Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Settled - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33179 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by TheMadame(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pluslargent:
I think its best a fresh thread be opened so we can let phemmy and osama resolve thier minor ish and also to prevent any form of misunderstanding of who the villian in the case in point actually is, it is only safe to assume revolution and all involved would know better this time who they are dealing with.
The more publicity this thing gets the more unbearable life will be for the culprit and the.more help could be recruited,hence the first condition to pull the former thread down.

Why should anyone opeb another thread,when Revlution has not complained that she is not satisfied with the way this drama has played out?
If she is not satisfied with the treatment she is recieving from inspiredM,the onus is on her to speak out/ask for the locked thread to be opened/or open a fresh thread.
Until she does one of the above options,I am gonna assume she has either recieved her dough back or has recieved her vehicle and is totally satisfied with inspiredMs services as a car dealer.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by chibecanglobal(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
COMPREHENSIVE AUTOCHECK VIN CHECK FOR ALL USA TOKS VIA WHATSAPP IN 15 MINUTES. ON 08096577304 www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report Thanks
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is not professional from Fhemmmy, sending blur photos

5 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
lacicrips:

Lol. Oga Femi you should be happy they've taken the pressure off of you. I feel for Osama, we've completely invaded & taken over his thread. grin

I am never under pressure at all, I see the thread as a good thing which will showcase where and how we could improve our business.... osama will be sorted out and we will make sure he is happy at the end of the day.
I am just worried about people not being able to know difference between this thread and discussion about inspire and revlution's case.
Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10 , Is this the same car with rust underneath ?
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Caveatemptor(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chelseabmw,how market now?
Hope you are enjoying your ban and removal as a mod?
This character banned me from the 23rd of June till 23.11 hours today,26th of July 2015 for commenting on the revlution thread.
What was my offence? Saying that his hero,InspiredM,ought to be in jail for his persistent and unrepentant fraudulent deals .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10:

Definitely, you can't detect anything scratch with the pictures he sent me.

That's bad business, hiding from a client the unsatisfactory, defective or faulty parts of a product been purchased.

4 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
betandwin8484:

That's bad business, hiding from a client the unsatisfactory, defective or faulty parts of a product been purchased.

Let us try to look all angles before judgement, while we have agreed to do something in the case, if you go and inspect a car, do you put it on a hose to see those places? Nope.
Again, this rusts we're reported almost a year after the ride has been delivered.
Please note I am not trying to object to nothing, we have taken responsibility because customers are always right.
Your comment is appreciated though.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10.... lemme know as soon as you back in town and we will talk, till then remain blessed.... you remain my chairman at the top.
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10:

Again, this rusts we're reported almost a year after the ride has been delivered.

I disagree with the bolded.

You know me too well, I don't do he said I said... we will talK and arrive at agreeable solution BUT NEVER WOULD I BONE YOU.
Re: Settled by Eyop: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10:

Fhemmmy wetin you wan talk now, the time I needed your help you begin dey make shakara for me again.

Somebody has been battling since 24/06/2015 to bring back the car to life, I just pray he succeeds with it.

Osama you are still pained over this car. The only way your mind would be at peace is either when you finally resurrect the ride to your taste(problem free) OR it's best you sell it off(my opinion).

1 Like

Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Let us try to look all angles before judgement, while we have agreed to do something in the case, [b]if you go and inspect a car, do you put it on a hose to see those places? Nope.

Please note I am not trying to object to nothing, we have taken responsibility because customers are always right.
Your comment is appreciated though.
[/b]

When buying a car on behalf of a client, the car should be taken to a mechanic shop along with your personal mechanic to go through all details to make sure when your client gets the car he get a smile, e.g the picture below shows how one can prevent those underneath rusts Osama10 ride has. Am not saying your job is easy, but you have to do your best to put a smile on your clients faces.

4 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10:

Fhemmmy wetin you wan talk now, the time I needed your help you begin dey make shakara for me again.

Somebody has been battling since 24/06/2015 to bring back the car to life, I just pray he succeeds with it.

Yes, thank God for the person that is battling it... nothing like too late, you said I was shakara you.. shame on you for that statement, you of all people knew what was happening as we discussed.... but not to worry, leme know when u back in town and we will talk...
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2015
betandwin8484:

When buying a car on behalf of a client, the car should be taken to a mechanic shop along with your personal mechanic to go through all details to make sure when your client gets the car he get a smile, e.g the picture below shows how one can prevent those underneath rusts Osama10 ride has. Am not saying your job is easy, but you have to do your best to put a smile on your clients faces.

Again, one of the things we have learnt and we can and will only get better.... thanks
Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Again, one of the things we have learnt and we can and will only get better.... thanks

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Settled by Osama10(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Osama10:

Fhemmmy you said almost a year, check your mail and confirm on August 4,2014 below:

"Chief how is family and business.

From the 4 vehicles I have bought from you so far I have noticed some similar things I didnt like in all four of them

First is the rust issue.

Second is the high mileage above 200km.The highest was the pathy with 260km and that vehicle had the highest rust ever and there is no month I dont go to the mechanic to change one thing or the other until I sold it.

For the FX45 I told you I wanted a rust free car but there is still rust all over,the fuel guage is not functioning properly,mileage of 229km,the roof is leaking with rust all over the antenna,driver side fog light bad,drivers seat torn and I got only 1 remote key.

If not for any other thing at least I have bought 4 cars from you within 3 years."

OKAY
Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am never under pressure at all, I see the thread as a good thing which will showcase where and how we could improve our business.... osama will be sorted out and we will make sure he is happy at the end of the day.
I am just worried about people not being able to know difference between this thread and discussion about inspire and revlution's case.
Good to know. Do what you can to resolve this. Customers like him are rare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

500 cars in 2010 for sales....going......going.......going / EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.