Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel (603 Views)

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by uscofield: 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
Cc: lalastica

Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
. Will be back when it gets to FP
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by Nokiae5: 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
grin pastor i'll come back the witch dey the body he no dey commot.but fuel no be joke ooo
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by wise7(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
Will comment later
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by 234GT(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2015
Fuel alert don important pass credit alert now o.
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2015
undecided
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by Princecalm(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2015
and that is to show that most of those people falling under annointing this days are scamming us.
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by IceSplash(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2015
grin shocked
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
Its so funny that i forgot to laugh undecided
Re: When U Are Under The Anointing But Fuel Station Attendant Alert U Of Fuel by xmich(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2015
I

(1) (Reply)

We’re Set To Declare Modu Sheriff Wanted,adamawa Drags Fintiri To Commis – EFCC / 'A Thief Cannot Call Me Corrupt' - Gov Amaechi Replies Nyesom Wike / Lost Email Id And Passkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.