Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode (646 Views)

I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti / The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] / PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
Are you one of the critics condemning the outgoing first lady and accusing her of soiling her husband’s career with her detrimental campaigns, then you should read this submission from the Director, Directorate of media and publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

In a recent interview with Leadership, he uttered the following 4 quotes about her;

“The truth is that the first lady was one of the most forceful, credible and powerful voices during the course of the campaign and she did an excellent job for her husband and our candidate.”

“Patience Jonathan did very well indeed and I take this opportunity to commend her courage.”

“That woman is a lioness and I honestly believe that she enhanced the fortunes of the President during the course of what was the most bitter and keenly contested election in the history of Nigeria.”

“Without her strong contributions and without her lending her strong voice to our cause, things would have been far worse.”

http://.com/discussion/8455/a-lioness-with-a-powerful-voice-fani-kayode-defines-patience-jonathan-in-4-quotes#latest

1 Like

Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2015
Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by Lanretoye(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
whenever FFK sounds like this, foul smells...Lemme ask GEJ if PEJ is still a virgin.
Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2015
When persons with the character of FFK supports you on any course, just know that you've got to embark on a 70days fasting and prayer to avert the impending disaster looming! Bloody sycophant
Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by wise7(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
Like ffk, like bipi
Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by Rhyle(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
This man needs lots of wisdom, and that starts from learning to keep quite.
Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by kreamidiva(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2015
The next thing we would hear from this loud mouth now is that he fathered 2 children for Patience during the campaign,

I don't trust him abeg. FFK, I dey look you with corner eye.

Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by xtayle(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
Rhyle:
This man needs lots of wisdom, and that starts from learning to keep quite.
U mean he should "KI WAYET"?
Re: PEJ IS “A Lioness With A Powerful Voice” || Fani-kayode by Rhyle(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2015
xtayle:
U mean he should "KI WAYET"?

Every things he say is trouble, brings him more problem and really shows his reasoning is nothing compared with that of teenager who overnight thinks he knows all and yet knows next to nothing. Keeping quite will definately help him see how miserable he has been without anyone saying a word.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Racket, By Bámidélé Adémólá-olátéjú / Typical Yoruba Man - Yoruba Doesn't Recognize Oba Rilwayne Again / (PHOTOS) African Union President Arrives Abuja For Buhari's Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.