wen uve deactivated. pls kindly temper justice with mercy nd unban me. hapi sunday
No. Whitewitch got one week ban so there is no way the ban could haave expired on the day you created this account
Re: Settled by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

No. Whitewitch got one week ban so there is no way the ban could haave expired on the day you created this account
yeah its true and it was on d last day, 5 minutes to d end of d ban dat i deactivated it, pls believe me im telling u d truth.
Re: Settled by esere826: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
very soon, someone will order the latest Toyota with 10 thousand naira
and will then open a thread to complain when he recieves a well packaged car picture or toy car as the delivery

6 Likes

Re: Settled by chukel(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2015
alexisalex2:

The best way is to enter a shop, see what you want to buy, pay and drive off.
indeed. a shop like inspired's shop. agbaya
Re: Settled by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2015
esere826:
very soon, someone will order the latest Toyota with 10 thousand naira
and will then open a thread to complain when he recieves a well packaged car picture or toy car as the delivery

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Settled by Funjosh(m): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2015
I hate it whenever my comment is been hidden, it make me feel as if I committed a serious crime on NL.

1 Like

Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Inspired is back in the country if anyone is interested. He's precisely in Abuja.

Seun, you might want to reach out to him, I think he'll listen to you. Call him pls.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Pataki: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ishilove:

True, but this thread is about Fhemmy motors, not inspired and discussing inspired here is tantamount to derailing

But yet the comment quoted below was left unhidden. Should it be tantamount to derailing should I quote the comment below and make comment on it? Is this not sheer hypocritical moderating from you? undecided

What is the justification for leaving this comment unhidden when every other comment that has ensued from it has been hidden by you?

revlution:
I wish to apologise to all who felt that my exit from the thread hurt their well intended purpose. It was not meant to be so.
I appreciated every support and concern shown on that particular thread.
Exit from the thread was a condition that was given by inspired autos for the peaceful reconciliation of the unpaid debt, basing his reasons on 'defamation of his character' and security, which is unreasonable, as he is obviously doing illicit bussiness deals of which I do not wish other people to fall a victim to by bringing the thread up in the first place.

In as much as there was a high possiblity of inspired autos absconding and not paying after stating his condition for payment, It was purely a 50-50 chance.
However ,assurance for this payment was however mediated by a middle person and seemed to to going in the right direction till things took a funny turn.
He backed out and has not paid the money till date.

As he has not paid, there are definitely alternatives to be pursued which is all done in the background now.

He may have a false sense of victory in this fraudulent business he has perpertrated, because he may feel he is out of the limelight, but all active plans are still in progress to make him pay and he will be lucky to escape a jail senctence.

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Osama10:
cc : chukel

I finally picked up the car today.

Congratulations my Chairman . . . expect my call. . . . Once again, apologies, though, we would never sell you anything bad intentionally, but we will talk.
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Settled by enitiObanke(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abeg forumites, what's d latest about Revlution and inspired? On which thread is issue burning hot? I recall dt Seun and his goons pulled down Revlution's thread precisely on d 9th of July, with d promise that it wud be reactivated after a month if inspired doesn't pay up.
Can we honestly expect Revlution's thread to be given life on Sunday 9th August
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Settled by wheredemdey: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Osama10:
Went for a test drive everything seemed alright till the SES light came on. Back to the autoshop scanned the car & Cylinder Misfire code was the culprit.

Explanation for the code was maybe trapped gas due to the work done ,bad fuel etc.

Code was erased & starting driving home, just around first artillery the SES came on again.

I would be going on a 200km run to see whether things could get cleared up.

Fingers crossed.

E don do...ur complaints is rather becoming stale jare...u hv made ur points...corrections have been duly noted...stop all these ur cry cry baby post...all u will get is sympathy..and u r too matured to be rooting for sympathy from a faceless forum......if we all towed the line u are currently towing..then we will crash seuns site....like someone rightfully said...buy ur car elsewhere.

This is a brotherly advice but if u take it as insult...so be it...reply me with foul words..I ignore u...have made ma points...hv a gd wkend.

4 Likes

Re: Settled by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Settled by PresidentT(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Well said!
wheredemdey:

E don do...ur complaints is rather becoming stale jare...u hv made ur points...corrections have been duly noted...stop all these ur cry cry baby post...all u will get is sympathy..and u r too matured to be rooting for sympathy from a faceless forum......if we all towed the line u are currently towing..then we will crash seuns site....like someone rightfully said...buy ur car elsewhere.

This is a brotherly advice but if u take it as insult...so be it...reply me with foul words..I ignore u...have made ma points...hv a gd wkend.
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.